Where's My Money?

Bakugou's POV
"Why the fuck did you partner me up with someone, you know I hate working with other people!?" I yell at the old hag who is sitting next to me. We are currently in her car and she's apparently driving us to my new partner's house. "Oh come on it will only be for a couple weeks and it will help with both of your careers." "Tch. Yeah right. Who even is this person?" "His idol name is Deku. He doesn't like giving away his private information so I don't know his real name but he is such a sweet young man. I think he is the same age as you~" she told me while elbowing me at the last part. I came out to my mom a while ago and I regret it. She is constantly trying to hook me up with other guys now and it's getting annoying. "Ugh shut up already. Are we there yet." I say turning my head to look out the window. "Actually we are." She started to pull into the drive way. I got out the car and look at the house. It's nothing fancy just a plain little white town house with black roofing, it's not even a mansion. What kind of idol doesn't live in a mansion? We walk up the steps and the hag rang the doorbell. A few seconds later a short chubby lady with green hair and green eyes open the door. "Mitsuki glad you can make it!" She said while giving the hag a tight embrace. "Inko it's been too long!" The old lady said returning the hug. "You must be Katsuki. You have grown up so much!" The women said shaking my hand. "Uh thanks it's nice to meet you." "Come inside and take a seat I'll go get my son." The woman showed us her living room then ran downstairs. I took a seat on the couch and looked around the place. It was pretty nice and felt homely. The lady came back up and told us that her son will be up soon he's just taking care of a few things in the studio. I begin looking around more and notice some photos hanging from the wall. In one there is a picture of a man with curly black hair and freckles on his cheeks. He was wearing a firefighter uniform and was standing in front of a fire truck. The next photo was of a little kid wearing an Iron Man costume holding out a bag full of candy. He was wearing a mask and his curly green hair was sticking out everywhere. I heard footsteps and turned my head to see someone standing by the staircase. 'Wait a minute is he.' "Oh the Bakugous I'm deeply sorry for keeping you waiting I was in the studio and the time just slipped my mind." The person said bowing down as an apology. "Aww you are too polite. There is no need to apologize we should be the ones apologizing for interrupting your busy schedule." The old bat told them. This has to be the same guy I bumped into yesterday he has the same voice and mouth mask on but he is acting nice!? The guy was wearing black jeans and a green striped hoodie with the hood on, covering up his hair. He wasn't wearing black shades like he was last time though. He took a seat next to his mom and we began talking about the partnership.

3rd person
"Mitsuki I know you talked about this being great publicity but I don't know. My baby doesn't really want his face out to the public just yet." "I know and I took that under consideration. Trust me Inko I got this planned out perfectly." Inko just sighed shaking her head,unsure if this might actually work out. "Just hear me out. My brat and your sweet son can do a little photoshoot to promote the upcoming festival your son will be preforming at. And obviously we won't show his face. I'll make sure to get people on the very top to do the shoot. Plus your son is also dropping a new album soon right, so how about for one of the songs we can make a music video and have my boy be the lead while your son's song plays in the background. Come on Inko this is a win win for us and our kids!" Mitsuki was practically jumping in her seat because of what she had planned for her son and Deku. Inko looked concerned while listening to her close friends proposal. She kept glancing at her own son to see any reaction from him but he was too glued to his phone to pay attention. "Inko please consider." Mitsuki told Inko useing a soft voice which she rarely does. Inko let out a sigh but began speaking. "You know this is all my sons call if he's okay with it then I'm okay with it." Everyone shifted their gazes towards Deku causing the boy to look up from his phone. "I work better alone." Deku stated firmly before getting up and walking downstairs. Mitsuki and Katsuki were left in shock on how he left in the middle of their meeting. Inko was silently shaking her head ashamed of what her son just did. "I'm sorry he usually never acts like this. I should go talk to him." She quickly got up and was about to head downstairs when she got a phone call. "Oh dear I have to take this. Excuse me for a moment." She then walked off in a different direction. "Hey brat I want you to go down there and try and convince Deku to partner up with your ungrateful ass." Mitsuki told her child. "Why me!?" "Because I said so now go!" She slapped the the back of his head causing him to get up and make his way downstairs.

Bakugou's POV
When I reached the bottom of the steps I saw Deku sitting on a couch with a laptop on his lap and some headphones on. He Looked up at me and turned off his laptop. "What?" He asked flatly. "Why the fuck did you just up and leave that was pretty rude you know. Not even I would do that no matter how many fucking times I wanted to." He then got up from his seat and started walking up to me. "Out of all people I had to work with you." He said in disgust. "What the hell is wrong with me! I have never even heard of you before you should be fucking grateful!" I sneered at him. "True you are better than..." his voice started to trail off. "Doesn't matter but I won't partner up with you if you don't pay me back." "Pay you for what?" His eyes began to narrow sending a chill down my spine. "My hoodie." I couldn't help but laugh. "You were serious!? Come on you can just wash the stain out." I continued to laugh but he wasn't. "I don't find it funny." I looked at him to see that his eyes were still narrowed. "Fine if I pay you back will you consider partnering with me. My mom really wants this partnership." I held my breath hoping he would agree but instead of answering he walked right by me and started walking upstairs. Of course I followed after him.

"Mrs. Bakugou! I'm sorry for how I acted my head just wasn't in the right space. I would love to work along side you and your son!" Deku said while shaking the old lady's hand. I don't understand how he can go from being harsh and intimidating to nice and friendly. "Oh I'm so glad you changed your mind! When are you free to start the photoshoot?" "Hmm I believe I'm free all day Monday." "Great! We look forward to working with you!" Inko came back in time to hear that her son accepted the partnership after all. She was so happy that she invited us to stay for dinner.

———————————————————
I have no idea what I'm doing 😅
Word count: 1369