Chapter 12

Nico's POV

You know, its funny how easily my two thick-headed cousins can forget. I had shadow traveled to camp, to find them missing. I then asked some campers if Percy and Thalia had been here.

The answer was yes.

Huffing in exasperation, I shadow traveled to the DOA recording studios. I decided I would wait for them.

Just to make sure, I had asked Charon if Thalia and Percy had been here. As expected, they weren't.

I positioned myself and waited for the door to open.

Percy's POV

"I don't remember you mentioning that we could've teleport instead of walk. SO, that's makes you just about as idiotic as me." I said as I vapor travelled to the entrance of the Underworld.

A few milliseconds later, a lightning bolt flashed next to me, announcing Thalia's arrival. Before I could move, I was roughly shoved to the side. Another slap found its way back to my cheek.

"Ow. You know, you don't have to slap me every time I'm right while you're wrong," I said annoyed, as I stood back up. That got me another slap.

"You're just proving my point," I said. Another slap.

"I'll just shut up now," I sighed.

"Good, now let's go," Thalia pulled open the door to reveal a pissed off Nico.

"Oh hello, Neeks! We didn't expect to see you here!" I said in fake cheerfulness.

"I'm supposed to be here. Seriously, either Thalia was an airhead and you were the kelp heald from the beginning, or you've rubbed off on her," Nico said to me.

"If I had to choose between those two, I would pick the second, but since I don't have to, I'll try this option," Thalia replied to Nico as she shoved him.

"Gods, are you always this sensitive, Pinecone Face?" I asked her.

I avoided a punch to the arm, from Thalia.

"Haha! You missed!" I smirked.

"Shut up, Seaweed Brain!" Thalia glared at me. At the name, Seaweed Brain, my smirk faltered slightly, but I quickly put it back up. Hopefully, she didn't notice.

"Guys? We should start moving," Nico called from below.

"Fine," Thalia grumbled. She walked right past Nico, who was still on the ground. I sighed and helped him up.

"Get me to the Underworld, NOW!" Thalia screamed. Charon was just as stubborn.

"You, my dear, are not dead. So do everyone a favor and LEAVE!" He screamed back.

"Let me handle this, Thalia. Charon! Do I have to tell Lord Hades about your behavior?" Nico asked.

"Uh... N-no milord. Though I may have to ask for payment," Charon shrugged. Nico glared.

"You know, about that payment? Forget about it! Just be sure to mention a pay raise!" Charon suggested. Nico kept his glare at him.

"Alright, alright!" Charon then proceeded to grumble to himself. We all got on the boat.

That marked the beginning of the quest.

Artemis's POV

Father had sent me to annihilate a couple of Tartarus's bases. I hid in some tress to take a look at their security. I wished my girls could've come with me, but the mission was too dangerous.

As I watched the base, I noticed two things. One, the monsters were as smart as mortals and possibly smarter. And two, they seemed to have extra power. That scared me, because no one should be able to bless that many individuals, and if the other camps are the same, then he must've gotten help.

With the campers still recovering from the Giant war, even after ten years, and the monsters stronger than ever, we may be in some deep, deep trouble. Add that to the fact that Tartarus possibly has huge help.

I decided to act now. I slowly crept to the entrance and pressed myself against the wall.

Before I could react, the wall said, "Intruder alert! Activating defense system."

Then the wall magically pulled me into the inside, and left me bounded in celestial bronze. Monsters crowded around me.

What a great way to wound someone's pride. Especially since I've been captured before. Suddenly, the crowd started parting.

"Well, well. If it isn't the one and only, maiden goddess," An Amazon mocked.

I was flabbergasted. "Aren't you girls supposed to be loyal to us?" I asked.

"We were but now we aren't. It's as simple as that," another Amazon said suspiciously.

"I don't believe you," I growled.

"You don't have to. You are not getting anything else out of us. Cyclopes! Bring her to the dungeon!" An Amazon ordered. She was obviously the leader.

As much as I struggled, I was not able to escape. Two Cyclopes carried me down into the dungeons. I figured I wasn't going to anywhere, anytime soon.

Zeus's POV

I sat in my throne, thinking about how in the world we were going to win this war. No! We will win! We always do!

A cloud of pink appeared in the middle of the throne room. Aphrodite grew as she ran towards me. The click-clack of her heels filled the room.

"Lord Zeus! May I request an emergency meeting?" She asked me.

I nodded and slammed my bolt into the ground. Soon all the Olympians, except Artemis, were present and in their thrones. Including Aphrodite.

As soon as everyone was quiet, I announced, "Aphrodite has some news to share." I signaled her to begin.

Athena's POV

I listened intently to Aphrodite's tale. As soon as she was done, I immediately stood up.

"Father, we may be in some trouble. If Tartarus has the ability to control campers, we may need some help. I suggest we make more allies," I said, worry in my voice.

"We don't need help! We're Olympians! We can handle one measly primordial!" My arrogant father shouted.

"You idiot! Don't let your pride kill us all! We're facing a primordial! Not a Titan!" Hera yelled at my father.

"Wh-," He started but was cut off by the light forming in the room.

"You should listen to your fellow Olympians, Zeus. If you want to succeed of course," A voice chuckled. The light suddenly cleared, leaving me with a clear view of who the voice belonged