Missing

Thanks for 7k reads!!!😚😚☺️☺️
—————————————————
Bakugou's pov
"What do you mean you don't know where he is!?" "We don't know where he is. He just ran off and he didn't tell anyone where he was going."Tattoo said"No no no no I have to find him...I need to find him what if he does something terrible I need to make sure he's okay!" "Calm down we will help you look!" Psycho said.

I started running around the Festival checking everywhere but he wasn't around. I eventually ran into my friends.

"Bakubro!" "We were looking for you every where!" "I can't believe Deku is your boyfriend I'm so jealous! Wait where is he?" I couldn't bring myself to look at them. "Dude whats wrong?" Pikachu asked. "...he ran away..." "WHAT!?" They all yelled in unison. "But he sang a song about how he loves you why would he run away?" "Because of that fucking asshole." I then explained to them how Izuku is connected to half n half and what happened backstage.

"That jerk!"Tapey yelled "I can't believe I ever liked their band." Pikachu mumbled. "That's just so unmanly." "I feel so bad for Izuku now." Pinky said. "Yeah...can you guys please help me find him?" "Of course what are friends for!" Shitty hair yelled. "Yeah I don't want to see my new ship go down in flames! Let's go find Izuku!" Pinky yelled causing everyone to cheer except me. 'How could I cheer if I haven't found him yet...' I pull the necklace around my neck into my view. '*sigh* please don't do anything stupid...I'll find you soon I promise.'

"Izuku! Izuku!" I was wandering around the streets hoping he would appear.'Where is he!?' I then felt my phone ring. "Izuku!?" "No it's Kirishima." "Oh...did you guys find him yet!?" "No." "Then why the hell are you calling me!?" "I just wanted to let you know we are turning in for the night and I think you should too." "No I need to find him!" "Bro it's 4 in the morning we all should get some sleep so we can look for him with fresh eyes later." "No you guys can go and sleep I'm not resting until I find him." "But-" I hung up on him and continued to look for Izuku.

I was walking around the park where me and Izuku went after our movie date. "No wonder why he was so tired. He was making all those love songs about me..." I was wiping my eyes trying to prevent the tears that were threatening to fall when my phone rang. "Izuku!?" "No it's me you brat. Why'd did you think I was Izuku?" "It's a long story.What do you want?" "Well first I want to know where the hell you are it's 7 in the morning! Also do you know where Deku is? Inko is really concerned that he hasn't come back home from the Music Festival yet." My heart sank when she said that. "*sniff*M-mom..." "What's wrong?! You never call me that! And it sounds like your about to cry! What happened!?" "*sniff* I-I messed up real bad!"

I explained everything that happened to her.

"It's okay sweetie we will find him I promise." "*sniff* o-okay..." "Do you want me to come and pick you up?" "No. I'm fine." "Okay...I'll call you back if we find anything about Izuku. Okay?" "Okay..."

I started looking around at the beach.

"Excuse me have you seen a kinda short guy with messy curly green hair,big green eyes,and freckles dotted all over his cheeks?" "No but aren't you Katsuki Bakugou the really handsome model!" "Yeah but if you haven't seen him I'll just be going now." I started to walk away from the girl who shouted out if she can get an autograph. I lost count on how many people I asked about Izuku and on how many just wanted an autograph or picture.

"Where is he..." I mumbled to myself.

I continued to walk around and ask people. "Hey excuse me have you seen a guy with messy curly green hair an-" my eyes widen when I realized who I was talking to. "Your the jerk that tried to kiss Izuku." "Well If it isn't Katsuki Bakugou. You can keep your boyfriend I don't want him anymore." "Huh why?" "I thought he would be a push over, boy was I wrong dude almost broke my nose when I went in for a kiss." "YOU SAW HIM! WHEN!? WHERE!?" I started to shake the guy's shoulders I was too excited I didn't even care that he tried to kiss Izuku again. "Uhh Here last night. I don't know where he is now though he just said something about needing to clear his head and ran off."

I let go of his shoulders and started to think about what he just told me. "Needing to clear his head..." 'Wait didn't Izuku say that the secret cave he showed me was his favorite spot to go to clear his head? But I don't know where it is. I need to find it though.' "Hey, which direction did he run off?" "Umm I think that way." He pointed to a rocky part of the beach. "Thanks." I was about to run off when he stopped me. "I wouldn't go looking for him the guy seemed really pissed off about something. When I saw him last night it looked like he had been crying his eyes out." My heart dropped when hearing that. "T-that's why I need to find him."

I started running to the way he pointed at but I couldn't find anything,I was searching for hours.

"IZUKU! IZUKU PLEASE ANSWER ME IF YOU ARE OUT THERE!"

Silence.

"*sniff* P-please...PLEASE COME BACK TO ME! IZUKU!"

I continued looking around town for hours until it became dark and somehow I ended up in front of Izuku's house. I rang the doorbell and the door instantly flew open. "Katsuki! Is Izuku with you?!" Inko yelled. I couldn't bring myself to look at her. 'I shouldn't be here. She probably hates me.' "Katsuki?" I slowly managed to lift my head up to see her and instantly regret it. Her once nicely kept green hair was a mess, her once happy face was switched with one of worry and fear. She also had bags under her eyes most likely from staying up all night waiting for Izuku to come home. "I'm sorry..." was all that I could say. "What are you sorry for?" "Everything."

She told me to come inside and have a seat.

We sat in silence for a while before I decided to break it. "You hate me now don't you..." "Why would I hate you!" "I'm the reason why Izuku ran away. He's missing because of me and I failed at trying to find him." "Katsuki none of this is your fault!" "*sniff* If it isn't my fault then why did he leave." "*sigh* Katsuki I don't hate you I'm actually glad that you were with Izuku and made him feel loved again. Also I'll be even more happy once we find him and bring you two back together. And once he is all safe and sound we will all deal with Todoroki since he's the one truly at fault." "*sniff* W-What if we can't find him..." She pulled me into a hug and I started to cry into her shoulder. "We will I promise." "*sniff* W-What I-if h-he d-does s-something s-stupid..." "W-We will find him before than *sniff* I'm sure of it."

"*sniff* I-I l-love h-him."

"*sniff* I-I know you do."
———————————————————
Word count: 1300