Meeting The Parents

Bakugou's pov
"YOU ARE SO CUTE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE MY SON'S BOYFRIEND!"

"Ugh what the fuck is that hag yelling about..." I grumble as I sit up in my bed. I rub the sleepiness out of my eyes and look around my room until my eyes landed on my slightly open bedroom door. "Why the fuck is my door open...wait..." I look beside me only to find an empty space in my bed. "Where the fuck is Izuku!?" I then heard squealing coming from downstairs.

"Fuck."

I head downstairs and into the living room only to find the old hag hugging Izuku while the old man just sat on the couch taking a picture. "What the hell is going on!?" "Kacchan you're awake!" Izuku said while giving me a big smile. I walk over to him and pull him out of the old hags arm. "Aww Katsuki stop trying to hog this cutie all to yourself! I wanted to get to know my future son-in-law!" the hag whined. My face started to feel hot when she said that. "D-don't say shit like that!" I yell at her which made Izuku laugh. "*sigh* This is why I didn't want you to meet my mom..." I grumble to Izuku. "Haha it's fine, your parents are really nice!"

Third person
"I'm going to start making breakfast know that everyone is awake." Masaru said while making his way to the kitchen. "Oh let me help!" Izuku said and followed after the guy, leaving Katsuki and Mitsuki alone in the living room.

"Soo..." Mitsuki started giving a smug look towards her son. "What's with that face hag." "Do you mind telling me why Izuku spent the night here and is wearing one of your hoodies hmm..." Katsuki face flushed a bright red when he realized what his mom is implying. "I-It's not what it l-looks like! I swear nothing happened!" he said while shaking his head and waving his arms around. "*sigh* I'm kinda sad that I believe you." she mumbled. "MOM!" "Sorry! But he does seem like a good guy he's even helping with breakfast! I'm glad you found someone like him." she said while ruffling the blonde's hair. "Yeah...he's perfect..."

While everyone was sitting around the dining room table enjoying the breakfast that Masaru and Izuku prepared the tv was turned on and playing the news.

"On to celebrity news with Nejire." "Thanks, Hagakure! Now let's talk about our favorite hot-headed male model Katsuki Bakugou! It turns out yesterday night at the beach he was seen hugging and kissing someone, presumably his new boyfriend!"  A video of Bakugou and Izuku kissing starts to play. "Now I think we can all agree that they look adorable together! But who is this guy Bakugou is now seeing and how did they end up together?! We need answers! Oh hey, let's talk about Deku now!"

Mitsuki started squealing when the video of Katsuki and Izuku played. "Ugh, I told you this would be all over social media."Katsuki tells Izuku who just giggles. "I don't mind since it lets people know that you are taken." he told Katsuki with a smile making the blondes face turn a shade of bright red. "Ahh, you guys are soo cute! Honey take a picture!" "No don't do that!" "Do it!" "Don't!" "Yes!" "No!" The two blondes went back and forth bickering while Masaru and Izuku laughed at the current situation.

While the blondes were arguing and Masaru was occupied with recording the commotion Izuku felt a buzz in his pocket. He pulled out the phone and frowned at the incoming caller. He quickly sent them to voicemail but when he went to put his phone away it buzzed again this time with a text. "I guess he saw the news..." Izuku mumbled quietly to himself. He kept clearing the incoming text but after he cleared one two new ones would take its place. He was getting frustrated making his happy smile turn into a scowl. He was so focused on his phone that he didn't notice the new weight added onto his shoulder.

"Who keeps texting you?" Izuku jerked his head up from his phone startled from the sudden sound of Katsuki's voice. "K-kacchan!?" the blonde stopped leaning his head on the greenettes shoulder and grabbed the phone out of his hands. he was surprised to find that he didn't have a password on his phone and that he currently has 36 unread messages but the number keeps going up. Before he could click the messaging app to see who is texting, Izuku snatched the phone out of his hands.