Tired (part two)

Later At Bakugou's House
"Deku almost died..." I was lying on my bed staring up at the ceiling just thinking about what Inko had told me. "That half and half almost killed him...Urg!No fucking wonder this guy acts like a piece of shit! I mean I would too! Well more then usual..." I grab my headphones and put them on and start listening to some of Deku's music. "*sigh* I would wright depressed shit too if I went through what he did. How could a person lose their dad and have their anniversary with their ex who cheated on them on their birthday!" The song that was playing was then cut short when someone started to call me. I was going to yell at them until I saw who was calling.

"H-hello?" "Kacchan~" 'Holy fucking shit! He must have just woken up or something! His voice sounds sexy as fuck! "Do you want to hangout today or something *Yawn* I need to take a break from work~" "ummm y-yeah I w-would love you. TOO! I MEAN TOO! I would love too!" "Alright  *Yawn* where do you want to go~" "M-maybe we should go to a cafe for some coffee,it sounds like you need some." "Yeah that sounds like a good idea~" "G-great! Umm w-where do you live so I can come pick you up?" "*Yawn* You can just pick me up at the beach~" "O-Okay see you in like 30 min?" "It's a date~" "Alright! S-see you later!"
"*Yawn* Later babe~"

"My heart is pounding so fucking fast! His raspy voice sounded so fucking good in my ear! And he called me babe! Shit I think I'm in love..." "That's a good thing brat!" I look up to see the old hag standing by my door and she had a smug look on her face. "What the hell! How long have you been there!" "Long enough to see you drooling and fawning over your new man." "Tch. What the hell do you want." I say while rummaging through my closet for something nice but casual to wear. "Nothing... expect...tell me who you are dating!" "Ugh! Your annoying." "Come on I just want to know what guy could possibly like my brat!" "His name is Midoriya." "Midoriya...why does that sound familiar...never mind what's he like!" "He's sweet,caring,loyal,fun..." "He sounds like he's too good for you." "Shut it hag!" "Ha I'm just glad your happy. Now hurry up and get changed you don't want to keep your date waiting!"

At the Beach
"Where is Midoriya? He said he would be at the beach. Maybe I should text him..." all of a sudden I felt arms around my waist. I turn my head and all I saw was messy green curls. "M-midoriya!?" "You can just call me Izuku." "Oh o-okay!umm I-Izuku w-why are you hugging me?" "*Yawn* You smell nice..." "Oh." He then stopped hugging me and planted a kiss on my lips. "Let's go to that cafe now!" He said while giving me a big closed eyed smile. 'I think my heart just fucking stopped!' "Your fucking perfect."I mumbled."What did you say?" He said while tilting his head. "N-NOTHING LET'S GO!"

At The Cafe
"How much sugar are you going to put in your coffee?" I ask Izuku since he just added a 7th packet of sugar to his drink and he's reaching for another one. "*Yawn* I usually add nine." "Why not ten?" "Because then it's too sweet." I roll my eyes while he just giggles. "Well I don't understand how you can drink black coffee without sugar,it's so bitter." "Hey it may be bitter but it's good for you." He just rolls his eyes and added his last packet of sugar to his drink.

"So why are you so tired today?" "Hmm oh I was just working late." "Oh what do you do?" "I'm an assistant for a record label." "Oh that's pretty cool." "Not as cool as being a fashion model right." "Ha I mean it's not all that fun you know. You just pose while people snap photos of you. I don't even like it I kinda want to do acting or something." "What's stopping you?" "People think I'm hard to work with and I guess I have a bad attitude." "Ha that makes sense." "Hey! Your not supposed to agree!" "Haha sorry but it's the truth...well somewhat truthful." I raise my eyebrow at that. "Hehe I mean you don't act that way when your around me. You act really sweet and you get all flustered which makes your face all red it's really cute." I felt my face heat up and he started to laugh. "W-well I don't like being mean to people I find attractive!" He quickly grabbed his cup and started to drink it but I already saw the blush coming from his cheeks. "Look who's all flustered now." I tease and he just rolls his eyes. "Look who's back to being his cocky self." He teased back.