Chapter 7: The Mother's of Yang and Ruby!

(A/n)
Sorry if this was a bit late! I had to go to a graduation party with a friend.
Hope you understand!
Enjoy...

Ruby and Yang haven't seen both there mothers in a long time ever since they were young...

Ruby thought that her mother had died in the mission and dismissed the possibility of her alive and well...

Yang thought that her mother had left her for personal reasons and just left it at that...

Little did they know that they will meet them...
But how would it go?

Yang: You know Rubes, we should take Izuku with us in Vale today.

Ruby: I was actually thinking the same Yang! We should go ask him! The quicker we do it the quicker, I can get cookies!

Yang: Yeah Yeah.. Now c'mon!
She drags her sister towards Izuku who still has a bandage on his cheek, right beside him was Eri who also was eating her apples that were the size of a snowball.

Izuku: I'm bored...aren't you to sweetheart?
Eri just nodded.

Izuku: *sigh* Well what are we going to do today?
Eri just pointed and Izuku looked...

Yang/Ruby: Yo! Izuku!

Izuku: Huh? Oh hey girls!

Ruby: We were wondering if you could go with us to Vale?

Izuku: Sure! I needed to get some ingredients for me and Eri...
He looks at Eri who points at her remaining two apples.

Izuku sweatdrops...

Izuku: And some more apples for Eri...

Ruby and Yang squeal with joy and grabbed both father and daughter duo and dragged them both to Vale...

In Vale...
Summer: Now.... Do you suppose the chances that we will find our daughters here in Vale?

Raven: *sighs* That possibility is slim to none... And how are we gonna explain to them? We can't just waltz right back into their lives like nothing changed!

Summer: R-right...But what about the green haired boy?

Raven: W-well...from what Yang has told me... He is around Ruby's age and has a power that can give him electricity, speed and strenght boost.

Summer: Hmmm...That was never recorded before in powers...I guess he is one of the few lucky ones huh?

Raven: It makes sense in a way...

Then they saw a familiar figures with yellow hair and black hair...

With our group...
Izuku: U-uh Ruby?

Ruby: Yes Izuku?

Izuku: Why do you need that much cookies?

Ruby: CAUSE YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH!!

Yang sweatdrops at her sister's antics...
Eri was clinging on to Izuku's head...

Soon enough that had bought everything they need...

That is until two voices had called them out...

???/???: Yang!/Ruby!

They all turned back to see...

Ruby: M-m-mommy?

Yang: H-h-how?

The two figures hugged both Ruby and Yang who both were starting to cry...

Izuku: U-uh... Who are you two?

???/???: Who are you?! And what are you doing with our Daughters?!

Izuku: L-let me introduce myself and my daughter...

He breathes in and out and stands confidently.

Izuku: *ahem* Well my name is Izuku Midoriya and this is my daughter Eri Midoriya...

He points at Eri...

Ruby: Mom let me go!

Yang: Me too!

Both mothers were surprised by their daughter's sudden attitude...

They let them go and started to introduce themselves to Izuku and Eri...

Raven: W-well...*sighs* My name is Raven Branwen and I'm Yang's mother...

Summer: And I'm Summer Rose! Ruby's mother! It's finally nice to meet you in person!

Izuku: Eh? Ehhhhhh?! You two are Yang and Ruby's mothers?! You look way younger than you actually age!

Both mother's blushed heavily and had steam coming out of their ears...

Summer: Y-y-you really think so?

Raven: B-b-Baka... I'm not that beautiful...

Izuku: Well both of you look beautiful to me.

They then began to fiddle with their fingers...
While...Ruby and Yang had been glaring at them with a familiar dark aura surronding them...

Ruby: So Izuku...You...think our...mothers...are...beautiful huh?

Yang:...You...know...Izuku...we might...have...to...punish you...again...

Izuku: N-nani? Chotte Matte!?

Many hours later of apologising and wrapping bandages...and secretly takling to their mothers about sharing...

Izuku: *sighs* Man...what did I do wrong?

As he sleeps...
Raven and Summer secretly move beside him and hug both sides...

(A/n)
I know...please don't hurt me... That this was a bit late.
But uh tell me what you think!