Chapter 19

After a while Tony woke me up. 

"Hey, what's going on?" Peter said as the ship started to slow down. 

"I think we're here." Strange said as we approached the planet. 

"Tony, I don't think this rig has a self-park function." I pointed at the big arm hole things. 

"Arm's go here?" Tony shook his head and laughed at my little comment. He pointed at Peter as he put one of his own arms in the hole. 

"Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?" 

"Yup, got it." "This was meant for one big guy, so you guys gotta to move at the same time. If you don't god knows what will happen." I said to Tony and Peter. Strange and I are standing right behind them bracing for impact. 

'This isn't going to end well.' I thought to myself. 

"Okay. Okay. Ready." They both stared to move in sync. 

"Guys!" I yelled as I noticed we were about to crash into something. 

"We might wanna turn. Turn! Turn! Turn!" Peter said as him and Tony both try to move the big ship out of the way but of course they fail. We ended up losing 55% of the ship and we crashed into the dirt below. Strange helped Tony up and I looked around to find Peter hanging from shit like always. Tony looked at me. 

"You okay?" I nodded and examined our surroundings. 

"That was close. I owe you one." Tony said to Strange. Peter came down in front of us. 

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I end up eating you, I'm sorry." I looked at him completely puzzled. 

"I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" 

"Um, baby I think the kid has a point." 

"What?" 

"I'm trying to say that... something is coming." Peter pointed into the distance. A grenade rolled into view, and Peter, Strange, Tony, and I get thrown a ways back when it fires its energy pulse. Then four random people ambushed us. We were caught a little off guard but then we got back into our grove. Someone came in out of no where yelling Thanos. 

'Did they think we were with Thanos?' The man flings a blade at Doctor Strange, who neatly deflects it with a mystical shield, and in return sends the Cloak of Levitation at his face, half-smothering him and throwing him to the floor. The guy with the weird mask and Tony have a brief dogfight until a magnetic disc pins Tony face-first to a structure. 

"AH! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR EGGS IN ME!" I heard Peter yell. I used my powers to restrain the weird creature with the antenna's. Then the guy with the weird mask jumped in and grabbed Peter holding some sort of gun to his head. 

"Stay down, clown!" The guy said to Peter. I looked over to see the big man with weird skin struggling with Doctors cloak. 

"Die, blanket of death!" We all we're holding someone from the other team against their will. This would have been a nasty battle if they didn't have Peter at gun point. 

"Alright, everybody, stay where you are... Chill the F out." The masked man said as he made his mask disappear. 

"I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?" We all looked at each other puzzled. 

"Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?" Tony said as he took his helmet off. 

"I'll do you one better! Why is Gamora?!" I looked at Tony.