Chapter 4

Percy's POV

I was ruthlessly hacking at the monsters who, out of nowhere, appeared in front of me. After a period of time of SEARCHING for them, they finally appear, though a little more seem to be in more skill and strategic, which was very unlike usual monster behavior.

Eventually, I finished them all off. Suddenly a hellhound shadow traveled right in front of me in mid-charge. I stumbled back in surprise and the hellhound was able to slash deeply into my stomach. I cried out in pain as my vision suddenly became blurry. I slashed quickly with my sword before it got a chance to do anything else.

My stomach was unnaturally losing blood very quickly and I collapsed. The last thing I saw were familiar electric blue eyes.

My last thought? I'm screwed.

Thalia's POV

At first I was paralyzed in shock and didn't move for seconds. Slowly, the shock turned to tears of relief. I finally found him!

"Milady! This is Percy! He's wounded pretty badly, can you heal him?" I called out.

Artemis, who turned out to be standing right next to me, observed his stomach.

"I'll have to call my dim-witted brother. It's too serious," Artemis said.

"APOLLO!" She yelled to the sun.

Seconds passed and a light signaled me to close my eyes and look away.

"Watcha need, little sis?" Apollos happy and irritating voice called out.

Artemis looked ready to retort, but held back.

"We found Perseus, but he's in critical condition. We need you to heal him," Artemis said through gritted teeth.

"Of course!" He said with annoyingly cheery face. I wanted to slap some sense into him. Gods, Percy was dying and he was happy. I almost did until he looked at Percy. "I might need your help sis."

"Why?" Artemis asked. I was extremely worried. Even Apollo wasn't able to help him without Artemis.

"He's losing blood fast. I need you to help channel our energy into him," he replied in a serious tone. "But first I need you to set up a tent ASAP."

The hunters and I got a tent ready in seconds. They told us to wait out here while they heal him, to which I would've protested, but my cousin's life was in their hands.

I waited outside the tent while the other hunters set up camp.

I was relieved that after centuries, we found Percy. The more I thought about it, the more aggravated I got. He was going to get a piece of my mind when he woke up.

After a thousand years passed, or what seemed like a thousand years, Artemis and Apollo came out, looking exhausted.

"You may come inside now. Thalia. We don't know when he'll wake up, but he will eventually. Meanwhile I have some matters to deal with my brother," Artemis explained as they both flashed away. Matters? I didn't ponder too long as my eagerness to talk to that Kelp Head took over. I walked into the tent, sat down and waited.

Third Person's POV - Artemis and Apollo

"I can't believe it! Why did he give him his blessing anyway?" Artemis screamed incredulously.

"Jeez, sis! Calm down!" Apollo exclaimed. "Look, all we know is that he had too much power for us too heal him normally. We only assumed that he did."

"What else could it be, Apollo? I even felt the power of Chaos!"

"I don't know... Should we tell the council?" Apollo asked his sister.

"I don't think so. We should wait until we are sure of it. Besides, I'm pretty sure father will kill him for being a 'possible threat to Olympus'," Artemis sighed.

"I guess you're right," Apollo said.

"When was I ever wrong?" Artemis challenged.

"Well there was Or-" Apollo started only to get cut off.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence," Artemis growled.

"Ok, ok! Sheesh, I was just answering your question little sis," Apollo raised his hands up in surrender.

"How many millenniums does it take to get it through your thick-headed skull that I'm older?!" Artemis yelled.

Their bickering was halted when a loud thunderous voice bellowed throughout the trees.

"AGGH! GET BACK HERE JACKSON IF YA KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YA!" An all too familiar voice rang out though the Leto twins were all the way across the country.

Surprised, the twins flashed back to camp.

Percy's POV

I was relaxing in my peaceful sleep. I was suddenly awoken when a jolt of electricity shocked me.

"What the-" I shouted.

"Finally! I was so worried!" I was tackled by a hug. My eyes widened in realization. No, no, no, no! This can't be happening. Thalia broke out of the hug and smacked me across my face. Ouch.

"Ow! What was that for?" I yelled already knowing the answer.

"For disappearing! Do you know how worried I was?! Do you know how worried Nico was? He isn't himself anymore! Why would you even leave?" Thalia screeched.

"..." Should I just leave?

"So you don't have an answer," Thalia assumed.

"..." Or do I go back?

"Say something!" Thalia yelled.

"..." I really don't know.

"Argh!" Thalia slapped me. Hard. With electricity. I finally decided on something.

"... I'm sorry," I apologized and quickly left in the mist.

Not before I heard her thunderous screech. "AGGH! GET BACK HERE JACKSON IF YA KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YA!" That really hurt.

I arrived at an old abandoned warehouse. I surrounded the place with a force field, so that the gods could not get in. I remembered the claw to the stomach and I looked down.

It was healed. No, no, no, no, no. They're sure to find out now! Why is my life so complicated. I laid down on the ground thinking about how messed up my life would be from now on.

Thalia's POV

The nerve of that guy! When I find him again, I'm going to shock him to Europe! I was so close! ARRRGH!

Two flashes appeared and I looked away. I turned back around and saw Artemis and Apollo.

"Where'd he go?" Apollo asked.

"That stupid kelp head escaped to Hades knows where!" I exclaimed angrily. "Milady? May I request a hunt to find Percy?" I asked trying to sound polite, but of course with my anger, it came out through gritted teeth.

"Of course my lieutenant. We WILL find Perseus Jackson. Even if it's the last thing we do." Artemis spoke with finality. Look out Perseus Jackson, you are in some deep trouble