Back together.

Back in heaven, Lucy was shivering at the hallucinations... they were torture.... She was breaking into pieces. 
Her heart was beating faster than ever... sweats were taking all over her chest and forehead... she wanted to scream... She wanted to let her powers take her... She was done... She wanted out... All of a sudden... her airway was closing... She wasn't breathing... Her heart finally stopped.... her vision went dark before she fell to the ground. 
The angels felt the change of mood and atmosphere before they ran up to the cell and went in. They found Lucy still, not a muscle moving, pale on the ground, they grabbed her and placed her on a table, laying her down. They tried to find a pulse but they found nothing.
"Get her to the infirmary!!" An angel ordered with a yell before they strolled her down to the healing room. They were all panicked.... although they don't care about her... she's still the princess of hell and they were ordered by Michael himself to keep her safe and alive.

"I got it from here" Gabriel came in with a disguised look. The angels scurried away as they saw and heard him with no questions. Gabriel walked over to Lucy, scooped her in his arms before he escaped hell and flew to earth going to Lux and landing on Lucifers balcony with Lucy in his arms still out cold. He discreetly walked in and laid her on the couch, stroked her hair lovingly and kissing her head before disappearing out of Lux.

Lucifer wasn't in Lux. He was working on a case with Chloe for now. He had to distract himself. Lucy was messing with his head. He wasn't thinking straight. And to top it off, this case is about a father who had his daughter murdered so it was triggering for Lucifer.... and he was set on avenging this father. 
Lucifer felt something different... his eyes turned misty. "I...I'm sorry detective I got to go" he said backing away and running to his black Chevy corvette and drag racing to Lux leaving Chloe just shocked and standing there. She sighed and rolled her eye... she's so used to this that she didn't give out a sass remark. 

Lucifer arrived at Lux and just parked where he found a space without care if it's a double yellow line or anything... he rushed up to his apartment and saw her there... his devil princess... His eyes turned even more misty with tears before he knelt down to her and grabbed her hand in his. He sniffled a small sob before he reached down and kissed her head "my devil princess" he whispered softly, stroking her hair. His eyes frowned as he noticed something... she isn't breathing.. "Lucy?" he softly exclaimed grabbing her face "LUCY!!" He yelled. "wh... Is...IS THIS YOUR PLAN?!?!?" He yelled at the ceiling indicating it to his brothers and sisters. "BRING HER TO ME DEAD?!?!??! I WOULD SMITE YOU WHEN I HAVE THE CHANCE!!" his eyes were filling with tears before he looked back at his daughter and pressed his forehead against hers "Princess. Princess please... come back to me." He shook in breaths before he tried to subside his tears by clearing them off his face and called Maze. 

*20 minutes later* 

"where is she?!?!" Maze yelled while strutting in Lucifers penthouse. She then saw her lying on the couch.. Her breath hitched before she ran over to her. "You're suppose to be alive by now." she whispered stroking her cheek. "FUCK!!" She yelled before she let out a demonic growl "GABRIEL!!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!!" She screamed from the top of her lungs.  Lucifer frowned in confusion "Gabriel?!?!?! You mean you have been talking to one of my brothers BEHIND MY BACK!!!" He scorned his demon down. 
Maze had no effect. "YES!! BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONLY ANGEL WHO COULD'VE HELPED US!!!!" 

"HELP US?!?! YEAH SURE!!!!!! LOOK!! IT'S MY DAUGHTER!!! AND SHE'S ALIVE!!!! WE SHOULD PRAISE HIM WITH FLOWERS AND CANDY!!!" Lucifer sassed with tight anger at her. He was outraged...he was furious. He was in delirious pain without his daughter.
Gabriel appeared behind his brother.
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!" Maze pushed Lucifer out of the way and charged towards Gabriel. "woaw! woaw! woaw! Hey! What do you mean?!" Gabriel exclaimed. "LUCY ISN'T BREATHING!!" Maze dug in her demon blade against his neck. "hold on!! WHAT?!?!?!" Gabriel's eyes widened in fear before he pushed her off and ran straight to her feeling her pulse. "Lucy come on wh... Hold on. Lucifer! Get out! and get far away as possible!" 

