Ch 18

Date:
August 20, 1819 (A/N- hey that's the day before my bday lol)
Location:
Random hallway, idk
Outfit:

Date:August 20, 1819 (A/N- hey that's the day before my bday lol)Location: Random hallway, idkOutfit:

*I can never find a good man outfit, God dangit. This is the best I can find*

 This is the best I can find*

Eliza POV

     A week has past, and tonight was the party. For the past week, I've been either doing busy, boring, adult stuff or trying my best to stay away from Alex.

     It's hard to keep a secret from him. He always finds a way to get into your brain and force you to say something. He is a famous pirate after all.

     Speaking of avoiding him, as I came inside I saw him talking to my brother. Speak of the devil...

     I quietly shut the door and start to speed walk down the hall.

     Please don't see me, please don't see me, please don't-

     "Hey, Bo Peep! Did you loose your sheep?" I heard Alex yell. I stop, took a deep annoyed breath, and turned around to face him. He was already making his way to me.

     "Thank you for that amazing comment about my outfit. It really means a lot, you jerk." I said, annoyed.

     "I can't help but wonder, do you ever cuss? I think I probably heard you say one bad thing since the day we met. Probably being you're such a little, innocent bean." He said in a child voice, basically making fun of me.

     "Shut up, jack ass." I said, turning around and continuing my walk.

     "Now that's the side of you I like!" I heard him say, but I ignored him. Soon, I heard footsteps and saw his body come by me but I didn't look at him. "Are you ok, E?"

     "Yes. I'm fine." I said. I still couldn't look at him. I refuse to, because if I do, he'll work his evil pirate magic and force the truth out.

     "I don't believe that." He said. I continued to ignore him for a few seconds before he grabbed my elbow and dragged me to a wall. "E, what's-"

     "Why the hell do you have so many nicknames?" I asked angrily as I stared at the ground. "First its brat, then princess, then Lizzy, then Liza, then Liz, now E?"

     "Why the hell are you getting so angry with me?" He shot back. I crossed my arms.

     "I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

     "Well, for starters: you haven't been around me at all this past week. Then, you come into the castle, and run right past me. And when I try to talk to you, you get all sassy and continue to run away. Not to mention you not even looking at me!" He said. I didn't say anything. "What's wrong? Did I do something to you?"

     "I didn't know pirates could be nice." I didn't know where that came from. I didn't even know I said it until I tried to walk away but he grabbed my shoulders to hold me back and forced me to look at him.

     "So I did do something?" He asked. I looked down once again, only for him to grab my chin and force my head up again. "What did I do? I won't stop asking until you tell me what's wrong!"

     "Nothing's wrong, Alexander!" I said. Both of our voices were starting to raise. "You didn't do anything!"

     "Did that Jason Dean guy do something?" He asked. I glued my mouth shut and looked back down. Only to hear him huff and start to walk away, mumbling; "I swear to God, I'm going to kill that son of a bitch."

     I walked up to him and grabbed his arm. "No, he didn't do anything." He stopped and turned around to face me.

     "Then what's wrong? I need to know." He said with his voice being a mixture between concern and aggression.

     "W-Well." I couldn't say it. I'm not ready to. I know for a fact he'll be more angry than he is now because... well, he's Alexander Hamilton.

     "What? You know you can tell me anything. And I need to know what's wrong or I'm going to actually hurt someone." He said.

     "Well... you know.. that, uh... garden outside?" I started. He looked confused, but slowly nodded. "Well... I was just out there helping Theodosia pick some fruit, when... I saw that the strawberries were smashed and the mango tree didn't grow any mangoes."

     Where was I going with this? I don't know. But is it better than telling him the truth? Heck yeah.

     "So... you're angry because... you didn't get your fruit?" He asked, still very, very... very confused. And so I was. And I made up the situation. "But has that been bothering you this past week too?"

     "Uh Huh. Like, everyday I went to look outside and they just kept looking worse and worse by the day, so that made me angry." I said. I looked up at him and bit my lip a bit.

     He looked down at me and raised an eyebrow. A few seconds past before he nodded and started to walk away. "I-ok... ok, well I-I'm sorry?"

     "I-It's fine. I should have seen it coming." I said. He continued to walk in the other direction but gave me a thumbs up.

     You know what? He probably hates me now, but at least I know that he hates me less than he would if I told him the truth. Therefore, I'm proud of my decision.

     Of coarse, it probably wasn't the best decision to make in that situation, but I'm proud of it.

A/N- Hi. Sorry for the short/very boring (more boring than usual) chapter. I'm bored and can't fall asleep so I decided to make a chapter. But I'm suddenly very tired, so goodnight fam