Another 'Parade'

I came back the following morning to pick up Elsa. When I landed on her balcony, she had her backpakc on and sitting on her seat on her studying table sipping milk while eating bread. I knocked on the window glass and waved, and smiled. She smiled but something seems to be different...her hair is grey..

"Good morning Thomas! Big day isn't it?"

"Hello my fair lady, I will help you with your luggage"

"It's just a backpack, I can handle it"

"Are you sure?" all of the sudden my body were pins and needles. I can start to feel my left eye swell up.

"Hello Thomas, welcome to the real mission. Do you think I would let you have 'fun' on this mission with that girl of yours? I doubt that," I looked at Elsa, which is now an old lady...

Wait, this lady seems to be familiar...! MRS. HELEN? Wait...how can Helen be a witch. A witch, what witch's name starts with a 'H'? ...Ha...no....Hea...no...He...! HELENIA VILE! 

"You can't do this Helenia! You have no right!" I motioned my fingers and reincarnate in order to feel my real body again and then I caste a spell on her trying to distract her.

"If you do this, I will kill you a you shan't survive!"

"Fine," Helenia snapped her finger and she vanished, jumping to her lair.

If Elsa's not here, then where is she? 

I heard a Elsa's door handle turning and there she is. 

"I'm sorry Thomas! I was shopping with mother..."

"It's alright, are you ready child? I have your backpack here and your hat," I placed on her head and gave her her backpack.

"Thank you Thomas, you are so kind"

"How could I not?" I let out my arms and she held it we went off, I took out the scroll that had the guide toward this mission, but when I opened it, the scroll started to change.

Tar consuming it and letting go off it and soon after, the rules change and it had a note...

What ever you do Thomas, do not follow Helenia's traps! - King Fotholouette 

I looked at the rules, it seems that the rules were evil and for a few moments the rules changed back to the way it was...

"First, we are not going to fly but walk on air. Now straighten your legs and start walking dear," Elsa was scared but she managed to do it.

"You're a natural"

"Thank you!"

"The rules say we have to distract the crowd in this parade, are you ready?" she nodded and we went separate ways.

Elsa started flying down, and made dramatic act. An imitation of falling down and the crowd saw her and carried her. Working together, I too made an act. I casted a spell where each person in the crowd is not going to enjoy the parade, rather go into chaos without any reason. 

Elsa was let go off by a man who was carrying her and she ran and leaped from walls to walls of brick, we met and saw the crowed. 

"Rule number 1 succeeded, are you ready for the next one?"

"Are you ready? Of course! How could I not be ready for an amazing journey?"

"Off we go then!"

"To where?"

"Rule number 2, my moving castle!"

"Shall we go then?"

"Of course! Let us fly!" I smiled at Elsa, she looked excited. 

"We're not just there to play around right?"

"How can we play around when we are on an amazing adventure?"

"Oh Thomas!" we laughed and took off, it was starting to get cold because we are near the month of December...

"We're here"

"Thomas, it's so cold!"

"Here, you will need to use my cape, it will keep you warm and safe"

"But what about you? You can't cast big spells without it!"

"It's okay, we're going in before it gets any colder," Elsa got closer to me and we went in, she was holding my hand tight.

"Your castle is so warm, ah.."

"Well, when you know you're going to face something big, you know something that gets warmer"

"What?"

"...it's nothing...," the castle got colder inside.

"Why is it suddenly freezing?"

"I'll turn put the fire on"

"I'll sit right here, is that okay?"

"Go ahead," I smiled and Elsa was curling up into a ball struggling to warm herself.