Music Festivel (part one)

I couldn't wait to post this and the next chapter!I really want to see everyone's reactions!😁
—————————————————
Third person
"Who's ready for this music festival!" Mina screamed and jumped around in excitement. "Bro I'm so excited! Look at all those cool rides!" Kirishima yelled. " "Ooh we should all go on the swing ride first!" Denki said. "Yeah and after we can go to the stage since BTS will be preforming!" Mina exclaimed.

Bakugou Pov
I was too busy in my thoughts to pay attention to what my friends were talking about. I can't stop thinking about all those text Izuku got. 'What if he's in trouble or something. He seemed really upset when he looked at them and he tensed up when I asked him about them. Not to mention when I texted him yesterday he didn't answer any of my messages. Was he ignoring me on purpose?' "Kacchan?" I snap out of my thoughts when I heard my name being called. "Are you okay? You seem kinda out of it." Izuku asked me with a concern look on his face. "Oh umm yeah I was just Umm nervous for when I have to preform later, yeah..." "Yeah I get nervous too." "What?" " Your friends already left for the swings we should hurry up and get over there. With that he ran off towards the swings and I chased after him.

"That was soo fun let's do it again!" Shitty hair said. "I totally agree but BTS is preforming now and I want to see it." Pinky said. "Alright lets go and enjoy some music then will do this ride again!" Tapey said. "Ooh can we go on the roller coaster after!" Izuku suggested while tugging at my arm and pointing excitedly at the roller coaster. 'FUCKING ADORABLE!' "S-sure." I managed to stutter out.

"There Music is so good! Not as good as Deku's but still really good!" Pinky exclaimed. "Yeah I really like their dancing it's so manly." Shitty hair said." "Now onto the swings and then the roller coaster!" Pikachu yelled. "Yeah!" We all scream in unison.

"That was so fun!" Izuku exclaimed. "Ugh M-maybe for you..." Pikachu groaned out while hugging his stomach. "Idiot we told you not to eat all that fucking funnel cake before going on the roller coaster." "But it was sooo good." "*sigh* I'll take him to the bathroom, we will be right back."Soy sauce face said then wrapped one of his arms around Pikachu's shoulder and lead him away from us. "While we wait for them let's go play some games and win some prizes!" Shitty hair suggested. "Yeah and maybe we can catch Estelle preforming!" Izuku said.

"Kacchan! Kacchan look! Kacchan!" Izuku yelled while tugging at my arm and jumping up and down. "Haha, okay what is it?" "Look at the plushie! I want it..,I need it!" I look over to what he was pointing at. "Why do you need a plushie of an angry Shiba Inu?" "Because it reminds me of you! It has an angry face but you can tell it's cute and cuddly! So if I have it I will never forget about you!" That was enough for me to hear to walk over to the game and try and win the plush.

"Wow Kacchan you suck at this game." "Hey! I could stop right now and you wont get that plushie." He just stuck his tongue out at me. 'Geez stupid fucking rigid games making me look like an idiot in front of my boyfriend.' I finally managed to get one out of the four shots in the basket. "Yay! Can I get the shiba plush please!" Izuku told the owner of the game.  "That plush requires 4 shots you can have this little bear though." "Four shots is fucking impossible with this rigid ass game!" I yell at them. They just rolled their eyes "Yeah but thanks for the money." He said while waving the dollar bills in my face. "You son of a-" "Kacchan it's okay really! Why don't you get us some ice cream so we can cool off." Izuku said with a small smile on his face. 'Yeah I'm not leaving here without that plush.'

"Thanks for the plush and ice cream Kacchan!" Izuku said with a big smile plastered on his face and while hugging the plush. "Anything for you." He started to giggle. "Do you think that guy will be okay? You did punch him in the face pretty hard." "Tch he's fine,his nose was only bleeding a little bit." "Ha okay let's meet back up with your friends so we can go to Estelle's performance."

(🤩🤩🤩I'm in love with song and it just came out!!😍😍😍)

"Ahh That last song was sooo cute!" Pinky squealed. "Yeah I can't wait to hear it again in the Steven Universe movie!" Izuku said. "Bro I love that show!" Shitty hair said. "Who wouldn't love a show about gay space rocks that sing and fight shit." I say.

Third person
"Okay Guys Music Fever is going to preform next and we have enough time for one more ride so what will it be." Denki asks the group. "Ooh let's go on the Ferris wheel." Sero suggested. "You just suggested that so you can be in a cart alone with Denki." Mina said. "Yeah so what." He wrapped his arms behind Denki's waist and leaned into the blushing blondes neck. "*sigh* you guys are cute but not as cute as them." Mina said while pointing at Izuku and Bakugou who are currently laughing and feeding each other cotton candy. "I have never seen him happier." Kirishima said while wiping away a single tear. "Yeah,it's like they were meant for one another!" Mina squealed. "I aspire to be just like them." Sero said and Denki nodded.

On the Ferris Wheel
"Woah we are so high up." Izuku mumbled. "Have you not been on a Ferris wheel before?" Bakugou asked. Izuku simply shook his head. "I really like it though everyone looks so small from up here and it's a great view to watch the sun go down and it's really relaxing and calming just sitting and oh I'm mumbling again sorry." "It's okay..." Bakugou leaned in and planted a quick kiss on Izuku's lips. "I think it's cute." "Ha you think anything I do is cute." "Because you are really cute." Izuku rolled his eyes but that didn't stop his cheeks from turning a shade of pink. "See you look really cute right now." "I liked it better when I was the one making you all flustered." "Ha I guess I got over it." "I don't think so." "Oh really what makes yo-" Before Bakugou could finish his sentence Izuku pulled him into a kiss.

Once Izuku pulled away Bakugou's face was bright red. "See I told you that you haven't gotten over it." "I-I...y-you just caught me off guard!" Bakugou stammered our while Izuku just laughed.

"Alright the Ferris wheel ride was fun but now let's go see Music Fever!" Denki yelled. "You look cute when you are excited." Sero told him and linked their fingers together making Denki blush. "After Music Fever's performance Deku is going to come on stage! Ahhh I can't wait!" Mina squealed. "Wait if Deku is up next shouldn't you be heading back stage now to get ready?" Kirishima asked Bakugou. "Nah I'm only singing the finale with him so I can stay with you guys a little longer." The blonde said while wrapping his arm around Izuku shoulder. "Oh umm guys-" "It's starting!" Denki yelled cutting Izuku sentence off.
———————————————————
The drama begins next chapter,
are you ready?😈

Word Count:1289