Chapter 8

Today was the day the. We were going to take down what was left of Hydra and Ultron. We set of for Nova Scotia. When we got there we had a lot of robots to fight and, we killed as many as we could. Ultron told us about his weapon to wipe out all of Earth and, Tony put together a counter plan. We were in the middle of evacuating the city. When I saw a little girl being chased by some bots. I ran over and grabbed her and took her to the shuttle and then went to take care of the bots. There was too many of them and I let them take me. They took me to Ultron and he didn't know what our plan was. 

"Ah you must be Heaven. I've heard a lot about you." 

"What do you want Ultron!?" I screamed at him in anger. 

"I want to know why you have turned against those who raised you?" 

"Raised me. Are you joking. They beat me, torched me, they kept me locked up for 56 years and only let me free when they need me!" 

"Why are you helping those who are causing all this mess." 

"They are trying to save the world to stop people that think like you. To kill you!" Ultron was getting frustrated and he slapped me hard. My lip split open and I just smiled up at him. 

"I'm sorry. Your species is just so frustrating." 

"Well you won't have to worry about that for very much longer." 

"What are you talking about?" 

"How could you do this. You were made to protect us not murder us. But while you've been here with me. They have been getting ready to destroy your little death device." He grunted in frustration and punched me. I was knocked out cold. Then he went off to the rest of the team.

Tony's POV

It was about time to blow this rock and, everyone was accounted for except Heaven. "

Tony we can't find her." I heard Cap say over the coms. 

"Find her we need to do this now or we won't have another chance." I was worried about her and we were running out of time. 

"Tony we can't find her everyone else is off. You need to do this now!" Nat said as Ultron was being destroyed by vision. 

"I'm so sorry Heaven." I whisper and got ready. 

"Okay Wanda now!" I yelled and we both struck the machine and destroyed it. I flew above the rebel. 

"Friday is there any heat signatures?" I was freaking out and I had to find Heaven. 

"Sir, there is one at the bottom of the rubble south west of you." My breath hitched and I flew down as fast as I could and started to dig. 

'Please be alive.' I begged in my head. I moved a big bolder and saw crimson hair. I frantically dug through the rest and found her. She had a huge gash on her head. Her lip was split open but I couldn't see any other injuries if there were any. 

"Friday read vitals." 

"There's a pulse sir, but it's faint. She needs a hospital now." I picked her up and flew up to the air craft carrier. 

"Tony!? What happened we thought you didn't make it out!" Cap yelled at me and, then he saw Heaven. 

"We need to get her to the infirmary now. She's dying." I said trying not to break down and cry. After about 3 hours Nat told me she was okay. 

"For a girl who had a whole town dropped on her she is just fine. A couple scraps and bruises. Some hair line cracks that disappeared. Still trying to figure that one out. But she should be okay. She just needs her rest." I sighed in relief. 

"Oh what's wrong Tony can't play with your new toy?" Clint said with as much sarcasm as he could muster. 

"Watch it Burton. Or I'll lock you in a room with hulk." He looked scared. 

"Hey Tony that's not funny." Bruce said as he kept bandaging Heaven. 

"Oh I think it is" I said laughing. We flew back home it took about 5 hours. When we got there we put Heaven in her bed. She was still out cold. I looked at her and sighed. 

'I could have lost you, my perfect storm.' I started to call her that in my head because she was perfect in every way. I honestly haven't been this worried about someone since pepper and I broke up. She left me after my little stunt in New York. 

I pulled a chair next to Heaven's bed and held her hand. I didn't want to leave her side. I stayed there for days. Nat would come in and give her a sponge bath and, then I was allowed to go back to my seat next to her. I was scared that if I took my eyes off her for one minute she would disappear, and I didn't want her to disappear. I was starting to fall in love with this girl. This strange girl that at first I wanted nothing more than to destroy, now all I want to do is protect her. I guess people do change for the ones they love. 

'But do I really love her?'