Waiting

Bakugou's pov
I heard the sirens but they were too late. Izuku was already on the ground and he isn't moving. "I-Izuku..." I watched from the edge as the paramedics took him away on a stretcher. They quickly put him in the ambulance and speed away leaving a pool of blood where Izuku just was. I couldn't stop looking at where he fell. "P-please be okay."

I didn't feel the rain pouring on me anymore so I knew somebody was next to me with an umbrella but I didn't care. "Katsuki..." I heard the old hags voice and I broke down. I grabbed her leg and buried my face in it and started to cry. I felt someone start to rub my head. "It's okay son just let it out." I cried harder hearing my old man's voice.

I then felt a lot of arms wrap around me. "I know I should have called the cops sooner!" Pinky sobbed out. "Don't worry Bakubro we are here for you!" Shitty hair yelled. "He will be okay so don't worry about it!" Tapey shouted. "I don't know what else to say to comfort you!" Pikachu cried out. I just kept on crying, 'My heart hurts so much.'

About Two Weeks Later
"Everyone's favorite music sensation Deku has just got his song So Sick as number one on Billboard Hot 100 Chart! Also, his new album 'Change in Feelings' looks to be the fastest-selling album this year! All this happened in a matter of almost two weeks! This guy is amazing is there nothing he can't achieve!? We can't wait to hear what he has to sa-"

*click*

"Everyone is talking about how Deku's song is the number one most listened too. But I'm here to talk about what happened at the music festival. Deku's new album apparently has a bunch of songs dedicated to this special person in his life. Presumably a boyfriend! He dropped tons of hints for this person to figure out. Meaning they were dating Deku without even knowing! So we are here to go over some theories on who this person could be! But we can all agree whoever this person is they are lucky since they got to see Deku's actual fa-

*click*

"If you were unable to attend Deku's music Festival well your in luck we were able to get our hands on some live footage of the event! But before we do that we have a video of us having a little chat with the idol himself the day before the actual event."

A video of Deku directing his dancers on stage begins to play.

"Deku sorry to interrupt but can we have a little inside scoop about the festival?" "Oh, sure!" Deku then hopped down the stage and stood next to the reporter. "So what can you tell us about your performance?" "Ooh well I don't want to give too much away but the songs I will be singing really express how I'm feeling emotionally and I know that's how most of my songs are but these are different because they express an emotion that I had a hard time coming around to again and it just feels good to finally feel like oh wait sorry for rambling I do that a lot." "Ha, that's completely fine. Can you tell us about how working with Bakugou is?" "Oh, Kacchan is really fun to work with! I would say we've become really close and I can't wait for him to listen to my songs and for us to perform together!" "Sounds cool! Now we don't want to distract you for too long but can I ask one more question?" "Go for it!" "Will you take off the mask at your concert!?" "Haha, most likely not but there is someone I might show my face too." "What!? Who!?" "It's a secret. I got to get back to practice now though!"

The video ends with Dkeu hopping back on the stage.

"This secret person Deku was talking about must be his boyfriend he was dropping hints to during the concert. And can I just say his cover of  'Can't Help Falling in Love' was just beautiful! Whoever this person is they are very lucky! Now let's watch the clip toge-"

"Ugh!" I threw the remote at my tv which cracked the screen but I didn't care. 'Why the fuck is everyone talking about him! This is torture! I don't know if he's ok or not because I can't visit him at the hospital yet and everyone is talking about him like he's perfectly fine!'