Ch 15

Date:
August 13, 1819
Location:
Idk anymore lol (random lands and streets of the village)

Date:August 13, 1819Location:Idk anymore lol (random lands and streets of the village)

Outfits:
Same

3rd Person POV

     Eliza placed her feet on the ground as Alex let go of her. He smiled as he watched her look around in excitement and curiosity.

     She took a few steps in each direction and took in the view and area that she missed and loved for so long. She smiled and turned back to him.

Eliza- I've literally been here for a minute and I already feel like I'm in a completely new world. What the heck is this?

     Her smile grew wider and started running around the land. He watched as she ran around in excitement for awhile longer.

Alexander- Ok, Eliza. I know you're excited but if you want to explore or get off the property, we have to... you know: actually explore and get off the property.

She stopped running and looked at him. She frowned and nodded, making her way back to Alex.

They quietly made their way off the area and into the town. As they walked down the streets, he spoke up about her excitement.

Alexander- I know you haven't been off the property in half a decade, but you seem so excited and energetic, and so shocked about everything around you.

Eliza- Well, I'm used to just the things inside of the walls, so I guess I forgot what everything else looked like. For example, let's say you were stuck out at sea for 5 whole years without stopping anywhere, and you're now just stepping foot on land. That's somewhat how I feel right now. And it doesn't help that even you can never get a good view of the kingdom.

Alexander- Ah, I understand. So why again didn't they let you out?

Eliza- For my 'protection'. I have no parents, no nearby siblings, no friends, nothing. So, they just thought it would be best for me to stay here alone and not go anywhere. That's another reason why I basically made a small version of camp grounds on the land.

Alexander- Isn't it your job to help marry people, help with funerals, and just be there for your kingdom.

Eliza- Yeah. So they have servants go out and find the problem, report back to me about it, I do whatever I can do to help from inside the castle, and they go do whatever I say for me.

Alexander- Well, that's stupid!

Eliza- I know...