Chapter 18

Tony was hiding in the rafters waiting for the perfect time to strike. All of the sudden Strange's cape taped Tony on his shoulder. 

"Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Then Peter and I walked over. 

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty..." Tony to turned to see me and Peter hanging from the rafters. 

"What the-" I stopped him. 

"I know what you're going to say." 

"You two should not be here." Then Peter started talking. 

"I was gonna go home..." 

"I don't want to hear it." 

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way..." 

"And now I gotta hear it." Tony crossed his arms across his chest. 

"...And I kind of stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything, it's kind of your fault that I'm here." I looked at Peter. 

"Peter!" 

"What did you just say?" 

"I take that back. And now I'm here in space." 

"Yeah." Tony stood right in front of both of us. 

"Right where I don't want you to be. This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. And this certainly isn't somewhere where you could get frozen in time. It's one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend like you thought this through. You could not have possibly thought this through." 

"No. We did think this through." I said to Tony and he looked at me super worried. 

"You could not have possibly thought this through." 

"Mr. Stark, It's just- You can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man when there's no neighborhood. Okay. That didn't really make any sense, but you know what I'm trying to say." 

"Come on. We got a situation." We all walked over to see what they were doing. 

"See him down there? He's in trouble. What's your plan? Go." I was looking around the ship. Then Peter got an idea. 

"Um. Okay, okay...uh...Okay. Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?" 

"What the hell is he talking about?" I looked at Tony. We all turned and looked to Maw. 

"Painful aren't they? They were originally designed for microsurgery. And any one of them..." He paused and turned to face Tony. 

"...could end your friend's life in an instant." 

"I gotta tell you, he's not really my friend. Saving his life is more a professional courtesy." 

"You've saved nothing. Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine." 

"You've saved nothing. Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine." He turned to Tony and he had lots of what seemed like heavy objects floating behind him. 

"Yeah, but the kid's seen more movies." Tony fires a rocket from his shoulder which pierces the side of the ship to Maw's right and begins to suck everything out with depressurization, especially Maw and his large objects. Strange is pulled loose of his pinnings, loses the needles, but also heads for the hole, helpless to resist. The Cape wraps around his arm and an anchor point, and I tried to keep Strange from being sucked out too while trying to stay put myself, but Strange slipped loose from mine and capes grip and he kept going. Peter shoots a web strand at Strange with one hand and holds onto a piece of the ship with the other. It breaks, sending them both towards space when Peter's suit's metal arms brace him to keep him from being sucked out. Fortunately, Strange is still surrounded by the ship's atmosphere making haste to leave.