Chapter 2: Training!

(A/n)
So Blake had the most votes to be Izuku's partner and I'm here to deliver that she will be. Now Sit back and relax...

It's been two days that Izuku and Eri have been here. Right now it seems that we can see Izuku and Eri listening to Professor Goodwitch who seems to like the fact that someone is actually paying attention to her teachings...

(A/n) If you want Glynda to be in the harem just comment yes or no
I don't mind putting her in.
Back to the story.

As she was continuing to teach, Team JNPR had asked if they could go against Izuku. Glynda had approved it but Izuku will need at least one partner...

Izuku pointed at Blake to be with him.
Blake had almost squealed with excitement but she remembered that she must act rather professional if she didn't want anybody to notice her feelings to the green haired cinnamon roll.

*Blake's Mindscape*
Calm Down Blake....this is just a training match....it's not like me and him are going to be marrying each other anytime soon! I mean...I wouldn't mind at all...

She had been interrupted by Yang saying-
'Get your mind out of the gutter and go with him!'

She had a tint of pink on her cheeks...she shook it off and went towards the arena...

*Izuku POV*
Blake had seem to be distracted there for a moment...I hope she's alright.

Izuku: Hey Blake! Do you mind telling me how a training match works here?

Blake: Ah! Of course. Everybody has aura and semblance that can be used for fighting. When your aura drops to red...your fight is over unless you want to keep going.

Izuku: Uh huh... So semblance is kind of like a quirk here...
He whispers..
Izuku: Thanks for the info Blak-
She cuts him off with a finger to his mouth...
Blake: Please call me by Kitty...

He stopped for a moment and trying to figure out what was going on...
Izuku: A-ah sure Bla- oh I mean Kitty..

Blake was purring but not to loudly...
Blake: Hmm I'd liked the way you said my nickname how about I give you one to! Hmm...Izu...Zuku...Zuzu? Yeah Zuzu!

Izuku just smiled at her antics..
Blake: I'm going to call you Zuzu now! Is that okay?
She said with a purr..
Izuku: O-of course..Now let's get out there right?
Blake: Might as well..

They walked down to the arena...
As soon they were on the arena-
Yang:'Go Izuku! You too Blake!'
Ruby:'C'mon I want to see some weapons!'
Weiss:'Ruby! Remember what he said...he doesn't fight with a weapon!'
Ruby:'Ah sorry! My mistake.. But still I want to see what you have hidden up your sleeve!'

Did Glynda hear that right?... Her first student that actually pays attention doesn't have a weapon... This could go wrong on so many levels...
She shook her head and pronounced-
'Izuku and Blake are going to go against Team JNPR'
As on que we see Team JNPR walking towards them...
Jaune Arc , the leader of the group, he has his grandfathers heirlooms which don't get me wrong on this but they pack a punch...
Nora Valkyrie, the girl that could eat pancakes for days and loves to smash people with her hammer...
Pyrrha Nikos, the all time winner and sometimes called the invincible girl in most cases is somewhat a professional hunter in training...
Lie Ren, a member of this team who has been childhood friends with Nora is more of the serious type and tries and keyword TRIES to make Nora tone it down a notch...

Now the question is what kind of powers do they have is what Izuku was thinking...
Sure he had Blake right there standing next to him but he'd rather learn from the people themselves..
The same is going on with Team JNPR as well...they don't know what type of semblance this guy has... But they do know Blake's..

Timeskip~ Brought to you by a chibi Ruby hugging a chibi Eri!

They were now facing each other as both teams glared at each other for intimidation...
Glynda: Battle Begin!

In a split second... Izuku had powered up to his full cowl and sprinted towards Jaune with a powered up kick...Jaune had reacted a bit to slow which in turn made his aura to yellow... He went in for strike but missed...
Nora and Pyrrha had been keeping Blake busy at the moment and saw Jaune's aura quickly descend from one kick?!
Izuku had been using the walls and cieling to keep Ren from attacking him...

Ruby: Holy Cow! How is he doing that!?
Weiss: By my guess it must be his semblance...but a person with electricity and strength enchancement? That's never been heard of.
Yang: Well if he can deliver a srtong kick what about his punches?

Right on que... Izuku had delivered a 10% percent punch towards Ren's back making him flying out of the arena...

Glynda: This power... It's amazing but truly dangerous... He only needed one punch...
(A/n)
I laughed while writing that! XD

Ruby: Dang that is one strong punch! Don't you think Yan- Yang?
Yang had hearts in her eyes...
Yang.exe had stopped...
Waiting for response...
Please wait fot a couple of minutes...
Ruby: Yang! What is wrong with you!
She says while she shook Yang with much force as possibly...
Weiss just scoffed at her team's antics..but she did slightly giggle..

Back to the match...
Since Ren was out of bounds... Nora had something better to do... She went ballistic...
Nora: Ren? Is out of bounds? Ahahahhaha I can finally let loose! Hammer time- wait wrong line- Tiem to break your legs!
Izuku: Oh for kami's sake..
He jumped out of the way and delivered a 5% kick towards her legs which in turn made her aura drop rapidly...
Nora:Ah I see your a man of culture! You like to break legs too! I finally found someone who has the same interest as me!
Izuku was slightly creeped out and chopped her on the neck making her pass out..

Ren sweat-dropped at his childhood friend's outburst..so did Ruby and Weiss.

Jaune went behind Izuku and swung... It hit him but didn't do that much damage...making Izuku's aura greenish yellowish..
Izuku then flicked his finger with 6% power...and pushed Jaune out of the ring...

Meanwhile... With Blake
So going against the Invincible girl is hard ha... It's insane! Her stealth wasn't helping her here so she needed to get close...
However in the final moments she had slipped and fell making her aura go to red...
Izuku being the hero he is caught Blake and layed her down..
Izuku: You did amazing Kitty now leave it to me he says with a million dollar smile.

Blake had blushed hard and her eyes were swirls...
Ruby had seen Izuku's smile had made her heart squeeze...
Yang who finally snapped out of it had also seen his smile and went back into Windows' XP state again...
Weiss was trying and failing blushing...

Izuku ,with determination, had cocked his fist back and sent a pressured wind attack had knocked Pyrrha out of bounds...

Nobody could registered what had just happend...this guy...with no to little actual information oh the people he faced had defeated Team JNPR...not to mention he just defeated Pyrrha a known-well fighter...

(A/n)
Tell me what you think of this call it a early reward for being such good people!

Next Chapter will be out next week!