Questions and Answers! (Featuring a few surprising Guests!)

Author: And here we are again! Now I need t-

*sees loominarty666's profile up and running*

Author: WTF!? When was this?! Yo! I'm going to get him here with the squad!

*Group calls da squad*
Russelkier Pokeygriff Sonicjosh

Author: Guys! Why didn't tell me he was back?

Russel: We thought you knew?

Author: Oh... How about come over and help me with some of this questions about me?

All: Sure. We'll get Loominarty there too.

Author: Aight!

*hangs up*

Author: Ahem! Sorry about that! They should arrive shortly.

5 mins later-

Author: C'mon inside bros.

Loominarty: Kept you waiting huh?

Author: That you did. You still owe me a chapter for Hero who shook the world!

Loominarty starts to sweat.

Author: Anyways... Where is our cinnamon roll?

Izuku: I'm here!

SonicJosh: Great! Now can we start? I got to write my stories in a bit.

Author: Let's get on with it then!

PokeyGriff: So the first question is by DekuMidoriyaXT_V2! He says: "When will you update?"

Author: Ah good question! I was actually thinking of writing a separate book of just Izuku in RWBY without the extra content like this book. This book was just a phase for me to get motivated. All in all, I can officially say that I WILL make a new book. Next question?

SonicJosh: So the next question is by @indemonblue2 asks: "Who will win Deku's heart?"

Author: I'll let you decide on that on-

*PokeyGriff slaps Author*

PokeyGriff: Answer it truthfully!

Author: Itai... It would have to b-

The Harem busts down the wall!

Harem: Who is it!?

They point their guns at thr Author.

Author: We can talk about this r-right?

Harem: Nope!

Author: It would have to be-

--------We'll be right back!--------

Author is shown with bruises on his head and face.

Loominarty: Next question! So this one is by the one and only Sonicjosh! Wait...but he is right here.

SonicJosh: Right... So my question was- "What is your favorite MHA Ship? And do you like or love IzuMomo?"

Author: Favorite MHA ship? I have three tho-

Izuku: And who might they be?

Author: IzuJirou, IzuKendo and IzuMomo!

Izuku: Y-you like to pair me up with Kyoka-chan, Kendo-chan and Momo-chan!?

Author: Yup! That answers both questions right?

SonicJosh: I'll take it.

RusselKier: Aight. Next question! This one is from your successor GilbertPerales! He says-" What is your favorite fictional character of all time?"

Author: To answer your question son- I mean successor! It's a tie breaker between Kyoka, Shino Asada(Sinon), or Blake Belladona.

Author: This q and a might take a while to write so bare with me on it and wait for a bit. This will be a three parter! Til' next time! Janai!