Hope

Lux's elevator opened into Lucifer's apartment. A concerned detective and doctor came in followed by a stoic glared demon. 
"Lucifer" Chloe cooed as she saw him sat straight against his wall... tear shed eyes and a bottle of scotch in hand.
"I lost her detective." Lucifer spoken ever so lowly with a look that says desperation. 
"I'm sorry" Chloe whispered kneeling next to him and placing a hand on his. She kissed his hand. "I'm so sorry you had to loose someone like that" she spoke, her eyes spoken with true genuine care and concern. 
"I can get her back... I just need to figure out how" Lucifers voice shook almost crying again. Chloe was there to hold him against her but she was stopped by a savage.
"Lucifer" Maze spoke up. "you won't figure it out if you just"
"WHAT?!" the devil rose with now an angered tone cutting the demon off while getting off the ground with Chloe pushing herself upwards just the same. "Stay here and whine about it?!?! well, My dear Mazikeen, you don't seem too hurt by the loss of your, so called, best friend! She was my daughter Maze!! She was made for me, taken away from me twice! You know where this ends Maze!!!" 
Maze actually squirmed as her glare hardened while her jaw clenched. "I'll have you know Lucifer... This is actually painful for me to get over this. But I'm not whining and whimpering as though she's really dead!!" 

"Let the metaphors begin" Linda said with a mumble to herself but Chloe heard before she looked at her in satisfaction "thank you! I thought only I had to put up with them" Chloe whispered aside.
"Shut up!! you're no help!!" Mazikeen yelled at the 2 blondes, Lucifer kept his stance and said nothing giving the detective and doctor a simple look. "Get out!!" Maze interjected. Chloe and Linda stared at each other before they made their way to the elevator and left.
Mazikeen's fist flew itself into Lucifer's jaw and cheek throbbing him backwards. Lucifer grunted at the collision before he frowned. "Don't you dare!!! Say that again Lucifer!!!!! I'm heart broken that Lucy is gone!!!! But I can't just cry and weep!! I'm doing something!!!" she barked not giving him a chance to speak. "well, trying to anyway" she said now in a more softened tone. 
Lucifer sighed before he glared at her. "Punch your master again and I will place you with the whiny souls in hell. I still have that power Maze" he restated keeping his hardened death glare. Maze just simply rolled her eyes before she turned heels about to leave. 
"Kill me maze!" Lucifer said sternly. Maze stopped in her tracks before she slowly turned
 "what?" Maze asked struck to the core.
"I need to go to hell!! so maybe I can get my daughter one way or another!!" Maze let out a breathy and dry chuckle "I'm not gonna do that to you!" Maze spoken through a smug smirk. "Best thing to do... is call your brother." she whispered in his ear dangerously. Lucifer's eyes turned cold before he grabbed her and pin her to the wall. "I can assure you Maze! That if I ever set eyes on any of my brothers or sisters. I will end him or her in a flash! as I can do to you right now!" 
Maze laughed hysterically "wow!! you really got me!! I'm scared!!" she sarcastically remarked before she pushed him off effortlessly before she walked past him.
"Maze!!" Lucifer growled 
"WHAT?!?!" She roared in reply. 
"She's trying to contact me!!" Lucifer said in an urgent tone. Mazikeens face turned hopeful. "Why didn't you start with that?!?!" Mazikeen basically snapped. 

**********

*In Heaven* 

"I'm sorry father. I'm sorry I've been a burden. I'm sorry I'm giving you trouble. I just wish that you could hear me.... Hear my pleads. Forgive me." Lucy spoken through tears. "I'm in so much pain. I'm drowning here. I don't like it!!" She rocked herself back and fourth sniffling her tears and burying her face in her knees. "Please... if you're listening to my prayer... I love you... and tell Maze that... I miss her too. I'm sorry. We have no other choice but to let this be.... we can't keep on fighting no more. Don't kill for me.... don't sin for me... don't do anything... Just... let this be... I love you"

After Lucy tried to reach out for her father she burst into fits of tears. Her breath was getting ragged but she didn't care... She kept on bawling into her knees... All crumpled to the stoned floor. 
"Lucy" a voice whispered making her head shoot upwards revealing her blood shot eyes and tear stained face. 
"Uncle?"
"Yes lovely it's me. Look, I have no time. Give me your hand" the angel softly whispered. Lucy sniffled before she gave the long lengthen brown haired and whiskey eyed angel her hand. Once their hands touched... there was a vial with a red liquid. 
"Uncle, what is this?" 
"No time to explain.. just drink it!!" 
"I'm not going to do anything until you tell me your plan!!" 
"Please!! Please!! Just trust me"
"why would I trust a trickster?!" 
"Just!!" Gabriel sighed and facepalmed "Alright!! That vial was going to stop your heart for a minute... once they will get you out to test you and keep you alive, You would be awake and I could help you out and go back to your dear old daddy! Happy?!!? Now Drink it!!!" 
Lucy's heart stopped before squinted her eyes "how can I know you're telling the truth?" she asked carefully.
"Not the time to!!!" Gabriel stopped his blabbering with a sigh "Lucy... I never lied to you... I lied to many angels but not you... Just... please... Trust me" 
Lucy sighed and closed her eyes before she drank the vial. "now. It will take a bit of a long time for your heart to stop... once it will.. I will get alerted and I will get you out. See you then" he was about to leave 
"WAIT!!" Lucy said with a frown before rushing over to the bars holding her from going out. Gabriel stopped and turned
"why are you helping me?" she asked softly.
Gabriel softly scoffed a chuckle and said "well... I hate living without a father... I actually relate... my brothers and sisters they urm.. they don't care about our fathers disappearance... so... I'm the only one that can relate to you in the moment. Just stay put."
"Like I have an option" she grumbled. Gabriel chuckled before he walked up to her and reached for her cheek. "You've always been like your father" he said before he kissed her head leaving her speechless. "I'll come to get you when you're out of here." he reassured with a smile. Lucy nodded "thanks uncle Gabriel." she said softly.
"You're welcome" he said before he flew away. 

Lucy let out a sigh finally knowing there's hope. "I'm coming dad... Soon... I'll be under your wings again. I'm never going to leave your sight. Not ever... you can count on it" she said softly. 

**********

*IN LUX*

"I'm sure Maze!! We can get my baby girl and" his blubbering stopped as he held his head with both hands, softly grunting;

"I'm coming dad... Soon... I'll be under your wings again. I'm never going to leave your sight. Not ever... you can count on it"

"She's coming!" he breathed. "She's coming?! how's she coming?!?! Did she make a deal with an angel?!?! I sure hope not!!! WHY CAN'T I COMMUNICATE WITH HER?!?!?!" He roared feeling rather pissed and annoyed. 
Maze sighed and rolled her eyes "Because you're growing into a human!! I can pray for her if you like!! Although it's not my thing!!" 

"No! If you pray it will hurt you!! Lucy doesn't get hurt.. she's nor demon nor angel she's... she's Hell's Princess, she's like a a demon and angel combined in one. so nothing celestial or divine can effect her. The only way she can get hurt... is when she's with me... like I am with Chloe."