Chapter 3

(A/n)
I'll be introducing Akame, Esdeath, and Leone this chapter.

A portal opens up and three people fell on top of him... And how the heck did they fall on top of him there could've been so many other places they could've landed...and It had to be him.

The three women had now gotten off of him and looked around then looked staight right back at him. They saw him as a face they all know but he looked different...
They all said it at the same time..
'Tatsumi is that you?'
Izuku:'Eto...What do you mean I'm this Tatsumi you speak of?'
They all looked at each other and tackled him to the ground and cried...
First off.. Does Izuku know these people...Was the thought of everyone on there mind...
But it didn't make any sense...why would they call him Tatsumi? Is it cause of his eyes?

Izuku: Uh girls can you get off of me please?
???: 'Do you not know who were are my dear husband?' They all said at the same time...
Izuku: Eh?!
Everyone in the room: Nani?! What do you mean you are married to him!?!?

Ruby had lost the color in her eyes and her heart shattered a bit..
Yang was growling with rage and her eyes were turned red..
Weiss had a broken smile on her face and was laughing a bit insanely..
Blake was about to pounce out of her seat but was strapped down courtesy of Gylnda who knew better that she wouldn't let her urges get to her..
Nora was simply breathing heavily..and thought about smashing someone's legs..
Pyrrha had an emotionless face driven in rage..

Back with Izuku...
Izuku: U-uh I seriously don't know who you three are?

They stared at him and sighed..
???:Well I guess we have no choice right Akame?

The now identified girl with balck hair is named Akame who has red eyes amd seems to have a stoic expression.(Picture above)

Akame: Well what about you, Leone?
The blonde haired girl turned around and had somewhat of cat ears and tiger claws but she seems to have changed it to a human hand.. Her eyes are a dirty yellowish.

 Her eyes are a dirty yellowish

Leone: Hmph.. So be it right? What about you Esdeath?
The now proclaimed Esdeath is a woman who looks to be 23 or older but seems to have a childish demeanour. She has an aqua colored hair and seems to have grey eyes.

Esdeath: Yeah Now you! Why do you look so much like Tatsumi and where are we!?

Izuku had sweatdropped amd answered her question..
Izuku: A-ah I don't know who you are referring to this Tatsumi fellow but My name is Izuku Midoriya and to answer where you are right now...You are in a academy that trains Hunters on a planet called Remnant..
But u-uh would you mind getting your hands off me please?

Esdeath scoffed and hid her blush...
'He reminds me so much of him...wait if I'm in another world and Tatsumi isn't here I can love this one right here!'
She looked back at him and said-
'You are going to be my new lover'
Akame and Leone went wide eyed... What is Esdeath doing? Why is she now claiming someone who isn't Tatsumi? Unless... Oh hell no!
Akame: No Mine!
Leone: Yeah Right He is mine!

Ruby had heard enough and rushed off with petals that are now black are behind here..
Yang just punched her way through the metal like it was nothing...
Blake had snuck off and was now right beside them..
Weiss had somehow teleported into the arena...not gonna question it..
Nora had busted her way through with her hammer..
Pyrrha had gone overdrive and bent the door in half walking towards them..
Glynda who couldn't control it anymore had used her magic to float towards them as well..

RWBYPNG:
He is ours!! Not yours!!

Meanwhile Izuku had snucked out and went back to get Eri and went to the cafeteria...
Izuku: Those girls seemed nice...enough..
Eri: Hey P-papa... Whose is going to be my m-m-mommy then?
Izuku: I don't know sweetheart... I don't know But I promise it won't be long until we find you the perfect mommy.

Back with the girls who now agreed to share Izuku had a shiver up their spine and something tells them that they might be competing for something else..

(A/n)
Oh my god! Two Updates in a day! Who wouldn't believe it! I did this just in time to!

Next girls to appear are the one's from Highschool DxD!
And Remember I don't own anything not even the pictures! Just the story line is mine!