(Ruby's Ending) Ruby's Plan

Author: Happy to see me write this chapter out?

The readers: ゴゴゴゴ

Author: Let me just...uh...

Enjoy! Also! The image up to is Lucina from Fire Emblem. She is a great tsundere! Ruby will be a bit extreme with an 18+ scene. If you are light hearted, I advise you to stop and not read.

-------Last Time-------

Izuku had his fist smoking while the harem had softly rubbed their heads from being smacked upon by the cinnamon roll himself.

-------Now!-------

Izuku takes Eri on his shoulders while smiling away without a care in the world.

Eri: Papa, I'm hungry.

Izuku: Don't worry sweetheart, I'll make you the best lunch you could ever want!

Eri: With apple pie?

Izuku: You bet I will make the sweetest apple pie for my little princess.

Eri giggles softly.

Ruby is seen peeking over the corner with a deadpan look. However she had a twisted thought...

'If Eri is his daughter, then I shall become her mother! And that means I'LL BE IZUKU'S WIFE!'

She smiled strangely with a few lewdacrious thoughts.

She bit her lip.

'Soon my dear sweet cinnamon roll. Your bride is ready and ripe to strike you with her silver eyes. As soon as you fall to darkness, a family will arise with you as the father of our children!'

Ruby formed her plan with precision. The girls all had something to do today and this was when all of them except her had activities for the day.

She walked towards her future-to-be-husband while putting up her act of adorableness.

Ruby: Hey Izu! Can I come with you and Eri-chan?

Izuku: Why not? The more the merrier as they say!

'Indeed they do my emerald haired cinnamon roll!'

Eri: Is she going to make something with apples too?

Ruby: That I am! What I'm making is apple flavored cookies!

Eri had stars in her eyes.

Izuku: I would love to taste them Ruby.

'Oh you'll love the ingredient I'll put into your cookies! I'll make the sweetest and delicious cookies for Eri! Soon my dear Izu! This little red riding hood is going to deliver something else in the future!'

Izuku: Ruby? Ruby? Ruby?!

Ruby had gotten startled by Izuku's yelling.

Ruby: Eep-!

Ruby blushed from embarrassment. She hid her face with her hands.

--------Le TimeSkip--------

Izuku: Almost done with the pies. I wonder how Ruby is doing...

Ruby: You called Izu?

Izuku nearly jumped from being scared.

Izuku: Oh-! You made me jump.. Ahem! So how are your cookies doing?

Ruby: You mean these?

She showed him some heart-shaped cookies with an entrancing fragrance that allurs people to whiff a scent.

Izuku: They look magnificent Ruby.

Ruby: Why not try one? Eri is sleeping while Glynda is watching over her.

Izuku: Sure.

She holds a cookie up to his mouth while he chomps a piece off.

Izuku: They taste so sweet! What was in the cookies?

Ruby had an enormous blush while fiddling with her fingers.

Ruby: Just some honey and apple with my love....'And some sleeping medicine!'

Izuku: I might need to write that down. Why do I feel sleepy...?

Ruby: It's taking effect! I win! I win! HAHA! I WIN!

Izuku: Why?

Ruby: Sleep my dear Izu! Let the sleep consume you!

With that... He fell asleep while there was a few areas where he felt hot.

He woke up a bit later with Ruby on his baby maker.

Izuku: R-R-Ruby! G-get off!

Ruby: Nope! You will give me your baby batter to me! Make me a baby!

Izuku: N-n-n-n-no! G-get off! Please! You can't do this!

Ruby: Oh! My dear Izu doesn't get it at all! Yandere's will always win no matter what dear!

Izuku caved in to the pleasure pouring his baby batter into her.

Ruby: Ha! Izu's baby is inside me!

---------Major TimeSkip---------

Ruby: Hi honey. How are you?

Izuku sat their with a broken state in mind. His face had no emotion while carrying his daughter with a child with dark hair and red highlights with green vibrant eyes.

Izuku: I'm fine. Kana is asleep.

You thought it was another chapter! It was a one-shot instead if Ruby had won the war!

ゴゴゴゴ

See ya next time.