Elsa

Thomas's Point Of View

Today, is going to be a fresh start of my week. I assure you, I have changed every aspect of my garment, starting from using fresh and beautifully smelled underpants until my white button-down in addition of my silver rings. I am going to bring my cape, since today is holiday for me, what gives?

Cape? Check. White Button-down? Check. Fresh underpants? Check. Rings? Absolutely. Clean black-shoes? Positively. Bravery? Duh. 

Okay so I'm prepared...wait, I have something to do today! T'was to guard the big parade that is going to be held in town this morning...

Elsa's Point Of View

As I enter the shop, I saw that there was a big banner decorated with ribbons and glitter. I hope I would get fresh baguettes today! I can't wait for the parade!

"Mrs. Glenn? Are there any cinnamon buns too?" I exclaimed, I knew I was beaming, I just can't help being so excited!

Mrs. Glenn looked at me like I was insane. I wonder..., "Of course dear, but why are you in such a hurry? Contain yourself my dear, contain yourself...," Mrs. Glenn smiled and handed me fresh cinnamon buns, I can't wait to give these fresh treats from the oven!

By the way, I apologize for being rude but I am Elsa Crowanne and I am 13 years old. I live in London, and yet I am a girl full of surprises...anyway, I am on my way home, my my! What an icy road up ahead, better put my boots on!

Thomas's Point Of View

I am wearing everything that I have planned to wear for today...it is quite a nice day. I see someone coming, better get ready to guard...

"Thomas, you didn't have to do that, the parade hasn't even started yet," Henry paused, and checked his watch, "Well, surprise surprise, it is going to start," we went to our positions the parade started from the left.

"What a lovely morning isn't it Thomas?" Henry beamed, very unusual.

"Quite so, do you mind?" I motioned my hand toward the shop, "What are you going to do in there?" I raised an eyebrow, "Remember? I have to guard the shop in order to earn extra money, it's a 3 month holiday, deal with it," Henry chuckled and he nodded, I escorted myself toward the bakery.

"Mrs. Glenn? Are there any cinnamon buns too?" I exclaimed, I knew I was beaming, I just can't help being so excited!

"Of course dear, but why are you in such a hurry? Contain yourself my dear, contain yourself...," I looked at the girl that Mrs. Glenn was talking to, she's let say about 13 and she sounds merry. I decided to go to Mrs. Glenn and helped her with the cinnamon buns. I gave it to Mrs. Glenn and she lend a dozen of cinnamon buns put in a box and wrapped neatly. She went off cheerfully, I glanced at Mrs. Glenn and she nodded. I went out and followed that girl curiously. 

As I walked through the icy road that girl stopped and she fell. I did not help her, as she managed to get up. 

I ran around the old building so that she would not see me. I quickly went back to my guarding position near to the on going parade. 

"Are you okay Thomas?" Henry asked, I have no clue that running could get my cheeks very red, even more sweat is coming out of my forehead.

"Fine," I panted. I did not sound fine, and I knew I wasn't fine. I think I might have a problem...my heart beat is getting a little weaker bit by bit I try to stand up not trying to slouch.

Not long after, there's chatter between me and Henry, we were laughing all the way until I saw that girl. She passed both of us with no stopping or slowing down her steps. I saw her with the corner of my eye. I noticed she has a basket of flowers, I decided to follow her.