Chapter 36

The beauty of the house refreshed my eyes with a positive effect.

As soon as I closed the door behind me, Jack drove away. I wanted him to stay a little to help me with our bags but he had a date with his imaginary girlfriend. I was still weak and so was Hazel. I bought this house a few weeks ago, it was supposed to be a surprise but I lost my Hazel for good. The Hazel I once knew was dead and she was far from my future. Hazel was swimming under the devil's pool. Darkness was her best friend.

Hazel loved the house. She was admiring every single detail, decoration, design inside the house. That was her dream house. The house was huge. I was glad that Jack hired people to take good care of the house. It was really clean and the smell was satisfying. New pieces of furniture, new table, new windows. It was really perfect. I was glad to see a smile on her sexy face. It felt good to see her happy.

But for how long?

"This house is beautiful and perfect." Hazel started. calmly. "Where's my room?" Her question amused me. She really thought that I was going to sleep alone. That was a silly joke.

"Did you mean our bedroom?" I corrected her with my own words. "The master bedroom is upstairs. Come on, follow me." Her feet disagreed with my decision. "Don't you want to see it?" I chuckled and tried to control myself. My energy was out of sight.

"Are you playing or what?" Hazel faked a laugh. "We're not going to share the same bedroom. That wasn't our deal." I sat on the stairs, listening to her nonsense. "I need my privacy."

"Privacy?" I chuckled, amusingly. "I can describe every detail of your naked parts in a heartbeat, Hazel." She rolled her eyes, annoyingly. "Do you want to try me?" I teased her. "Your birthmark is under your perfect boobs." I pushed a smile. "I'm not even going to start with your pink vagina because if I do, I'm going to break you and I don't want to do that." I gave her a serious warning.

"You have to keep your words and follow the deal." She replied, ignoring the facts. "Promise me."

"You know it's really funny," I said, gently. "When I used to live at your house, I was the one with the rules and now you're following my steps. Isn't it crazy?" I stood up and climbed the stairs as she followed.

"I have a question." Her voice was pale as seawater. "What was our favorite thing?" Her beautiful voice was tempting my thoughts with dirty imaginations. I was craving this girl so badly.

"We used to shower together." I introduced a lie to her face. "You used to make me breakfast every morning, that was your favorite thing." I pretended to be sad. "Now, I'm going to starve every morning because I can't cook." My lies were comfortable in my mouth. I was enjoying it on the low.

"I can still cook for you but..." She paused. "You need to promise me that you're going to keep our deal." Her words threatened my mind. "If we share the same room, you have to keep your hands to yourself."

"Fine, I'll try." I agreed. "But I can't promise you."

"Then, we won't keep the baby." She proved her point. "Fair and simple."

"I promise I'll keep the deal if you take good care of my baby." We entered the bedroom. "This is our bedroom." I gestured as she contemplated it from a small distance. "Do you like it?"

"I love it." She admitted, truthfully. "Are you famous? Are you rich?" Her questions caught my attention. I was still the same Hawk. I didn't want to act differently just because I was rich. I wanted to be normal but at the same time, I wanted her to know the truth. 

"Something like that." I opened the curtains. The view from the outside was perfect and splendid. "You should rest." 

"I'm not tired." She refused in her own words. "I can take care of my own self. Thank you." Her tone was harsh and firm. "You should leave me alone and worry about yourself. I don't need a babysitter." Her eyebrows disagreed with my advice.