Chapter 11

I woke up the next day to the sound of men arguing. I looked over and noticed Steve was gone but there was a note on the bed. 

'Good morning beautiful. I'm making you breakfast and I will bring it to you. So stay put. Love Steve' I smiled and shook my head. 

'So much for breakfast.' I thought to myself. I grabbed my clothes and put them on and walked out to where I heard the yelling. 

"You were taking advantage of her!" 

"Please, she knew what she was doing and the only reason we didn't get to finish is because you don't know what privacy is." I sighed and saw Steve and Tony yelling at each other. I walked to the kitchen and got some coffee and they just kept fighting. They didn't even notice that I was standing there. 

'Okay that's enough of their bitching.' I thought and took a deep breath and put my coffee down. 

"HEY!" I yelled and both men stopped and looked at me. 

"Are you two sissy's done?" 

"Heaven I didn't notice you come out." Tony said as he crossed his arms on his chest. 

"I thought I told you to stay put and I would bring you breakfast." Steve said with a sad look on his face. 

"Well it's hard to stay in bed when all I hear is you two arguing about me." They both just looked at each other. 

"Well maybe if capsical didn't take advantage of you we wouldn't be fighting." 

"I never took advantage of anyone Tony. That's all you." 

"Oh my god! Will you two stop! Tony, Steve didn't take advantage of me at all. I wanted to. But it was as revenge for what you did to me. And Steve, thank you for last night but honestly we are just best friends. I don't want to ruin the friendship we have built." Steve nodded. 

"I agree Heaven. I would hate to lose you as a friend." I smiled and gave Steve a hug. 

"You should probably go that way I can deal with the child." Steve laughed and left to his own room. I walked back into the kitchen and Tony was still standing there with a smug look on his face and his arm crossed over his chest. 

"So what your not going to talk to me?" I saw a plate of french toast and fresh berries with my name all over it. I grabbed a fork and poured syrup all over my french toast. Tony just stood there. 

"Did you really do it as revenge?" I looked up at him sucking syrup off my finger. 

"Yes. Tony what you did hurt me more than you know. I wanted you to feel the same pain. That is if you cared for me at all." 

"Of course I care about you Heaven." 

"Then why did you do it? Why did you fuck that whore?" Tony sighed and he walked over to me. 

"Honestly Heaven. I don't know. I was drunk and she was just there. It didn't mean anything to me at all darling." I finished my breakfast and went to my room. I decided today was going to be a lazy day and stayed in my pajamas. 

"Heaven. Can I come in?" 

"Sure Tony." He walked in and sat on my bed. 

"Heaven. I'm really sorry for hurting you." 

"It's fine Tony. You didn't know how I felt about you." He looked at me. 

"But I should have. I should have known. I saw the way you looked at me. The way you melted anytime I touched you. And Heaven. I feel the same way." I looked at Tony with my eyes wide.