Chapter15

Iapetus's POV

Ever since that stunt with Percy, my uncle has been trying to get to me with monsters and my brothers. Luckily, I wasn't called the "Piercer" for nothing. I hid out behind rocks and such, from monsters and other Titans.

I heard voices coming my way, so naturally, I prepared to attack.

"Shut up!" An extremely familiar voice cried. I didn't put much thought on that because I practically met everyone in Tartarus.

As soon as the sounds got near, I jumped up and slashed at... Percy? He yelped and blocked my spear.

We locked eyes for a second. Percy snapped out of it first.

"Bob?" he asked, astounded.

I rolled my eyes. "It's Iapetus, Percy."

"Yeah, but Bob sounds better. Hey, where's Damasen?" Percy inquired.

"Uh.. He didn't make it... He was too big and monsters were able to get to him through bows and spears. I tried, Percy. But, I was only able to get away," I answered crestfallen.

He was my friend after all.

"Oh... Maybe we can still save him," Percy suggested.

"I tried searching for him. I never succeeded," I said sadly.

"Maybe Tartarus is holding him hostage. Titans reform right? Maybe the reason why you don't see him is because he's captured," Nico helped.

"Maybe..." I pondered this.

"Hey, where's small Bob, then?" Percy asked.

I slapped myself mentally. "I must've forgotten. He has been awfully quiet. He's in my pocket," I said as I pulled him out.

"Meow!" Small Bob exclaimed. I placed him back in my pocket, but he was able to poke his head out.

Percy smiled. "Alright, I don't know if you remember, but this is Thalia," he said pointing to a girl in black clothes and a silver circlet around her head. "And you remember Nico," he pointed to a kid who looked somewhat liked the girl.

In the group of three, Percy would be the odd one out.

"Kinda hard to forget you guys," I chuckled. "Why are you guys down here anyways?"

"We're looking for two demigods," Thalia piped in. "Their names are Jason Grace, and you already know Annabeth. Do you know where they might be?"

I thought a while. I did see some weird things during my hiding. "I believe they should be in the heart of Tartarus. I seems like you're going the right way," I replied.

"Nice!" Percy smiled. For the millionth time. "Care to join us, Bob?"

"Why not?" I said as I walked in the right direction. Percy, Nico and Thalia followed.

Clarisse's POV

It was another "normal" day at Camp Half-Blood. After the news of Tartarus and some Primordials training us, everyone and everything's havoc.

"Clarisse!" Chris yelled out.

"What?!" I yelled back.

"Lord Zeus is here with the other Olympians!" He explained.

I sighed and stopped hacking at the dummies. I walked over to Chris and then together we walked to the amphitheater.

We sat down on a seat, waiting for the rest of the campers to arrive.

Finally, Lord Zeus began. "Campers! As you all know, we will be up against Tartarus. But, he is not the only one we're up against. Erebus, Pontus and Thalassa."

Murmurs erupted from the crowd.

"However! We are lucky enough to have three primordials on our side. They will be training you until we meet war. Introducing Nyx," Lord Zeus dramatically announced. A woman walked out. She had a long robe that was completely black. She blended in with the shadows well.

"Aether!" An extremely bright man walked out. I had to squint to see him.

"And Hemera!" A woman came out after. She almost looked exactly like Lord Aether. I shook out of my shock and bowed. The rest of the campers followed my lead.

"Rise demigods," Lady Nyx spoke. "We will be training you starting tomorrow. My brother will send his army little by little, so expect a couple invasions. At least until the actual fight. We will separate you into groups, depending on what you as an individual need to improve on. The other camp will join you in a week."

We all nodded.

"I will post the groups tonight. Look out for them," Hemera said before they signaled us to close our eyes while they flashed away. The primordials and Olympians were gone.

I sighed. Yet another war.

Percy's POV

We've been walking for three hours when we decided to stop for tonight. If it was even nighttime. Who knows in Tartarus?

I volunteered to take first watch. Thalia curled up on the ground and immediately started snoring. Bob was next.

I noticed Nico didn't fall asleep.

"Hey Nico. Why don't you go to sleep?" I asked.

He turned to me. "I can't. There's to much on my mind," he replied tiredly.

"Whatcha thinking of?"

"What happens if we don't win this war?" He blurted out. "What will happen to us?"

I sighed. "Nico, we can't think that way. It'll only make things worse."

"How can I not, Perce? When it's hard even to think that we could win."

"I know everything seems hopeless right now. But whatever happens, we'll go through it together. I'm not letting anything happen to you or Thalia."

"Thanks, Perce. But it still doesn't stop my brain from going overdrive," Nico yawned.

"Let me help. I'm going to try this but I don't know if it'll work," I offered. I tapped my finger on his forehead and said, "Sleep."

He fell asleep instantly. "Cool," I muttered. Unfortunately for me, it drained some of my energy.

I only took watch for two hours when my eyes started drooping. I shook Thalia awake.

"What? Leave me alone," she said under her breath.

"Thalia, it's your turn to take watch," I whispered.

"Why?" She whined.

"Come on, Thals." I urged.

"Fine," She huffed. She pushed herself up, but purposely shocked me with some lightning.

"Ow!" I exclaimed. She acted as if she didn't hear me.

'Whatever.' I thought as I laid down on the ground. I drifted off to sleep seconds later