Chapter 17

We all looked at the Hulk-made opening through the ceiling and sees debris flying by outside. He exits the Sanctum through the front door and scans the chaotic surroundings, there people running and screaming in alarm, traffic becoming impossibly tangled, a litter-filled wind like a nor'easter's. A woman fell at Tony's feet and he helped her up. 

"Are you okay?" She totally ignored him and screamed running off in the other direction. A car crashed behind us. 

"Help him. Wong, doc?" I said as I looked to make sure he wasn't dead. Tony, Bruce and I went around the corner. Tony put on his sunglasses. 

"F.R.I.D.A.Y.? What are we looking at here?" 

"Not sure, I'm working on it." 

"Hey, you might want to put that time stone in your back pocket, Doc." 

"Might wanna use it." Some sort of green bands were wrapped around his arms. A mechanical hum grows louder as we approached the intersection. As we turned the corner, we saw a huge circular ship floating over Bleeker Street. I pulled out my ear piece and put it in my ear. 

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., evac anyone south of 43rd Street, notify first responders." 

"Will do miss." Doctor Strange throws some sort of wind over Bleeker Street, and winks at Tony. The dust clears. Tony is begrudgingly amused for a split second. It was strange to see Tony actually surprised about anything. Some ugly ass creatures exited the ship and started talking to us. 

"Hear me, and rejoice. You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributing to..." 

"I'm sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here."Tony said gesturing at the ship. 

"Stonekeeper...Does this chattering animal speak for you?" One of them said pointing to Tony. 

"Certainly not. I speak for myself. But you're trespassing in this city and on this planet." Strange said as he and Wong got into fighting stance. 

"It means get lost, Squidward!" Tony said. I laughed. He did kind of look like squidward. 

"He exhausts me. Bring me the Stone." This big ass beast started coming for us. 

"Um Tony?" I said scared shitless. Yes I can take on some big things but that hell no. 

"Banner, you want a piece?" Tony said pointing at the beast. 

"No, not really, but when do I ever get what I want?" 

"That's right" I said as I placed a hand on his shoulder then I took like 5 steps back. Bruce tried to get Hulk out but he was having problems. 

"Been a while. Good to have you, buddy." 

"Tony babe, shut up he needs to concentrate." I said as I used my smoke to create a shield to try and keep the beast back. 

"Come on, come on, man." 

"Where's your guy?" 

"I don't know. We've sort been havin' a thing." 

"Bruce sweetie this is no time for a thing." I gestured to the thing running at us. 

"That's a thing honey." Bruce gives out a loud grunt, but fails to release the Hulk. Strange stares at Tony and Bruce in disbelief. 

"Dude, you're embarrassing me in front of the wizards." Tony said looked at Strange. 

"Tony, I'm sorry. Either I can't or he won't-" 

"It's okay. Hey, stand down." Tony kinda gave Bruce to Wong.