Chapter 8: Testing the Limits!

(A/n)
I need to start sleeping more or I'll slack off.
Anyways hope you enjoy...

Last time...

Izuku: What did I do?

He says while he goes on his bed and sleeps...unknown to him that Summer and Raven slept by him as well...

Now...
Izuku woke up and yawned while stretching a bit...he opened his eyes and looked down...only to see two big lumps clinging on to his arms and two big bumps on his chest...

He lifted up the blanket and saw...

Summer and Raven hugging him with their heads on his chest...

They woke up and saw him staring at them....

Izuku blinked twice and shook his head...

Summer/Raven: Good Morning Izuku-kun!

Izuku: G-g-good m-morning...you two..so how did you get in?

Summer:...well we might have asked Ozpin to give us a key to your room...

Raven:...and we must have fallen asleep since we were walking all day yesterday...

They both looked at him with tears almost starting to form...

Izuku: W-wait! N-no d-don't cry please! You just needed to a-ask!

They both tackled him to the ground where it sounded like a slam...

Just then Nora had wanted to get Izuku to eat pancakes with her and heard a slam...

She went towards Izuku's room is and busted the door down with her hammer and saw two figures that were on top of him...the position of which was almost lewd...

Nora: Izuku my king...what are you doing?

Izuku: N-nora wai-

Nora didn't wait and threw both women to the wall and pushed Izuku to her breasts...

Izuku: *muffled* N-n-nora! Can't breathe!

Nora reluctantly let go...

Nora: Now My king explain! Who are those two women and what were they doing to you!

Soon enough the whole 'harem' had came in and gave questioning glares at him...

He responded quickly not wanting to have any more slaps like the day before...

With Ozpin...

Ozpin: Well I believe it's time to test your limits...Izuku...

With Izuku...

Izuku: Is there any other way to push my limits?

Intercom: Will Izuku Midoriya go to Emerald Forest!

Izuku: Oh well... Maybe this forest will give me a chance of sneaking around and trying new attacks as well...

With Velvet...

Velvet: Hey Coco?

Coco: Yeah Velvet?

Velvet: Do you know why they asked for Izuku to go to Emerald forest?

Coco: No idea...

Velvet: We should go don't you think? W-well to u-uh you know see how strong he is against grimm?

Coco: Great idea Velvet! Let's go!

At Emerald Forest...

Izuku: This forest seems a bit on the dark side...I wonder if I use ofa and expand it towards something living...it's worth a shot...