Chapter 4

Tony some how managed to find me. Maybe because of all the red fog lining the forest. I back down and sat next to the stream. Tony took a few more steps towards me but, then he decided to sit on a rock about 3 feet from me. 

"Um...look Heaven.." I cut him off before I could hear whatever lame excuse he had for his words or actions. 

"Tony don't. Don't pick at my wounds that you have already opened." I tired not to cry out loud because he was here, and I didn't want him to have the pride that he had defeated me. 

"Heaven that's not what I'm doing here." I scoffed and rolled my eyes before placing my hands on my hips. 

"oh so your here to finish me off. You know like you said you should have already done." My voice was dripping thick with sarcasm as I said that. 

"If I was here to kill you, you'd already be dead." He chuckled at the thought. 

"Then why are you here Tony? To make me feel worse? To pour salt in the wound? What?! Why the hell are you here to torment me!" I screamed at him tears were pouring down my face. Tony's usually playboy act had disappeared. 

"I honestly came to apologize. I didn't know what you had all been through." He spoke softly which seemed strange having that sound come out of his mouth.

"Of course you didn't. Why would you. You have no clue who I am granted, I knew your father, but YOU! Have no right to say anything about me!" Tony looked at me his eyes filled with hurt. 

"That's why I hate you." He whispered 

"Excuse me?" I was confused and tilted my head.

"You could have helped him. You could have warned him about Hydra but you didn't." I could hear the pain coming from Tony. He blamed me for his fathers death. Hell even I had blamed myself. But he had no right to hate me for it. 

"You think I had a choice. I couldn't because, they would have killed me and then him! And I couldn't live with that!" I explained my choices being with Hydra was the worst. You had no choice and no freedom. 

"They killed him anyway!!" 

"What?" I felt more tears coming down but this was over the lose of my friend. 

"The last time I saw Howard he was working and showing me pictures of his baby boy." I looked up at Tony. 

"He was showing me pictures of you. Ultrasound pictures. He was still very much alive." Tony had pain and sadness on his face. 

"I didn't even know he was dead Tony." I sat there and stared into the foggy water as memories flashed through my head. I could remember Howard flirting with me relentlessly while we were working on the formulas. He was a huge flirt. I just found it funny and charming. The way he would joke with me and say my name. I won't lie I was in love with Howard, but he had a son on the way and a wonderful wife. I was brought back to reality by Tony yelling my name. 

"Earth to Heaven?" He was waving his hand in front of my face. 

"Sorry, about your dad Tony." I sighed 

"If I had known I would have done everything and anything to save him. He was always nice to me even when he found out I had powers. And after he saw what hydra did to me. He...he always knew how to make me smile." I smiled at the memories of the elder Stark. I looked up at Tony 

"You really though I had something to do with his death?" I wanted to really know if he was blaming me or just trying to blame someone cause he couldn't touch hydra. 

"Heaven I truly didn't know. He always spoke about you in the nicest ways. But one day he said you disappeared and it was suspicious." 

"Well I did leave at the drop of a pin. As soon as we perfected the winter soldier formula Hydra threw me back in the ice." I sat there in sadness. Tony could see how much the news of his fathers death hurt me. 

"I'm sorry you had to find out like this Heaven. He did care about you a lot. I remember one time, we were talking about you and he told me he was in love with you but, he had my mom so he never persuade anything." I giggled. 

"He was always a big flirt." We laughed as I told him about all the flirting his dad used to do with me in the lab. 

"Tony just so you know he only ever wanted the best for you. He always talked about trying to make the world a better place for his son. Especially because he knew you'd be able to take everything he saw and make it a reality." Tony's eyes started to water. I placed my hand on one of his shoulders for reassurance. 

"So will you stop hating me and being a dick?" Tony laughed and smiled. 

"Yeah. I think we've settled our differences." I smiled back at him and nodded in agreement. He stood up and start to walk back to the compound 

"Hey stormy, you coming?" 

"Tony if you call me that again. I'll show you the true potential of my powers." I whispered that into his ear as I walked past him. I heard him growl. 

"Oh honey, I'd like to see you try." He said in a flirtatious voice. 

'Ah yes like father like son.' I shook my head and kept walking. We talked about his dad and all the things that had changed while I was frozen. We had a great conversation and a great walk. We laughed and joked with each other. Tony obviously just like his father was flirting with me the whole way back. I smiled. It was like I had my protector back. I did miss Howard. I didn't realize how much Tony looked like his father until now. He has his nose, and his fathers strong chin. They also had a very similar personality. It was cute and funny but, it made me miss the friend that I use to have.