Chapter 15

As we were sleeping Tony started to have nightmares about New York and how Tony almost died. I woke up and started to shake Tony to try and wake him up. 

"Tony! Tony! Tony! Tony..." I was shaking him as hard as I could. Then suddenly I was grabbed and yanked off Tony by one of his suits. I screamed and Tony woke up. 

"Power down!" Hi suit shut down and then Tony hit it making it fall into pieces on the floor. 

"I must have called it in my sleep. That's not supposed to happen. I'll recalibrate the sensors. Can we just, just let me, just let me catch my breath, okay?" I looked at Tony as he was catching his breath. I was pissed, scared and frustrated with him. How could he think that I would ever hurt him. I got out of bed and started to leave our bedroom. 

"Don't go, alright? Heaven?" 

"I'm going to sleep on the couch." I pointed to his suit on the floor. 

"Tinker with that." I started to cry as I was leaving the room. I laid down on the couch and fell asleep. 

The next morning I woke up and found out Happy had been hurt. Of course Tony was already there and I had to go about my day. Tony and I were taking a vacation weather he liked it or not. We needed some time to get away but of course Tony always has to make someone angry. We had our entire house destroyed. Yes we got a house but it was just a summer home type thing. Tony had disappeared and then come back. Took out some terrorist. Saved the world again. I swear one of these days Tony is gonna get himself killed trying to save our planet. 

Another 5 months past with just the usual shit happening. We moved back into the compound and most of the Avengers had gone their own ways. Ever since Tony found out that Steve knew who killed his parents, they haven't been in the talking mood. Hell they almost killed each other. Things with the Avengers were basically over. We were supposed to be a group that saved the world but Tony saw it as a group that killed more innocents than saved. Wanda was still shook up over what had happened about a month and a half ago. Her and I were trying to contain a blast for killing millions but we were thrown off balance which sent the bomb and bomber up a building and we lost our concentration and it ended up blowing up half the building. She was more hurt by it than I was. She wasn't use to people calling her a monster, I was, hell the love of my life thought I was a monster. But him and I got over our differences obviously. 

"Jarvis?" 

"Yes miss?" 

"Can you tell me where Tony is?" 

"He's in his lab." 

"Okay thank you" 

"Would you like me to let him know your coming?" 

"No I want to surprise him." I walked down to Tony's lab and saw him working on something. I walked up behind him and started to massage his shoulders. 

"Babe, why don't you take a break and we go do something?" 

"I would love to baby, but I can't." I stopped and sat on the table in front of him. 

"Please Tony. Come on. I've let you ignore me for long enough. It's been 2 weeks since we have done anything. Sexual or non." He stopped and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"I know and I'm sorry baby. I promise when I'm done I'll take you on a nice date, okay?" 

"Ugh." I jumped off the table and went to see how Wanda was doing. I went to her floor and knocked on her door. 

"Wanda? Can I come in?" I heard a faint yes come from inside so I walked in. 

"Hey. How are you doing?" Wanda was sitting on her bed drawing. 

"I'm feeling much better." 

"That's good. Hey so I was thinking we could have a girl spa day." Wanda looked at me puzzled. 

"What's a spa day?" I sat on her bed next to her. 

"Well it's where you and I go and we get our nails done and our hair and we go shopping. Just hangout basically." Wanda smiled. 

"I would love that." 

"Perfect and we can wear matching outfit's if you want." Wanda nodded and I pulled out a couple cute outfit. 

"Do you want the sweater or the tank?" I asked her holding up both, She looked at both of them 

"The sweater." I giggled and handed her the sweater, a pair of extremely ripped black jeans, a black backpack and some black sandals. I left and let her get ready and I went to get ready myself. After about and hour we were both ready to go. We both looked super cute. I had our driver take us to the nearest spa. When we got there we both got manicures and pedicures. We got a styling treatment for our hair. I had them bleach one strand of my hair and dye it gold, for Tony of course. Wanda added some brown highlights to her hair, it looked really good on her. 

We went to the mall and got some new clothes and got Wanda some makeup to play with. Once we were done there we went to go eat and then headed home. When we got there we sat in her room talking, listening to music, showing off our art skills. We had the perfect girl day. We were both extremely warn out by 9:30. I told Wanda goodnight and went off to bed. When I got there Tony wasn't there. 

"Jarvis will you tell Tony to come to bed please." 

"Yes miss." After about 3 minutes Jarvis responded. 

"Miss he said that he will come to bed when he was done." 

"Ugh what is he doing?" 

"He's creating some new suits to withstand other plants gravity and such." 

"Jarvis tell him to come to bed now or else." 

"Right away miss." I sat on the bed just waiting for Tony to come up. But he never did. So I decided to sleep on the couch. I haven't felt this lonely since I was working for Hydra and they had me in a cell. I fell asleep having nightmares about Hydra and Tony leaving me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Darlings! Thank you for reading as always. From here on out I will be going off of Infinity war and End Game. 😭So be prepared. I might have a little surprise for you guys at the end. But here are the outfits and I hope you guy have a great day! Lot's of love Darlings!!!! 😘🖤❤️

 But here are the outfits and I hope you guy have a great day! Lot's of love Darlings!!!! 😘🖤❤️