isn't she lovely, detective?

"Thank you for the free pass! I'll see you never again" she growled into his ear before flying out of heaven and finding herself on earth. In L.A . This was going to be promising.
She smirked to herself before she walked on the pavement and continued walking straight earning gawks from the people walking on the street since she just appeared out of nowhere. "Hello there" she said through her British accent like her fathers "would you mind telling me where, the night club called Lux is?" she asked through a smirk waiting for the passerby to answer her.

The man just stammered out his answer pointing to a direction. Lucy grinned widely before she said "Thank you. Is there anything I can do for you as a favour? what do you desire?" She asked staring into this mans eyes. This man just simply panted out before he replied "w..we...well.. You." She smirked in reply "well I can definitely find a way to help you here. but I'm going to have to take a rain check. I'm in a hurry but... let's say, we'll meet here, tomorrow at around this time of day?"
The guy let out a nervous chuckle and nodded "A..Alright."
"Lovely" she said through her devious smirk before she walked to Lux. Head held up high, strutting all her way to the club.
The second she entered the bar, she was holding up an incoherent smirk.
"we're closed!" Maze's voice boomed through the empty bar before she turned to find Lucy. Her.. heart? stopped? Maze felt her breath being cut off before she stood there frozen. "Lucy?"
"You know, I always imagined you as a stripper, body guard or some kind of professional fighter... but... never bar tender, Mazikeen" Lucy said through a calm notion of voice while walking up to her holding her smirk. Maze went up to the devil princess and squeezed her into a bone crushing hug "I thought I lost you! Your dad and I we... we couldn't bring you back! We Tried everything!"
"Maze! Maze! It's ok! You couldn't. It's alright." she said softly brushing her fingers against Mazikeens cheekbones. "still same old maze" she spoken ever so gently. Maze chuckled softly before hugging her again. "How did you escape?" Maze asked after letting go again.
"well.. let's just say angels are really stupid"
"No doubt about that" Lucy chuckled at Maze's comment
"LUCIFER!!" Maze exclaimed. Lucy's face brightened at the mention of the name. No answer from the devil. Lucy waited for her father to come out.
"Lucifer?" Maze called out again. Lucy and Maze looked at each other as Maze let out a nervous chuckle "I'll be right back, Luce." She went out of sight "LUCIFER!!!" she yelled now.
"what?!?!?!" The British accent was heard before his voice become abundantly clear as he was now in the club "I'm clearly far too busy working with the LAPD!! I can't just stick around and..." he stopped and froze as he saw his daughter. His baby girl... the only girl who he devoted his life to and had been taken away. "Lucy?" his voice was barely above a whisper.
Lucy gave him a soft smirk. "You know I always imagined you as a club owner, father" she spoken matching his accent. Lucifer let out a sigh follower by misty eyes before he walked over to her and engulfed her in a tight hug, kissing her head and face all over. "A..are you alright? Oh! I hope they didn't hurt you! They didn't hurt you did they? I will punish them if they did if I ever cross face with them" Lucy giggled and shook her head "Um. No. No. I'm fine dad. so.. what's this case with the LAPD? Can I join, sounds like fun! and I want to punish whoever did something this wrong!"
Lucifer chuckled stroking her hair before he sighed still not letting go of his daughter, his hands were now on her cheeks before he pressed a kiss on her forehead. "of course you can come! I'm sure the detective will like you"
"what's his name?"
"Chloe Decker!" he replied
"the detective has a girls name?" Lucy asked with a head tilt
"what?! no! no!" he chuckled "No the detective is a woman. Many things changed during these aeons darling."
"Oh! This is going to be fun" Lucy chimed.

***Change to the crime Scene***

They arrived at the crime scene. they were standing next to a car. He found pot in the car making him smirk. "Ah! Look Lucy! They brought us a present! Aren't they lovely?"

"Oh! That's generous!" She said. Lucifer grabbed the pot and lighting it up and passing it to Lucy after his first hit. Lucy took her first inhale relaxing after her first breath. "This isn't half as bad." Lucy said with a squint of her eye. Lucy smirked "Yes! The detective outdone herself."
"Speaking of, where is she?" Lucy asked. Right at the moment a blonde woman with green cats eyes came up to them and called out "Lucifer!"
"Oh! detective! You want a hit?" he asked lending the pot over to her. Chloe took the pot threw it to the ground and smashed it with her shoes.
"no no! It's puff puff pass. Not puff puff stomp angrily" Lucifer exclaimed
"Rude!" Lucy mumbled to herself eyeing the blonde detective.
"You're not supposed to bring pot to the crime scene!" Chloe warned.
"We most certainly did not. We found it here"
"You found it!?! who's this?" Chloe exclaimed pointing at Lucy.
"Oh! Right! Detective Decker, This is my daughter Lucy, Lucy this is the detective."
"Oh! right! and no wonder, you like her" Lucy smirked advancing to her
"Um! Darling! I assure you she's straight" Lucifer told her.
"Hhmm.. I changed straight women into Bi-sexuals or lesbians. It's more of a challenge.. and I love a challenge"
"Tried that Darling! She's not even immune to my charms"
"what?!" Lexi asked with a frown "That's impossible! How can...?" she turned back to the detective and asked "did my grandfather send you?"
Lucifer chuckled out a laugh "isn't she lovely, detective?"
"what? Daughter?" Chloe asked in a breathy way before shaking it off "anyway! where did you find that pot?"
"In the dung beetles car" Lucifer replied
"You smoked evidence?!" Chloe asked in a calm yet frustrated tone.

***Right at the end of the crime scene***

Lucifer and Lucy were finally back in LUX having a drink.
"You know father, you say you hate children, and yet you have me," she said before placing her glass down on the bar. "why is that?"
Lucifer chuckled and placed the glass back down too. "well it's simple dear. You didn't grow up as a baby, you were immediately in this form. My father created you to me. I just despise the snotty and deranged tantrums they conjure." he softly chuckled "trust me love, you're no problem to me whatsoever" he said grabbing her from the back of her head gently pressing his lips against her forehead "I missed you so much darling" She smiled at her fathers actions and words "I missed you too da"
"Luci!" Amenadiels voice exclaimed cutting off with Lucy's words as Amenadiel appeared behind him and Lucy. "she's coming with me!" He grasped the devils daughter in his hand
"NO! I'M NOT!" Lucy trying to get out of her uncles grasp.
"Your vacation is over, you met your father! You're coming back with us!"
"I'M NOT GOING BACK TO THAT TORTURE YOU GAVE ME IN HEAVEN!!" Lucy yelled in her demonic voice. Lucifer was under shock when she yelled in that voice, since she never used it in front of him and most importantly to what she just said
"wait!!! TORTURE?!?!?" Lucifer yelled
"that is nothing for you to put your nose in Lucifer"
"The hell I'm not! YOU TORTURED MY DAUGHTER?!?!?"
"We did what had to be done, Lucifer!"
"TORTURE MY DAUGHTER?!?!"
"Dad! don't let him take me!!" Lucy said through a shuddered breath as she was still in her uncles grasp.
"She's coming back to heaven and face the punishment for what she had done"
"She's most definitely not!!" Lucifer gnarled. His true face showing before Amenadiel growled letting go of Lucy.
"What are we going to do with you 2?!" Amenadiel yelled
"NOTHING!!" Lucifer roared pulling Lucy behind his back. "You will leave us!! Alone!! and never bother us again!"
Amenadiel growled before his wings spread out and flew back to heaven with no other words to say.
Lucy was left shivered in her fathers arms.
"They tortured you?" Lucifer asked in a wavered tone looking down at her pressing her against his chest.