Prologue

It seems that I've been transported to another world with Eri. However I think I might just explain how it happened.

Earlier~
Aizawa had been looking at class 1-A with a sort of fire in his eyes. Truth be told that there is something bound to happen to one of his star student and a certain little bundle of cuteness. An explosion had occurred right beside the window where-you guessed it-Izuku and Eri are at.
They flew in the air while Izuku had caught Eri and his back slammed on the floor. 1-A had been attacked by the League of Villians.
Tomura: C'mere Deku!!
Toga: Come with me Deku-kun!
Izuku: Heck no!
He powered up as he does this Eri climbs on his back to support him against the fiends.
He went in with a 10% percent kick to Toga although he falied to notice a portal right in front of him....swallowing him and Eri away.
Tomura: Mission Success! Let's go! We got what we came here for!
Kurogiri: Of course. He says while he opens another portal back to thier hideout...
A few moments later...
Tomura: Alright now let's see-
Toga: Oh Deku-kun let's make babi-
They all looked around and saw no one there.
All for one: Kurogiri?
Kurogiri: Yes sir?
All for one: Where is the child?
Kurogiri: I might've slipped up the portal...transportation.
Toga: Oh well I'm going to go drink blood...
She says as she dashes off not wanting to see the action transpire.

Flashback ends...
And here I am with Eri on my back staring at a what seems to be a castle but also a academy?
I don't know what to say but I haven't really got much of a choice but to go to the principal of this school and hopefully get back with the others. Oh Kami please let my friends back at UA be safe and sound.
???: You there!
Izuku: A-ah yes?
???: What is your name and business here at Beacon Academy?
Izuku: W-well m-my name is Izuku Midoriya and I have nowhere else to go to so I thought If I can talk to the Principal of this Academy they might let me and my daughter get us help.
???: Well your talking to the Headmaster right now. My name is Ozpin. Headmaster of Beacon Academy.

I stood in shock at what he said... He is the headmaster of this academy?!?
Izuku: Can you help me and my daughter? Please we have nowhere to go so would you help us?
Ozpin thought about it for a bit and quickly said-
Ozpin: But of course! However I want you to join my academy. This will allow you to stay in a dorm with your daughter. Meals will be provided as well. I sense great things within you, Izuku.
Izuku was shocked about what Ozpin told him.
Izuku: Thank you a million! I'll do my best for my goal.

Meanwhile~
???: Hey girls!
???: Yeah Yang?
The one now identified as Yang has dandelion yellow hair. Her eyes are shiny violet. However if you touch her hair...well let's pray you won't be launched towards through the wall. When she is in her 'demonic state' she has red eyes that burn with anger. So don't TOUCH her hair and you will live another day.

 So don't TOUCH her hair and you will live another day

Next to her is Ruby. Yang's adorable little sister. She has black hair with red tips. She has gray-silver eyes but with her hidden power from her mother her eyes turn into a silver state of matter.

 She has gray-silver eyes but with her hidden power from her mother her eyes turn into a silver state of matter

The next one standing right beside Ruby is Weiss. She is an heiress of the famous company of the Schnee company. Her hair is white and silky. Her eyes are Ice blue. She is a bit of a Tsundere but a trusted member of Team RWBY.

 She is a bit of a Tsundere but a trusted member of Team RWBY

Behind the rest of her fellow teammates is Blake. Blake is a bookworm...she will read and train whenever she wants to. She is a faunas as well particularly a cat-neko faunas. She has golden eyes and black hair. However she does have a heat cycle so she tends to need a 'stress reliever'.

Yang: I see our headmaster talking to a green cutie with a little girl on his back

Yang: I see our headmaster talking to a green cutie with a little girl on his back. Do you know who he is?
Ruby: Not at all Sis! But I want to see his weapons!
Weiss: You can ask him later you dolt. But I wonder what Ozpin is talking about to greeny over there.
Blake: Perhaps a new transfer student? It could be that but I can tell you right now...Kitty likey! Mine!

(A/n)
Oh dear what will happen to Izuku and Eri now? Is Blake for real about making a split second decision of making our cinnamon roll hers already? What will her teammates do now?
I'll see ya soon. I might not be able to update as much so don't get your hopes up.