Chapter 5

Tony and I had been walking back to the compound. Talking about his dad and how my life was before Hydra came in a destroyed everything. 

"So you had a pretty normal life than?" 

"Not 100% normal Tony. I was an outcast a weirdo. A nerd." 

"How were YOU an outcast? Your smart, funny, kind, and absolutely beautiful!" I blushed at Tony's word and shook my head. '

Just like his father. He even has his eyes. No Heaven, stop it' I thought to myself. 

"Thanks Tony but, back then I was just some loner who always hid in her lab." I looked at my veins and watched the crimson color flow through as small lightning storms progress with it. Tony noticed me examining myself. 

"Well my dad obviously didn't think you were a weird or a loner. He loved you." Tony made me smile and we kept walking. After about 20 minutes we made it back to the compound and Captain America was standing at the door. 

"Heaven, Tony. Glad your back. Honestly thought one of you were gunna come back in a body bag." 

"My bet was on Tony dying." Clint said as he walked passed us to I would guess the kitchen. Tony and I laughed. 

"Tony apologized and we settled our problems." I giggled as I walked past Cap into the compound. 

"Wait, I'm sorry did I hear you right. The Tony Stark apologized." 

"Yes I did capsical, believe it or not I'm actually a really nice guy." Cap laughed. 

"That's a little hard to believe" We all walked back to the conference room. We walked in on Nat giving the team some information. 

"We finally have located Ultron and his crew in Nova Scotia." We all entered the room and cap took his usual seat. 

"Perfect, what else do we got?" Tony said as he took a seat. He saw me still standing and motioned me to take the seat next to him. He winked at me and wiggled his eyebrows. I just smiled and giggled and sat down next to him. 

"Wait pause. So you guys are friends now?" Clint chimed in as Nat was trying to explain more shit. Honestly I didn't think anyone was listening. Thor was playing with his hammer. Banner was writing something. Falcon was playing finger football with war machine. And the rest were basically sleeping. Except for cap, Nat, me and Tony. I frantically shook my head. "Oh no burton. Not friends but he is tolerable." I smiled at Tony and he had a fake hurt expression on his face and he was grabbing his heart all dramatically. 

"Ouch Heaven, that really hurt. I though we meant something to each other." He had a puppy dog face on and I just laughed and threw a piece of paper at him. 

"Oh hush Stark, we all know you'll be fine." Banner said as he got up to get some tea. We all laughed. We finally finished that boring meeting. Everyone said goodnight and went off to their own floors and their own rooms. I sat in the conference room and decided to go back to my old cabin. I got up and headed outside. 

"Hey Heaven, where are you going." 

"Oh Tony you scared me. I'm just going back to my cabin..." 

"Well why don't you stay here?" 

"Oh no Tony I couldn't. I don't want to be a burden." Tony shook his head and grabbed my hands. 

"Heaven, you are not a burden. You're never going to be a burden. Plus the only way we can protect you is if your here." 

"Ok." Tony grabbed my hand and I felt electricity flow through my body when our hands touched. He led me to the elevator and told someone or something named Jarvis to take us to his floor. The elevator stopped at almost the top floor and we got off. He took me down the hall to a massive master bedroom. 

"This will be your room. I'm right across the hall so if you need anything feel free to ask." I smiled 

"Thank you, Tony really. Even if your were an asshole in the beginning." I walked into the room and looked around. The walls were painted a dark gray and it had silver linings around it. There was a king size bed up against the wall in the middle of the room that was fitted with gray and black sheets. There was a wall that was nothing but mirrors and when you pushed on one a door opened to a walk in closet. There was also a bathroom attached to it. It was also gray but with stones instead of just paint. It had a big vintage bathtub and a waterfall shower. The counter was made of black granite and the sink was crystal clear. It had a large mirror and shelves next to the mirror. I was in complete awe. I walked out of the bathroom and just looked around more. I looked over at Tony my eyes were wide in excitement. 

"Tony this place is beautiful!" I spun in a circle in the middle of the room. I heard him laughed. 

"I'm glad you like it. Feel free to change anything you want since this will be your personal room." 

"I don't think I'll change a single thing. It's absolutely perfect." Tony smiled "Alright Heaven. Goodnight" 

"Oh goodnight, Tony." He walked out and shut my door. I decided to take a shower then quickly remembered that I didn't have any clothes. I walked over to Tony's room and knocked on the door. Tony answered with no shirt on. I thought I was going to drool but, I immediately stopped myself when he said something to me. 

"What's up Heaven?" 

"Oh I um..I don't have any clothes." 

"Oh shit right. Hold on" he disappeared into his room and can back with a faded AC/DC shirt. 

"Here you can borrow this and then tomorrow we will go get you some clothes." 

"Okay thank you, Tony. Goodnight" 

"Goodnight" he closed his door and I ran to my new room. I pulled of my old ass, nasty ass clothes and tossed them in the trash. I got in the shower and let the warm water cascade my body as old memories came flooding back. I sighed and got out wrapping a black towel around my body. I towel dried my hair since it gave it beautiful waves when I did that. 

After I was dry I pull Tony's shirt over my head and the smell of him and his cologne rushed to my nose. He smelled so good. It brought some very nasty thoughts to my head which I had to push out. I crawled into the bed and pulled the nice warm fluffy blankets over my body. I slowly drifted off to sleep and had another nightmare.