Beach Day

(Don't play the song yet please and thank you.😊)
————————————————————
"Oi Deku are we done filming yet I have somewhere to be." "Yeah we are done, you can go on your date now." "How'd you know I have a date today?" "Oh umm Dabi told me!" "He did?" "Yeah! He said you were going to the beach." "Oh, well good luck editing the video." "Thanks have fun on your date." 'Weird why would Dabi tell him that if he hates to talk about me?'

At the beach 3rd person
"Who's hyped for this beach party!" Mina yelled. "Yeah I can't wait to go swimming!" Kirishima yelled. "Yeah, and from the crowd down there it seems the music is pretty good! We should go dancing, right Denki!" Sero said. "Huh, oh y-yeah sounds like fun." Denki said while a light blush swept over his face. "Alright lets go and have some fu-" "Wait!"Mina was cut off by Bakugou's outburst "Izuku isn't here yet we should wait a little longer." The group of friends exchanged worried looks before looking back at Bakugou. "Dude it's already like 6:30..." Denki started. "And we said to meet up around 5..." Kirishima added. "What are you extras saying?" Bakugou asked concern written all over his face and in his voice. "I hate to say it but I think he stood you up..." Mina said in a soft voice. The blonde just shook his head not wanting to believe what his friends were saying. "No he wouldn't do that! He said he was coming! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING SAY HE'S NOT!" "Bro calm down." The blonde kept shaking his head until he felt a buzz in his pocket.

💚my cute cinnamon roll💚-Sorry I'm running late I have to stay at work for a little longer but I'll be there soon!😚🧡

Bakugou sighed in relief and showed his friends the text. "What did I say!" "Okay he's coming but can we join in the party now I'm getting bored of waiting!" Mina whined. The boys rolled their eyes at her and made their way to the party.

Bakugous pov
I got bored of swimming with shitty hair so I went towards the crowd of people dancing. I was heading towards the refreshment stand since I was thirsty but a familiar set of green curls caught my eye.

It looked like he was talking to some guy. He had light blue shaggy hair and red eyes. "Who is that..." "BAKUGOU!" I turn around and see a wide eyed girl next to me. 'Oh shit!' "I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE HERE!" "CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH!" "IS DEKU HERE TOO!" I was quickly surrounded by a bunch of people wanting to talk to me and take pictures. 'I hate being fucking famous sometimes!' I look over in Izuku's direction and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The guy he was talking to had his arms wrapped around Izuku's waist and was trying to kiss him while Izuku frantically tried to get away. 'WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING WITH MY IZUKU!'

I quickly make my way over to Izuku pushing anyone who is in my way. Once I got to him I punched the guy trying to kiss him in the side of his face making him lose his grip on Izuku who I quickly grabbed and pulled behind me.

"That fucking hurt..." I heard the guy mumble as he held his cheek. "Stay away from my BOYFRIEND!" I growl at the guy who merely laughed in reply. "There's no way that cutie is dating someone like you." "What the hell is that supposed to mean!" He started walking up to me with a freaky look in his eyes so I pushed Izuku further behind me. "Hopefully we can meet again cutie,and maybe we won't be interrupted next time." "FUCK. OFF." I snarl at him. He glared at me before walking away.

Once he was out of sight I quickly turn around to face Izuku who had his eyes tightly shut. "Izuku are you okay!?" He opened his eyes and looked up at me with a smile on his face. "You are my hero Kacchan!" He said right before pulling me into a hug. "I'm glad your alright." I say while wrapping my arms around him. I heard cameras clicking and I pulled away from Izuku to see people with their phones out taking pictures of us. "Ugh this is going to be all over social media tomorrow." I grumble which made Izuku giggle. 'Damn that laugh is cute!' "Why don't we give them a better photo~" He said with a smirk spread across his face. "Ha I like that idea~" I then wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me while he wrapped his arms around my neck. I heard a couple of people start to squeal and the sound of camera clicks grew louder. I lean in and press my lips against Izuku's who instantly melts into it. The sounds of people screaming and cameras going on and off completely vanished. All I could focus on was Izuku.