Chapter 4

(A/n)
Author here and present. Next chapter will HAVE the DxD crew in it and presented so y'all can wait for that!
But for now what will happen with Izuku? Speaking of that... Here we go!

It's been a couple of days since Akame, Esdeath and Leone have settled in. The talk with Ozpin was quick and have bunked in with our current green haired cinnamon roll...which as always is oblivious and to pure for his own good accepted the fact that they might be having the same situation with him as well...

Izuku: You know... I'm from another world...
Akame: I can see that... From where we are from is a world led by a capital all though I don't want to explain neither those to as well...
Leone and Esdeath looked down with a hint of sadness...
Izuku being the happy and adapted person he is hugs each of them... They return the gesture with a slight smile...

Meanwhile~
Ruby had been playing with Eri for the last few days and gradually was becoming a big sister figure towards Eri.. It's like she was a part of her now...
Yang who always wanted another sister had now been overjoyed but questioned her excitement...
Weiss was always dressing Eri up in cute clothing.. Just a few days ago she bought Eri a candy apple and a pink scarf which Eri loved adorably..
Blake had always talked with Eri about how good-hearted about her adopted father..
Eri: Papa is willing to help anyone! Even if it means they are a villian! He saved me when he found me... Papa will always be my hero!
Blake just smiled away.
Ruby had sparkles in her eyes..
'So he is a hero from another world just like my mom had told me in those stories...'
Yang had been a taken back had looked at Eri with a smile as well..
'Good hearted you say? Willing to help anyone you say?
Heheheheh....'
Weiss on the other hand was filled with joy knowing that her future husband was a good choice.
Eri: Can I go see papa now?
Blake: Of course you can let's go!
Blake held her hand to the little pink cinnamon roll to take her hand...

Moments later~
We see Izuku training ofa because he still needs to increase his usage of it..
Akame had been staring at Izuku with a questioning look...
Akame: Hey Izuku?
Izuku: Yeah Akame-chan?
Akame: So is that your Imperial Arms or something?
Izuku: Imperial arms? Oh you mean the lightning that dances around me and the super strenght?
Akame just shook her head..
Esdeath had now joined the conversation..
Esdeath: Pray do tell how much can you use?
Izuku: Right now I'm using 10% of my power. My max right now is 25% percent. Why may I ask?
Esdeath: Hmm you are incredibly strong... Though you might need to work on your reactionary time..
Izuku: Thanks for the info Esdeath-chan!
Esdeath looked away with a blush...
Leone had came back with a mug of water and handed it to Izuku..
Izuku: That is so kind of you Leone-chan.
Leone had forgot to mention that she had taken a sip first and is now blushing profusely...
Akame had noticed her...
Akame: Was that a indirect kiss?
Esdeath: What was a indirect kiss?
Akame: Leone took a sip of water before she came here and now Izuku is taking one as well.

Just then Eri had ran through both of them and tackled Izuku to the ground...
Eri:Papa!!
Izuku had gently picked her up and carried her..
Izuku: Hey sweetie how was your day with Team RWBY?
Eri: It was fun! But now I'm hungry! Can we get apples please!?
Izuku: Of course sunshine let's go!
Akame, Esdeath, and Leone had followed them to the cafeteria..

Meanwhile~
A bunny faunas was being picked on by Cardin...
Cardin: What a freak! And those ears are real too! Hahahah!
???: Pl-please stop..
Someone pl-please help me!
Cardin: No one is going to save you freak so be quiet!!

In a flash Cardin had been launched into the wall...
Izuku looked down at ??? And helped her up..
Izuku: What's your name?
???: U-uh It's Velvet..
Izuku: Well Velvet are you hurt?
Velvet: O-oh it's just my ears..

Izuku unknowingly had placed a hand on her ears and stroked them carefully

Izuku unknowingly had placed a hand on her ears and stroked them carefully..Velvet had leaned in to the comfort was blushing a bit...
Izuku: Well Velvet do you want to come with me to get some food? I'll pay?
Velvet just nodded and went with him...

In the Cafeteria..
Izuku and Velvet had just arrived and as promised Izuku payed for Velvet's food had sat down with the rest of the gang..
Ruby: Oh You met Velvet?
Izuku: Yeah I had met her when she was being bullied by a stuck up brat..
Velvet: U-uh thanks for the save by the way... My mate...
She said the last part a little bit to loudly but not enough for Izuku to hear.. But the others had glared at her with a tang of jealousy..
Velvet: Eep!
Izuku: Huh? What's wrong Velvet?
Velvet: U-uh nothing!

Another portal had opened up... And you guesssd it right on top of Izuku..

(A/n)
You know I have to much free time and jeez about 870 words were written just today for this somewhat calm chapter...
Anyways DxD is coming!
My fingers...ouch..