"What?! How dare you tell me to"
"Lucifer! I think you need to leave" Gabriel ordered once more not giving his brother a glance.
"Brother! I'm not going to leave my daughter, again!!"
"For the sake of.... Lucifer!!! Leave!!!! She should be alive... what time did you get here?!?!"
"half an hour ago!" Lucifer answered with his jaw clenching. 
"You were suppose to be here 20 minutes ago when the potion should have worn out! Leave!!" Gabriel explained in a rather worried and scared look and tone. Lucifers eyes grown wild "Potion?!?!" he yelled at his brothers face
"NOW'S NOT THE TIME LUCIFER!!! GO!!! AS FAR AS YOU CAN!!! LUCY IS VULNERABLE TO YOU!!! GO!!" Gabriel finally yelled in reply. Lucifer let out a heaved sharp exhale, his eyes widened as he his heart sunk by those words. He let out another breath before he glared at both his brother and demon and set foot out of Lux. 
Maze pinned Gabriel to the wall "We made a deal!!!!" 
"I'm still not breaking it! It's Lucifer who came here early!!" 
"Don't bring up excuses!" 
"Hey! The one who you should be blaming is yourself!!!" Maze growled, her face slowly changing into her demon form.

"Can you just give me a chance with L" A soft grunt was heard coming out of Lucy's mouth cutting off Gabriel's words. The spell wore off... "Daddy? Daddy, I'm coming" Lucy spoken in a sleepy mumble. Maze and Gabriel both snapped their heads onto the black haired girl before they both rushed up to her. "Lucy!!" Maze exclaimed with a grin. 

Lucy woke up slowly. "Maze?" she called out rubbing her eyes right after. She pushed herself off the couch before she met Mazikeens eyes and burst out sobbing. Maze wasted no time and held her extremely close to her. "I'm sorry Maze! I'm so sorry" 
"It's not your fault, Lucy! It's not your fault" she teared up as she rubbed her best friends back. "where's dad?" Lucy asked still holding onto Maze. "He's alright. W... We just found out why you died and how you didn't survive the potion immediately hon... it's your father... you're vulnerable when he's around you so... we sent him away until you're back. We will call him now... and he'll be back her in plenty of time."  Maze explained to her rubbing her arms. Lucy nodded and gulped "A...Alright then um.. Can I go change?" 
"Of course honey." Maze said kissing her head. Lucy smiled at the kiss before she kissed her cheek "thanks Maze" she turned to her uncle and gave him a kiss on the cheek too "and thank you uncle Gabriel. Don't kill each other! I'm gonna freshen up! See you soon" and by that Lucy pushed herself off the couch and rushed into the bathroom to find her clothes still there.

"You're lucky she's alive!" Maze gnarled at Gabriel. "Look, I made sure that Lucy is safe and fine in heaven! and I brought her back for her father. Which turns out she's vulnerable to! so.. not my fault! I did my job well!! Now... I have to go. See you never again" he sassed before he got his wings out and flown to wherever the wind took him flying subtly to the naked eye.  
Maze sighed and shook her head before she took out her phone and called Lucifer. In 10 short minutes, he arrived in Lux with an anxious look on his face. "where is she?!?!" He exclaimed. "Is she alright?!?" his eyes were so full of rare worry and concern before he turned to find his daughter comfortably dressed and a sweet smile gazing upon him and Maze "I'll leave you two alone" Maze said before leaving Lux. 

"Hi daddy" Lucy sweetly said. Lucifer's lips quivered while walking more closer to her than ever. "Y.. You're back" he softly stated as his hands flew upwards and stroked hair long black hair gazing upon her. "I am" she replied looking up at him with a soft smile. Lucifer let out a breathy sob before Lucy hugged him tight than ever causing him to engulf her in his arms in a bone crushing hug burying his face in her neck sobbing uncontrollably into them. 
Lucy squeezed her arms around her fathers waist and softly cried with him, "I'm so sorry daddy." she said through her tears that were soaking her fathers clothes. 
"Don't you dare say that darling, Don't you dare say that" he sniffled before he pulled away and looked down at her again before he placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled her in so he can kiss her forehead ever so discreetly and gently before he pulled her completely in his chest not wanting to let go. "I missed you so much, princess" 
"I missed you too daddy" She whispered softly into his chest but all of a sudden her back started to burn causing her to let out an ear piercing shriek and ending bending down onto her knees and heaving for breaths. 
"Lucy?! Are you alright?" Lucifer concernedly asked placing a hand on her shoulder, crouching down in front of her and meeting her eyes with his. She bore her black eyes with his matching ones... "my wings.... th... they took my wings" she remembered crying it out loud. 
Lucifers eyes hardened  before he growled "they did what?"