Chapter 14: Whatever That Was

ROSÉ

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ROSÉ

After regaining consciousness, she immediately saw unexpected and unfamiliar visitors, all growing impatient except for one.

"What happened?" she asked, desperately.

She eyes at the one whose facial structures appeared very strong, yet his eyes looked so tender with them resembling crescents. Her attention then shifted at the other whose hair dyed dark brown went over to the television to plug in a flash drive. The man who towered all three of them reminded her of a small mammal, a prey in the wild- A rabbit! A very cold looking one though.

But that was not the end of it, her jaw hung open and sensing yet again the feeling of betrayal when she recognized one of them. The familiar man stood beside her, looking rather uneasy.

"So do you work part-time? I'm pretty sure you can survive well enough without working at a café," Rosé sarcastically remarked, causing the Thai to chuckle. She was quick to notice a drop of sweat on his forehead which confused her, because she could've sworn that the room temperature's colder than her father's gaze.

"Will a cup of hot chocolate and a little chat about the wonders of winter make it up to you, Ms. Chaeyoung?" Ten ridiculed which Rosé took lightly. It actually felt nice, to have someone familiar with around here.

"I know you don't like needles, Chaeyoung.." She briefly frowned. Rosé began to feel, once again, confounded. Now that she finally put a face to the blurred figure she had seen in her dream. But the weird thing about it though, it felt more than just an incomplete dream.

But she just realized that she's been going crazy, and because of that, she really did consider a warm drink, "You know what? I think it will," Rosé simply replied.

"We promise to have it done, but right now, we have urgent matters to attend to," the tallest one chimed in, although his tone sounded slightly rude, Rosé commended how professional he seemed, "I am Kim Dongyoung, but please do call me Doyoung."

"Very well," she smiled, "But in return, call me Rosé. Let's drop the formality and get on with the purpose of your visit."

The eye-smiling boy turned the chair directed at the large screen, as the other who seemed to be just as young as the other, projected a convoluted presentation. Rosé quietly sat down, her eyes locked at the screen as she studied its content. What had indulged her in the most is the fact that her suitor's background information was basically the main point of it.

"We were told you went one on one with a man of your familiarity; Park Chanyeol," Doyoung started off, "Do you have anything to add onto our data?"