Chapter 50

The heat between her legs was sweating her vagina with wetness. As I placed her on the bed and spread her legs wide open, I started to kiss her thighs with gentle kisses. Her nipples were hard and pointy. My tongue flew all the way down to her flat stomach and then, her wet vagina. I spread her vagina lips in two as my index and my middle finger started to play with her pink clitoris. She started to get wetter and wetter. Her movements started to beg for the pleasure to show up.

Hazel was so wet. She turned me on all the way.

My tongue pulled the sensitive tip of her clitoris gently as her breathing started to destroy the inner veins from her elastic hips. I started to swirl around and around, her wetness started to get thicker in my mouth. I looked up to contemplate her sexual reaction, her eyes were closed, her mouth was half opened, her teeth were biting her upper and bottom lip, hungrily. She was enjoying the pressure in the middle of her sensitive spot. I started to roll her clitoris like wet white flour. The taste was addicting and diligent.

She grabbed my hair and started to pull it roughly as she opened her legs even more. Her stomach was going up and down due to the intense feeling, her two bones were well written below her perfect boobs. Little moans from her throat, heavy movements from her hips. She was definitely on the way to Paradise. My warm tongue melted the wetness with my saliva. I was going faster and faster. Around and around.

Without a stop sign.

Up and down. Up and down. Just like that. I was a professional eater. I squeezed my lips together inside her vagina as she curved her elastic hips in rapid rotations. She started to moan louder and louder. My real name wasn't available in her lips. She was calling me ' Daddy'. She was out of breath, she started to play with her boobs and licked the tip of her fingers, sexually. My tongue wasn't tired, I was ready to make her scream.

"Yes, Yes, yes... It feels so good..." Her voice melted from a distance as she groaned with pleasure. She was having an orgasm. A deep one. As she pulled my hair one last time with severe force, her vagina introduced the waves of her ocean in my mouth. She was so wet. It felt like I was swimming in between.

She put her hair in a bun as she flipped me on the other side of the bed and started to lick the tip of my penis slowly. Her warm tongue was long and soft. It was magical. She started to envelop half of my penis inside her mouth. Slowly, grabbed my face and covered me with wet french kisses and got atop of me.

Aroused with pleasure, I placed my hard penis inside her vagina walls gently as my hips started to go in and out. In and out slowly. The best feeling ever. Both of my hands on her boobs as she kept grinding on me continuously. The veins from my hard penis popped with deep pleasure. I started to lose myself. Her vagina felt like a white tiny mushroom in a wet cup of alcohol. She kept going up and down, up and down. Her slow rotations were amusing the power of orgasms. I kept biting her skin, squeezing her butt and destroyed every bone inside her vagina.

I switched my position.

I placed her head on the edge of the bed as her feet horizontally touched the center of the invisible air. My electric bomb penis went all in. Her vagina felt like fire but Winter at the same time. My high erection grew larger and harder. The sensation that my penis was receiving from her vagina was the most incredible feeling. Something inside her warm walls was filling me up with pleasure. My heart started to run out of beats. I had goosebumps all over my body.

Elastic rotations from her hips. Sweats all over her body.

Sweats! 

Sweats! 

Sweats!

Sexual sweats are the best.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She moaned. "Oh my gosh! It feels... so... damn... good..." Her broken voice melted with deep moans.