Gifts and news.

As soon as Lucy's time of school was over, she found her father waiting for her with him leaning against his black Chevrolet with his suit and sunglasses on along with a unknowing face. Lucy raised an eyebrow at the look on his face and walked up to him even more anxiously. The second Lucifer heard footsteps coming at him he turned face and his look instantly went away and a grin came up "There's my little nightmare" he purred sweetly. 
Lucy smiled in reply and hugged him "hey daddy." Lucifer hugged her in reply "how was your first day?" Lucifer asked curiously.
"It was interesting" Lucy said in reply before she let go and looked up at him. "I uh... made a friend..."
"Oh.. and does this friend have a name?"
"Alexis." she sighed giving her father. Lucifer cocked an eyebrow at her 
"Don't you not like this... Alexis? that was quite a sigh" 
"No. No. Just tired... I uh.. I can't say yet. We only talked once in the library."
"You go to the library?"
"I happen to love reading father" 
"I see. Well then. Off we go." he said getting back inside the drivers seat with Lucy following him and going in the passenger seat. 

--------------------

The second they arrive at their apartment Lucy dropped her bag on the couch and slumped onto it. Lucifer chuckled "didn't know college would tire you this much" He joked with a smirk. Lucy gave him a light bitch smirk and rolled her eyes. "drink?" Lucifer asked her. "Scotch!" Lucy replies. Her father looked up at her with a proud smirk "You are my daughter" he said with a soft proud tone in his voice before he took out two glasses and a bottle of scotch before pouring their drinks. 

He raised both glasses and walked up to her giving her her glass. Lucy smiles at her father "Thanks daddy" she took the glass and took her sip. 
Lucifer's arm threw itself around her and brought her into his embrace. Lucy smiled at that and just rested herself into his chest. 
"Don't you have any homework?" Lucifer asked with a curious look in his eye. Lucy shook her head "no. I don't. fortunately." She said with a soft smirk. 
"very funny" Lucifer sassed "well good actually because... I kind of have something for you... Now, I know it's late... but... wait here" Lucifer gets off the couch and went to his room to grab a box. Lucy was left fazed and confused on the couch before she took another sip of her drink. 

Lucy turned over to see her father coming back with something behind his back. Lucifer sat down next to her with a smile and said "I know your birthday was with mine a few weeks ago.. but I didn't keep track of my calendar...As you noticed I didn't even celebrate mine" he said chuckling at that before he shown her a small present for her.. "when it came to my attention that we're now in November... I thought of buying you something... better late than never" he said giving it to her. 
Lucy grins brightly before she bit her lip with a small blush and unwrapped the present in it.. revealed a metal bracelet with a heart which had devil horns and on it was carved "daddy's little nightmare". 

Lucy smiled brightly at the sight of it, with a gasp escaping from her lips "thank you so much daddy" she said softly looking up at him seeing a beaming smile on his face too before she hugged him tightly "I love it" she spoken again

Lucy smiled brightly at the sight of it, with a gasp escaping from her lips "thank you so much daddy" she said softly looking up at him seeing a beaming smile on his face too before she hugged him tightly "I love it" she spoken again. "and um... I also bought you something, I was gonna surprise you on our birthday but.. looks like I also did not keep track. One moment" she told him making a run for it to her room. 
Lucifer chuckled and shook his head before he took another sip from his drink seeing his daughter coming back with a medium sized present. She walked up to her father and handed him his gift. It was a medium sized square shaped present wrapped in black and red wrapping paper. Lucifer grinned brightly before he opened and discovered that the gift from under that black and red wrapping paper was a new suit... His eyes widened as his mouth opened ajar. "Lucy" he breathed his eyes shown way too many emotions cowering hie face. Happiness.. Awe.. Shock... love... "I've been looking for a suit like this. Where did you get this from?" Lucifer asked shocked and almost choking in tears. 
"I made it.. I was bored... I took one of your suits and I measured it by eye. Hope it will suit you. what do you think?" 
"This is lovely, Lucy. Thank you so much love! I love it!" he grabbed her head and pulled it closer to his lips pressing them onto it. 
"You're so welcome daddy!" 

"I will definitely show this off to the detective tomorrow at work" He beamed proudly with a grin on his face

"I will definitely show this off to the detective tomorrow at work" He beamed proudly with a grin on his face. Lucy grinned in return "and I will boast with this" she shown her her wrist where she put on her bracelet "tomorrow at school." 
Lucifer chuckled and kissed her head once more. "Are you hungry?" he asked softly. Lucy nodded at that. 
"take out or home cooked?"
"You cook?"
"Well, of course, darling."
"Home cooked it is then. Now go take a shower and relax and leave the food to me love." Lucy grinned at her fathers words and nodded "Alright. Call me when it's done?"
"Will do. Now go on. Go relax" Lucy got off the couch and went to shower obeying his word.

Lucifer watched her leaving before he pushed himself off the sofa and walked over to the kitchen and started to cook some steak. When all of a sudden, a phone call interrupted his cooking time. 
"Hello?"
"Lucifer?" Chloe's voice sounded urgent. "Lucifer. You need to come here."
"Detective, I a little busy right now. I'm cooking for Lucy.. Only if I can I bring her with me?"
"No because it concerns her! and I don't want her to know just yet!" Lucifers blood ran cold "it what?" he breathed. "How does it concern my daughter?"
"Just come to the precinct and you'll know! Please!! It's urgent!! and I think you need to be involved since your daughter is concerned in it!" Chloe practically begged. 
"I'll.. I'll be right there"
"ok! Hurry!" and with that they hung up. Lucifer ran up behind the shower door "Uuhh.. Love. I'm sorry but I gotta go. I love you. You can order some food, I'll leave you money at the bar just please. Stay safe." 
"what happened?" her voice sounded muffled from behind the closed door and the water running. 
"Just.. something that you don't need to know right now. Please. Just trust me on this" Lucy was heard sighing from behind the door and responding "fine! Hope to see you tonight!" 
"I'll try to!! I'll call you!! I love you!! Call me if you need anything!" 
"Will do! Love you too!" 
And with that Lucifer ran to his black corvette and rushed to the police station scared and nervous out of his wits. He wanted his baby girl to be safe that's all!