Chapter 13 ⚠️🛑🔞

I got extremely close to his ear and whispered "I'll play any game daddy." I nipped his earlobe as I pulled away. Just like that Tony scooped me up with one arm and threw me over his shoulder. Holy shit he was strong. He slapped my ass and carried me to his bed room. Tony threw me on his bed and he half way unbuttoned his shirt and I got up and pulled him into a passionate kiss. I was running my fingers through his hair as I started to lay back on the bed pulling him down on top of me. Tony ran his hand up my thigh to my panties. My breath hitched in the back of my throat as I felt his hands run across my body. Tony started to kiss down my neck and to my chest. He was nipping and sucking on my neck and chest. I let out a moan. 

"Tony." I moaned out. 

"Yes baby?" 

"I need you." Tony got a very sinister look on his face and he basically ripped my dress from my body. Tony stepped back to admire my body. I all of the sudden felt shy and tried to cover my body and hide myself, especially since my boobs were all out and exposed. Cuz bra's don't go with that dress. Tony crawled over me and grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. 

"Don't hide yourself. You're beautiful." Tony started to kiss my neck and down my chest. Of course he wouldn't let my hands go. Once he got to the top of my panties he stopped and looked up at me almost asking for permission. I nodded and he pulled my panties off with his teeth. I swear I got wetter when he did that. He let my hands go but I kept them there anyway. Tony started to kiss up my legs, I could feel his scruff and it was tickling my inner thighs. I was giggling until I felt a kiss be placed right on my lower lips. I gasped as Tony let his tongue lick a long strip to my sweet spot. He started to suck and I swear I was seeing stars. Tony then let his tongue dive into my wet womanhood and lick up all my juices. I was a moaning mess and my hands were running crazy though his hair. He kept going for what felt like hours he finally stopped. He came up to meet my face.

 "You taste amazing baby girl." I blushed and looked away. Tony got off the bed and took all of his clothes off and I just watched. Once he pulled his boxer briefs off his big, thick member popped out and my mouth dropped. Tony crawled on top off me and looked at me 

"Are you ready baby?" 

"Wait Tony I have to tell you something." 

"What is it baby? You don't have an STD do you?" I laughed. 

"No, nothing like that. I'm actually a virgin." Tony looked at me surprised. 

"What are you really?" 

"Yeah I am" 

"How?" "I never found the right guy not to mention I was isolated by Hydra at 19 so, never got the opportunity." Tony looked at me with sad eyes. 

"So how old are you technically?" 

"21" Tony nodded and kissed me. 

"I promise I'll be gentle." I nodded and Tony started to rub the tip of his member against my womanhood. 

"Take a deep breath baby." I did as I was told and when I did Tony pushed his whole pulsating member as far as it would go in me. 

"Fuck" "I know it hurts baby but, I promise it will get better." I nodded and Tony kissed the few tears I had away. 

"You can move now." 

"Are you sure baby." I nodded and Tony slowly thrusted in and out of me. The pain faded away and all I could feel was pleasure. 

"Fuck Tony!" I moaned and he took that as a sign to keep going faster. As he pumped in and out of me faster and it felt like heaven. I dragged my nails down Tony's back probably drawing blood. I heard him moan into my ear. 

"Fuck Heaven you're so tight." 

"Tony faster please." Tony listened and started to rock his hips faster. I decided that I wanted to try something. So when I had a chance I flipped Tony and I over so I was on top. Tony looked up at me. 

"Are you sure about this baby?" I nodded and lowered myself onto him. I moaned once he was inside me. I started to rock my hips and Tony's eyes rolled in the back of his head. I was ridding him as best as I could then Tony grabbed my hips to help me move more. Tony and I were moving in perfect sync. We had an amazing rhythm. Tony sat up and buried his face in my chest and kept thrusting. 

"Fuck Tony..." I was a moaning mess. 

"I..I'm gonna." 

"I know baby me too." Tony thrusted a few more times and then let his seed spill into me. We both crashed on the bed warn out. Tony looked at me. 

"Come on baby girl we need a shower." I looked at Tony. 

"Tony I can't walk." Tony laughed and picked me up bridal style and took me to his bathroom. He had a bigger tub than I did and I'm not gonna lie I was jealous. Tony started the water and put some vanilla scented bubble bath in it. He sat me down in the tub and got in behind me. I leaned back into his arms. We sat there for a bit in silence. 

"Tony?" 

"yeah?" 

"Thank you for being so gentle." He smiled and kissed my head. 

"Of course baby. I'm glad I could be your first." 

"Me too." Tony and I cleaned up and got out. We went back to his bed and I fell asleep in his arms playing with his arc reactor. 

"Goodnight baby." 

"Goodnight, Tony." I felt him kiss the top of my head and I fell asleep, having sweet dreams about Tony and I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Darlings! Thank you for read this. It's my first attempt at this so sorry if it's trash. I'll get better with time i'm sure. Well don't forget to vote and leave a comment. I love you Darlings have a wonderful day!!!!! 😘🖤❤️

PS: you will want to read the next chapter. Just so you guys know! 😘