Doing Something Stupid

Thank you all for 19k reads!!!🥰 Now I will like to warn you all to prepare yourself for what's about to go down! Grab a box of tissues or something to hug cause shit will be going down and I already know some of you are going to cry or just have a breakdown! On with the story! 🙃
———————————————————
Bakugou's pov
I put the picture back in the book and skimmed the pages a bit more until I found another page filled with ways and places to kill himself but this time there were circled words. 'He circled the words film studio and jumping. Is he planning on jumping off a building!?' My heart sank at the thought of him doing that. 'I need to stop him before that happens but I don't know what film studio he would do it at. Maybe Inko will know.'

I rush down the stairs and into the kitchen where Inko was sitting at the table sobbing and hugging what I assume is one of Izuku's sweaters. "Umm Inko..." She looked up at me tears still rolling down her face. I hand her the notebook and point out the circled word. "Do you know which one he would be at?" She wiped the tears from her eyes then looked at the book. Her face scrunched up as she was thinking then it fell into a frown. She picked up the sweater she was holding and held it out in front of her. Because of this, I got a closer look of the sweater, it was the one Deku was wearing when we first meet. The bunny's face was still a little brown from the hot chocolate I spilled on him that day. "*sniff* T-this was the last thing I-Izuku got from his dad b-before..." she started crying into the sweater. 'No wonder why he was so pissed at me ruining his sweater. It is from his dad.'

"Inko can you please finish your sentence, before what?" She pulled away from the sweater and started to wipe her eyes but her tears were still falling. "*sniff* B-before he d-died at Jeanist film studio." She managed to choke out. "Jeanist film studio...wait do you mean that one studio that caught on fire a couple of years back?" She just nodded her head and started to quietly sob in the sweater again. "Don't worry Inko I promise I'll bring him back."

I ran back home so I could get my car and get to the studio faster. Once I got home I saw my friends standing by the front door. "Bakubro any luck finding Midoriya?" "Yeah, and I need to get there before he does something." "What do you mean?" Pinky asked. I ignored her and got in my car. "If  I'm not back here with Izuku in an hour call the police and tell them to meet at Jeanist film studio." I turned on my car and speed off in the direction towards the studio.

When I pulled up to the burned and abandoned film studio it was pouring with rain. I got out of my car and I looked up at the building and I could barely make out a figure standing on the roof through all the rain. I make my way through the building and up the stairs to the roof.

"Izuku!"

He turned around and my heart instantly sank.

His hair was messier then usually, he looked really pale, he had bags under his eyes, and they were also red and puffy with lingering tears.

"K-Kacchan?" "Izuku..." I took a step towards him but he backed away closer to the edge. "W-What are you doing here?" "Izuku please don't do this." He turned back around towards the edge. "IZUKU PLEASE!" "*sniff* you know I wrote you a letter so I wouldn't have to tell you goodbye in person but I guess have to do it now..." "DON'T DO IT PLEASE!" "WHY SHOULDN'T I?!" He turned around to face me and his narrowed eyes were filled with tears. I was always going to do this today! So what makes you think you can stop me! You don't even care about me!" "Of course I fucking care about you! I wouldn't be up here in the pouring ass rain if I didn't!" He scuffed and looked down at the ground.