Deku's Pov (part 1)

Friday, June 28
*Beep beep*

"Ugh..." I roll off the couch and turn off the alarm on my phone. "Another day another chance to be happy." I laugh a little at my joke. I check my phone to see if I have anything planned today. "Ayyy I have a free day." I make my way to my bathroom to take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I change into my favorite hoodie with some black Nike sweat pants and head downstairs.

I made my way to the kitchen and found my mom sitting at the table talking to someone on the phone. "I'm not sure...Are you sure you know what you are doing..." She seemed busy so I just went over to the counter and picked up and apple to eat for breakfast. "Izuku." I turn around to look at my mom who had a frown on her face. "What is it?" "*sigh* You know how we were talking about your partnership with the Bakugou's." "What about it?" I ask while taking a bite out of my apple. "Well, maybe you should go over to their photoshoot set today to get used to being on set also you can introduce yourself." "But today is my free day..." I mumble. "I know but you don't have to stay long just a few hours to see how everything is run." "Fine." Her phone started to ring so I left her to answer the call while I got ready to leave.

I meet and introduced myself to Mitsuki since she was on set. She seems nice. She told me I could look around so I could familiarize myself with where everything is.

'I hate being here...It's reminding me of my dad...' As I was walking around the corner putting the cap on the hot chocolate I got from the crafts table someone bumped into me.

'My hoodie is ruined...' I told the person to shut up since the first thing that came out of his mouth wasn't I'm sorry. I looked up to see who bumped into me only to find the one and only Bakugou Katsuki. 'Well, this is a great way to meet each other.' He kept staring at me with a confused look on his face. 'I guess no one had the nerve to tell him to shut up before.' "Are you just going to stand there and stare or are you going to apologize for spilling my hot chocolate on my favorite hoodie."I ask him. He looks down at my hoodie like he just realized what he did. "Tch. You were in my way! Do you even know who I am!" 'Wow, they weren't kidding when they said this guy was arrogant. Why does All Might want me to work with him again?' I took off my glasses to reveal my narrowed eyes at the guy. "You are the famous male model Katsuki Bakugou son of Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugou famous fashion designers and owners of the famous Bakugou fashion agency. You are also the guy who ruined my favorite hoodie. Now. Get. Out. Of. My. Way." I snapped my fingers signaling my bodyguards to deal with my current situation. Once they moved him out my way I told him to either pay me back or replace the hoodie, but it's not like this hoodie could be easily replaced.

I was sitting in a chair waiting for my new assistant to come back with my food. "She's taking such a long time just to get two things. As soon as I get this food I'm leaving this stupid place. My hoodie is completely ruined, I doubt that if I wash this most of the stain won't come out." I mumble to myself. I pull out my phone and start scrolling on Instagram. I went on Jiro's page and saw a picture of her and Momo.

 I went on Jiro's page and saw a picture of her and Momo