Karaoke!

Bakugou's POV
"So Bakubro how was it modeling with Deku?" Shitty hair said while eating a slice of pizza. (It is currently lunch time) "Even though I hate working with people,and it usually takes forever to get one good fucking photo when posing with others,taking photos with Deku was surprisingly quick and easy." I tell them. "Really! That's impressive isn't this like his first time doing this type of thing?" Tape boy asked. I just nodded my head. "Man I would have loved to pose with Deku!" Pinky said in awe. "Tch. Just because he was easy to work with doesn't mean it was fucking enjoyable." I mumble. 'Some of those poses were way too touchy touchy and I could feel both of us tense up when we had to get close to one another.' "Whatever I know I would have enjoyed every second!" Pinky exclaimed. "Haha anyway Bakubro are you going to be done with work soon because we were going to go to that Karaoke place later today?" "I don't know.And what makes you think I want to go to some fucking karaoke place?" "Are you just scared that you'll embarrass yourself because you are terrible at singing?" I turn my head to see who had said that to find Deku. "What the hell did you say!" I get up from the table and walk towards him. He was changed out of the suit and had on a black hoodie with some blue jeans. He had his hood up and his mask on like usual but the sunglasses he was wearing seemed familiar. "I said that you are probably a terrible singer." He said. Even though I can't see it I could tell he was fucking smirking. "First of all I'm a fucking good singer second what the fuck are you doing here!" At this point I was up in his face yelling at him trying to intimidate him but it wasn't working. He took a step back from me then said "Your mom wanted me to inform you that she has booked an interview for the both of us on Thursday so she wants us to hang around each other more so we can become friends or whatever." "That damn hag I would rather listen to Pikachu talk about his dumb crush on Jiro then be your friend!" "Trust me he would talk about her for a solid 6 hours before changing the subject." Tape boy said while Pikachu just nodded. "Listen I don't want to be friends with you either so let's just pretend that we are really close when we have to do the interview Thursday. Alright?" He told me while checking his phone. "Tch. Sounds easy enough. But I bet someone like you might find it difficult since you probably don't have any friends." I chuckle a bit to myself about what I just said but what he said next caught me off guard. "So." "What do you mean so?" Pikachu questioned. "So what if I don't have any friends?" Deku asked tilting his head a bit. "D-do you really not have any friends?" Pinky asked. "Friends are a waste of time so there's no need for me to have any. Anyway I just came to tell you about the interview I'll be going now. See you on Thursday." He then left the room leaving us in shock.

"Was he being serious about the whole friend thing?!" Elbows asked. "How the fuck should I know!" I say while sitting back down at the table. "Do you think something happened to him causing him to not like the idea of friends?" Shitty hair said. "Awww if that's the case my poor husband is suffering! Bakugou!" Pinky looked at me with a fierce look in her eyes. "What." She then started to make puppy dog eyes "I don't care if you like him or not but please try and convince him that having friends is important." "Tch. And why the fuck should I do that!" "Bro rememberer how you acted like before you meet us?" 'Damn it he has a point!' "Tch whatever, it's not like I could do anything the guy basically has fucking walls around him to block off anybody that gets close." "I guess you just have to break them down then." Pikachu said making everyone nod in agreement. "Whatever."

Time skip to the end of the day
"Your finally done taking pictures! It's like 11 o'clock!" Pinky whined. "It's not my fucking fault they had to take extra photos!" I yell at her. "Hey let's stop the fighting and go to the karaoke place already!" Pikachu said then grabbed mine and Pinky's hand and started dragging us to the karaoke place.

(A/N I know that Japanese karaoke places are different from America karaoke places but I'll be using the American version since it helps with the story)