Ch 3

Date:
August 9th, 1819
Location:
Same
Outfits:
Same

3rd Person POV

     Eliza and Alexander ran around with her
step-siblings, trying to find the other pirates. Thy stood in the center of the dance floor, trying to find them around the dancing people. Yet there was no luck.

Suddenly, there was the weight of a person on top of Eliza. "ELIZA!" She turned her head around and saw Peggy hugging her tightly. She gasped and turned around in the hug to hug her back.

Eliza- Peggy! I missed you so much!

Peggy- I missed you more!

They separated from the hug. Peggy made eye contact with Eliza's step-siblings and instantly got freaked out. Emilee and Raul tried to put on a smile.

Peggy- Who's this?

Eliza- Oh, this is my step-siblings: Raul and Emilee.

Emilee- Nice to meet you, Peggy! I'm Emilee.

     She held out a hand, but Peggy refused to take it only because she didn't know what to do. She never shook hands with anyone before.

     Emilee lowered her hand down, confused but sad that Peggy didn't shake it.

Raul- It's certainly a pleasure to meet you, Peggy. Eliza, where are the other pirates? I thought you said there was 6 of them.

Eliza- Peggy, do you know where they are?

Peggy- Of coarse I do! Follow me.

     She lifted up her dress and ran around the ballroom until she got to pillar with a group of people around it.

     Peggy walked around the group, examining everyone in the group. There had to be 20 people in that group surrounding it and just talking and laughing.

Peggy- ANGELICA! JOHN LAURENS! HERCULES! LAFAYETTE!

     The group of people stopped talking. Soon, the named people walked out of the group to Peggy. The second they saw Eliza, they screeched and jumped on her.

Angelica- ELIZA!

Hercules- It's amazing to see you!

John- You don't know how happy I am to see you again!

Lafayette- Tu m'as tellement manqué! Tu ne sais pas combien.

Eliza- I missed you guys too! These are my step-siblings: Raul and Emilee. My other step-sister isn't here though.

Like always, Emilee smiled brightly and put a hand out. They all looked at her in confusing. Eliza rolled her eyes and grabbed Lafayette's hand and placed it in her hand, moving them up and down, and doing the same for the others.

Eliza- I'm so happy that you guys have finally met!

Both her step-siblings and her friends stood there awkwardly not saying anything. They stared at each other.