'I'm not Perfect'

Elsa's Point Of View

How can it be so cold in here? Well, at least Thomas lit up the fire and that shouldn't be a threat. I look closely at the fire and saw that it was alive.

"Hello"

"Who are you? And why are you here?"

"I..." I looked at Thomas, he was no where to be seen.

"My master just left, are you the new cleaning lady?"

"A...ye-yes! Yes I am," I looked around the castle, I know I've explored every corner, but it still looked...filthy.

"Well, I will clean every corner now," the fire frowned.

"Well, before that, you will have to introduce your name, who are you?"

"I am Elsa Crowanne"

"Well, I am Calcifer," I nodded and smiled at him, then I saw a little boy came down the stairs. He had orangey-blonde hair and he was...quite small.

I looked at him and he raised his eyebrow as if he were saying 'why is she here? And who is she?' well I stopped him.

"Hello"

"...who are you grandma?" grandma? Why grandma?

"I'm no grandma! I am a 13 year old!"

"Well, I don't know if that is true but...here," ge gave me a mirror and I looked at my face, I looked like a 90 year old, I dropped the mirror and was in shock.

"How? How could this be!"

"Well, grandma, I think you were cursed"

"Cursed? Cursed?!" I looked at another mirror, it was wide and long so I could see my whole self.

How could this be? Impossible! I am no grandma! I went here and everything was okay and now? What happened?! 

"Well, grandma, I am Markl and what business do you have with us?"

"I was brought by Thomas here and he recently went off"

"Oh, because Thomas told me that there is a girl sitting on this very couch, she left so he went off alone, but don't worry, he's going to come back"

"Alright then, I am going to work"

"You're do knew cleaning lady?"

"Why yes, yes I am and I am going to leave when I am done"

Leave where? What were you thinking Elsa? Wait...maybe, if Thomas comes back I will be normal once again! That's it! And they would think this 90-year old cleaning lady left! You are a genius Elsa! 

"Well then, would you like to help Markl?"

"Okay, I will help," we went off to the attic and took all the cleaning utensils, Markl cleaned all the floors and I cleaned all the rooms.

"This bathroom looks disgusting! All of this paint? What is Thomas thinking about?"

I mopped the floor, I polished the basin, I sanitized the toilet bowl, and the bathroom was pristine in no time.

Not long after cleaning was done, I prepared all sorts of food on the dining table and we all ate. I was first done eating and until Thomas entered the castle I went back to normal.

"Good evening master, we have new cleaning lady and her name is....uhh-"

"Elsa," I looked at Thomas, he was confused.

"There you are Elsa! Where have you been? I was worried..."

"I was having fun cleaning," I winked at Markl and he looked at Calcifer as if I was insane.

"Well then, Calcifer, get my bath ready I am exhausted"

"Yes Master," I looked at Calcifer and grinned he squinted at me but I laughed.

"See, I'm no grandma," I looked at Markl who was in shock.

"But how did you change back?"

"Like you said, a curse can never be healed, unless you have love and you believe"

"But, believing in what Elsa?"

"I wished and I know my wishes would come true because I believed, I believed that one day I would touch and feel freedom and here I am now, touching it and feeling what it's like..."

"Well, I wish that I would meet my mother!"

"Your mother?"

"Yes, my mother, she used to bathe me every night and every one of those nights and days in the past, I cherish and I could never let go off the question that I would like to ask of her when we meet someday..."

"And that is?"

"Why would she give birth to me, when she does not want me? But yet I know, every child in this universe only has one mother, and I will never hate her for that...," Markl took out something from his pocket, it was a locket, he gave it to me. I held it carefully so that I would not break it.

"This is your family?" 

"Yup, there's only me and my mother," I looked at the picture even more closely, Markl was holding a book...

That book seems familiar... His mother was wearing a choker.... that necklace, where have I seen it? 

"Well, I will assure you that you will meet you-"

"Where is that cleaning lady?!!!"

"She's right...," I looked at Markl and his eyes widened, "She's right here," I was frightened Thomas was very upset.

"What did you do? Calcifer you should have told her to not get carried away! My beautiful hair! No!!!!"

"It isn't that bad...look it has a pretty color," Thomas was holding his head and sat on the wooden chair.

"No it's not meant to be like this!" not long after, his hair changed into black.

"Hey Thomas, it changed, it's not that bad, come look! Here, a mirror," Thomas took the mirror and smashed it into pieces. Suddenly Thomas had slime all over his body and he was looking down, I touched it and my eyes widened in fear.

"I've seen Master did this when someone he loved dumped him"

"Do you know how hard it is? DO YOU KNOW?!!!! If I am not beautiful...I can't live!" as I heard what he said tears went out of my eyes. 

"I HAVE NEVER BEEN BEAUTIFUL IN MY LIFE! How can you not be satisfied by how handsome and smart you are?!! I had enough of this place!" I ran out the door, crying. Showers of water hit on me and I ran down the hill and fell. I couldn't stop crying...then I heard footsteps.

"Wh-who are you?" it was a scarecrow with a neat tuxedo and a magician's hat. The scarecrow was holding an umbrella trying to cover me. 

"That is s-so kind of you..." the scarecrow carried me to the castle, he jumped up and down.

"Thank you scarecrow! I hope we meet again!" the scarecrow just stood there and I went in...

"Elsa, you have to help me! Thomas won't respond!" I looked at Thomas, he was still sitting and slime was spreading, even Calcifer did not enjoyed it.

"Not funny Thomas, stop that, Stop that!"

"Calcifer, it's just drama, it's tantrum that he can only feel right now," I looked at at Markl

"Come on Markl, give me a hand, turn on the water tap upstairs in the bathtub, make sure it's warm!"

"Alright"

"Come on Thomas, I'll carry you," as I went up the stairs, I noticed  that Thomas's towel was off of his body, I looked up to not see what had 'happened.'

"Here you go Markl, make sure he's clean!"

"Okay Elsa," I retraced the tracks of the slime..

"Now I have to do a lot of mopping once again..."