Chapter 9: The Neo, The Flame, and the Queen!

(A/n)
This might've taken me a little while to finish but I hope you enjoy!

As Izuku was waking up, he felt like there was a lot of weight on his chest. He opened his eyes and squinted a bit and looked down...

When he pulled the covers... His face immediately flushed and squealed and quickly fell off the bed onto the floor with a thud.

The 'harem' had woken up to the sound of a slam and looked over to see Izuku on floor with a blush on his face.

All: Get back in bed Izuku!

Izuku: I'd rather not...

He said a bit fearfully.

All: In bed now! You need your rest!

They said with a hint of anger...

Izuku: Hai...

He get back into bed as the sea of girls latch onto him. He could feel their mounds on him from every part of his body.

Izuku:*Why are they acting a bit more aggressive now? Was it because of me passing out from yesterday's event? Wait...Where's Eri and the wolf that I had gotten from the forest?*

All: *Izuku-kun/Izu/My king/My mate/My husband is so warm and cuddly.*

After a few more tries and attempts, he had gotten away from the pile of girls and made his to Ozpin's office.

Izuku: Yo Oz?

Ozpin: Ah! Good you finally made it.

Izuku: Made it for what Oz?

Ozpin: Well it's about the artifact that you found and the wolf as well.

Izuku: So what about them and where's Eri?

Ozpin: Oh She's playing with the wolf. And to be honest I think she had gotten attached to it.

Izuku sighs in relief that Eri was safe... Cause if anything comes harm to Eri... Let's just say that your very existence will be stripped away from you.

(A/n)
I'll kick someone's ass if I have to! No one harms Eri!

Izuku: So what about the artifact?

Ozpin: Ah yes! The artifact has some peculiar energy...although I haven't managed to see what energy it has been storing. I was wondering if you could try a crack at it?

Izuku: By all means Oz, I'll do it.

He went closer to the artifact that had the same shape which he found it...a heart filled with vibrant colors and a gem stone in the center. He pointed his finger at it and the artifact had been reacting at an insane rate towards it flew into his heart!

Thump!

Ozpin: Oh dear...

*Timeskip BTYB a chibi Ozpin splashing water at a chibi knocked out Izuku*

Splash!

Izuku: What was that for!?

Ozpin: Well you were knocked out by the artifact...when it went into your heart.

Izuku: I-it went into my heart!?

Ozpin: Of course it did. I saw it with my own two eyes.

Izuku: Do you know if it's going to hurt me or help me in anyway possible?

Ozpin: *I could name a few but I'll let him figure it out* Well there is an upside to it. It seems you can use a bit more power and stamina.

(A/n)
If you catch my drift...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just then Eri enters in with her wolf right beside her.

Eri: Papa! Your finally awake!

She ran towards her father and hugged him while the wolf just sits their like a loyal dog.

Izuku: Yup. I am my little princess!

Eri giggles cutely...

(A/n)
Too cute!

Izuku: So Oz what should we do with the wolf?

Ozpin: You can keep it... I'd rather not see your daughter sad.

Eri goes to her now pet wolf with a few sparkles in her eyes...

Eri: Hmmm... I wonder what I should call you?

(A/n)
Comment a good name and I'll shout you out next chapter!

Eri: I'll call you [Name]!

Izuku: Sounds perfect Eri!

[Name] licks Eri's hand and face and gives Eri a ride on it's back.

Izuku: Well I got to get Eri into bed soon. See ya later Oz!

Ozpin: You as well Izuku.

*TimeSkip BTYB a chibi Eri riding a chibi [Name]!*

Since Izuku has a lot more stamina and energy he thought that he could go walk into Emerald Forest.

He went under the cherry-blossom tree and leaned his back onto to the tree.

The wind blows his hair ever so slightly as he takes a breath in and out...unaware of three girls looking at him with a slight tint of pink on their cheeks.

These three girls went and blocked the sun with their shadows covering Izuku.

Izuku: Who turned out the sun?

He peaks over and yelped...

???: Fret not we mean no harm.

Said the older woman gaining a nod from Izuku.

Izuku: S-so who are you three?

Salem: You can call me Salem...my dear king...

She said the last part a bit low...

Cinder: My name's Cinder...my lover...

She said it a bit quiet...

Neo: *holds up notepad* Neo is my name! Cutie!

Izuku: Neo? Are you perhaps not able to speak?

Cinder: She's been like that for quite a while...

Salem: Even with my powers I cannot bring her voice back...

They both look down with a hint of anger and sadness...

Izuku: How about I give it a try?

Cinder: Not to be negative or anything but how would you get her voice back?

Salem: Indeed how would you?

Izuku: Well just watch!

Izuku got close to Neo's face as she was blushing a bit furiously...

Izuku uses his finger towards her neck and heart and snaps.

Izuku: Give it a try now!

Neo:....Did...it...work?

Salem and Cinder's jaws dropped to the floor...

Izuku: It seems like it did.

Neo cries a bit and tackles Izuku to the ground saying-

"Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Salem: H-h-how?!

Cinder: W-w-what kind o-of magic/aura/sorcery is this?!

Izuku then feels a bit tired so he picks up Neo off the ground.

Izuku: Well I gotta go back to the academy and as for the healing part... Let's just say I have a few surprises up my sleeve later!

(A/n)
I hope you enjoyed this!