Chapter 43.5: Really IMPORTANT STUFF

DO NOT SKIP THIS, it is REALLY important. Read the entire thing:

This is not a chapter. I know the title is misleading, but I needed to make sure every single reader was reading this:

I have some really really good news, but I also have some really really bad news:

First, the good stuff: I have an agent that is interested in pitching this book to several publishers from the UK, United States, and Canada. This is probably the coolest thing that will ever happen to me EVER because it means that I am taking a super big leap forward and will be (fingers crossed) publishing The Girl Who Feared Men sometime soon. This is amazing and exciting because I've literally been working on this book since I was in the tenth grade! (Now I am in grade 12, getting ready to wrap up high school and head to uni this fall) so I am literally SOO excited you all have no freaking idea.

TGWFM is going to have a sequel because there is way too much info to put in only one book but I'm sure you guys have noticed this already. The story seems to be getting more and more complicated and honestly, I am not kidding when I say: it does not let up any time soon. It honestly gets crazier and crazier in the next several chapters... However, this leads to the bad news... I'm sure you can guess what it is:

My wattpad journey is going to have to end abruptly.

You guys have to understand that I did not intend to end this book here. I seriously thought I'd be finishing it and not being one of those sucky authors that make you have to pay for the rest of the book, but the agent has informed me that to seriously represent this book and to pitch it to publishers without them turning away, there can't be a place online where thousands of people can read the entire book for free. Since I'm not Amanda Todd and don't have like 600 million views, I cannot leave this book up here and still get published. I'm sure this will make a lot of you upset and maybe even angry, but I hope that you guys understand why I am doing this.

The chapters uploaded will be the last chapters I post on Wattpad. I will update you guys when The Girl Who Feared Men is available in stores!