Epilogue

Third person
"Hiro come on!" The little girl yelled at the corgi who is currently lying down and playing with one of his many squeaky toys. The small dog stopped what he was doing and ran downstairs with the little girl.

"Hiro you know what today is right?" The dog barked at her question. "That's right! Dad is finally done with his world tour and is coming back home today!" The dog barked again at her. "I know! I'm excited too!" "Hey half-pint! Come in here and help me with this cake!" The blonde yelled from the kitchen. "Why should I help you old man!" The little girl yelled from the kitchen doorway. He turned around and glared down at her. "It's for Izuku." The girls face lit up from the mention of her other father's name. "Why didn't you say so! Let's get baking!"

"What the hell are you doing!?" "Watch your fucking language missy and what do you mean what am I doing what are you doing!?" "I'm adding dad's favorite toppings to the cake what are you doing?!" The little girl asked while placing strawberries on the top of the cake. "No I'm adding his favorite toppings!" Bakugou said while sprinkling chocolate chips on the top of the cake. "No strawberries are his favorite!" "Chocolate chip!" "Strawberries!" "CHOCOLATE CHIP!" "STRAWBERRIES!" Hiro then starterd barking from the living room.

"HE'S HERE!"

The girl jumped down off of her chair and rushed out of the kitchen and into the living room. "DADDY!" "ERI!" She ran into his arms and he picked her up and spun her around in a hug.

"How's my favorite girl doing?" "Haha a lot better now that your home!" He put her down then gave her a confused look. "Ha whats with all this flour on your face?" "Oh I was making you a cake!" "Really? Did you do it all by yourself?" "Yup!" "Liar!" "Shut up old man!" Eri turned around and yelled at the blonde now walking towards them. "Kacchan! I missed you!" Izuku said with a big smile on his face making the blondes face turn a bright shade of red. "Yeah yeah whatever." He mumbled before grabbing Izuku's face and kissing him. "Eww gross! Come on Hiro let's go eat some of dad's cake!" "Don't give him any fucking chocolate and don't eat all of it!" Bakugou stopped kissing Izuku to yell. Eri just stuck her middle finger up while running to the kitchen. "That little brat." Bakugou grumbled making Izuku laugh."

"*sigh* I missed being home." Izuku mumbled. "Yeah I missed you too so did the little monster. Video chatting just wasn't enough." Katsuki told him. "Ha yeah...you should really stop scheduling movie roles when I'm doing a tour." "Hey it's not my fault I'm a good ass actor!" "Ha whatever you say let's just go and have some of that cake now!" Izuku said while dragging Katsuki into the kitchen.

"Mmm this cake is so good! And it has my favorite topping!" Izuku said. "Which is chocolate chips right?" "No strawberries right?" Katsuki and Eri asked. Izuku just nodded while taking another bite of the cake. Katsuki and Eri sighed in defeat knowing that they won't get an answer out of him.

"Oh dad since your back can Kota come over tomorrow!? He really wants you to help him with his guitar playing!" "Ha sure sweetie." "Yay! I'll go call him and tell him!" She then scrambled out of her chair and grabbed Katsuki's phone from off the table. "Hey! Where the hell is your phone!" "It fucking broke!" She yelled while running into the living room. "That's the third one this week. Damnit Izuku you know she gets that from you!" "Hey, it's not my fault! Besides a seven year old shouldn't be swearing so much, she get's those bad manners from spending too much time with you!" Izuku retorted. Katsuki grumbled and crossed his arms knowing that Izuku is right making the greenette laugh a bit.

"Hey old man uncle Kiri texted you!"Eri yelled while running back into the kitchen. "What did he say?" "He wants you to help him plan a surprise for him and Auntie Mina's wedding anniversary on Thursday." She told him while giving him back his phone. "*sigh* that damn shitty hair can't do anything himself." Eri then punched his arm. "Don't call uncle Kiri that you old fart!" "Oi who do you think your hitting brat!" She stuck her tongue out at him. "Come here you little monster!" "Ahhhhh! Haha no!" Eri started running around the kitchen table with Katsuki chasing after her.