Is this reality?

"Lucy" a recognisable voice rang through the princess of hell's head. She grunted in her hotel bedrooms bed and shrugged it off. "Lucy" the same voice chimed again responding with a grunt again in disapproval. "LUCY!!" She was met with a pillow hitting her face waking her up. Lucy growled demonically. "what?!?!" 
"Come on! We need to go!" Gabriel sounded alarmed
"go where?! I thought I was supposed to be MIA because of other angels." she replied her sleep suddenly out of her system. 
"Well uuhh" 
And in that moment. the door burst open revealing Amenadiel and 2 more angels. "Grab the demon!" Amenadiel ordered. 
The other 2 angels charged at her. she didn't have her powers... without her wings...she's powerless. She couldn't run. So they had their in their grasp in a split second but Gabriel tried to knock them off but he was knocked out by Amenadiel. 
"Uncle Gabriel!!" Lucy exclaimed as she tried to get out of her uncles grasps and glaring at Amenadiel. "what do you want from me?!?!" Lucy yelled at Amenadiel. 
Amenadiel only responded with a scoff like chuckle and moved towards "You still don't get it do you, Lucy?"
"What am I supposed to get?! That you want my father miserable because he's the devil!! Believe me!! You're the ones who should be demons and the king of hell!!" she spat in his face with violence and venom. Amenadiels hand threw itself across Lucy's face forming a slap across her cheek. "You know what?... I think you will love the things we done to your father" his face spoken through a face so devious and menacing that even Lucy was in horror. 

"wh..what..what did you do to my father?!?" Lucy asked with shivered breathed. Amenadiel smirked more with a quirk and chuckled "I think it's best if I show you" he placed his hands on her head. She froze.. her eyes changed misty white. 

"Where is she?" one of the angels growled at Lucifer. 
"I don't know!" Lucifer replied with a shrug as he was tied to a chair, He could release himself but not just yet. A punch was thrown across his nose. Lucifer grunted at the collision before he shook his head vividly like a cartoon character when it hit his head with something. "I think you're forgetting something. You don't remember that I'm immortal" he smirked smugly at them. "Oh we know that... so we thought of this."

Another angel came in pulling out a shivering Chloe next to him. Lucifers eyes turned misty at her sight. "Detective" Lucifer mumbled softly tearing up.
"Lucifer! Help me! Tell them what they want! Please! Just tell them what they need to know" Chloe's eyes were covered in tears all ready to spill.
"I honestly don't know detective! Even if I did... I can't put my baby girl in danger."
"Lucifer!!"
"I'm sorry detective!"
"Lucifer!! Lucy is dead!! You need to let go of her" Chloe tried to make him understanding her mortal mind.
"She's not dead detective! My brothers are after her!" his eyes soft  with read shot eyes with the upcoming tears before they hardened and glanced back at his brother of an angel "That's why I'm not telling them anything" he growled facing the angel with a being met with the dagger in his leg causing him to shout in agonising pain, Chloe yelled in rebellion but they took no notice of her. 
"So... should we put the detective in the middle of this? should she meet with this dagger in her chest?" this angel told Lucifer with an evil gleam in his eyes.
"She doesn't need to be in any of this" Lucifer glared at them  hissing for breath "let her go" he ordered his brothers still showing dominance. He was a king and he was sure going to act like one. 
"yeah, no. You see... she has to be a part of this... she's the only reason that you're vulnerable. We would have had Lucy as well but... she's not here is she?"
"You leave her out of this as well! She's not yours by any means! she's mine!" 
"Oh really?... then... where is she?" the angel tormented with his knife in his hand dangling it about. 
"Not telling you anything!" 
And with that... the dagger went into his lungs.... Lucifer grasped for air but he couldn't. Chloe couldn't run... she was being held by the other angel... and tightly. She squeezed her eyes sobbing at the sight she was seeing. "LUCIFER NO!!" She couldn't not yell "You bastards!!! what do you want?!?!?!" through her warm over whelming tears. The angel stopped and turned slowly to Chloe and grimaced "that is none of your business... all you get to do is witness this" the angel looked back at his brother and stabbed him again on his sides. Lucifer going all pale and limb... "Lucy" he muttered as he was going unconscious. 

Lucy gasped away from her uncles grasp and glared down at him "I refuse to believe that!!!" she spoken hard headed.
"speak for yourself" Amenadiel smirked before he transferred them to Lux. Lucy looked at her surroundings and saw everyone she ever loved and liked bloodied on the floor. All pale and limp. She fell to her knees and began screaming... she was shaking... "no" she choked as she saw Maze on the floor "HOW DID SHE GET IN THE PICTURE?!?!" She shrieked at her uncles. 
"Your... girlfriend sure is a tough one... she burst in... fought for you... and died"  Lucy grasped for air before she grabbed her in her arms and just cradling her close to her sobbing placing her lips against Mazikeens forehead "I'm sorry" she whispered with a choked sob. She couldn't deal with any of this... she caught her fathers out cold body... she gently placed Maze's body back to the ground before she crawled her way to her father..... She let out one big ear piercing scream before her shivering hands made their way up to his cheeks...her bawls becoming more painful for her to scream or sob... her throat clogging up her tears.. her breath cutting off... "no! nO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!!!!! DADDY NO!!!!!" She buried her face in the crook of his neck shivering and crying violently. "no!!!!! no!!!! please!!!! you all can't be dead!!!! no!!!!! no!!!!!! no!!!!!!" she shrieked with her wet and red face with her veins almost popping of her neck.

"Lucy." A voice was gently trying to wake her up from her nightmare. "Lucy!!!" Gabriels voice was now more easily targeted. "Hey hey hey hey!!" He softly pulled her in his chest cradling. "I need to get back to Lux! I can't let them hurt my dad!! Please uncle!!! I can't do this!!! I need my father!!" she sobbed heavily through his chest. 
Gabriel stayed quiet and just rubbed her back while softly holding her in his arms and rocking her back and fourth, "what happened in the dream?" he softly asked in concern. 
"They killed dad!! They had chloe in the room! made her watch them kill him!! Please!!! They killed Maze!! Linda!! You!! Please, We need to go back to LA uncle!!! please!!! I can't lose my dad!! I can't lose everyone I love because of me!!" Lucy was still in shock of her dream.. her face was pale... sweats took over her forehead and chest. 
"Ssshh. It was just a dream Lucy. Go back to sleep." Gabriel tried to dismiss it 
"No!!! No!!! coming with me or not! I'm going back to LA! And you can't stop me!! I can't spend one more second without my father!!!" Lucy now growled before she limped out of her bed and got changed. "Although I'm powerless! I can still go to LA!! It's just slower!!" she said being hard headed. The moment she was about to head to the door Gabriel gave in "Alright!!! Alright!!! Let's go! come on!" he reached his hand out for her. Lucy turned and walked up to him. she looked up at him and muttered "thank you" before she held his hand and found herself in LUX. 

It was flooded with humans surrounding her father playing the piano and singing. The song he was playing was "Fathers and daughters" .... their song. Lucy was about to burst into tears as she saw her fathers eyes in detail... they were red with wet tears. 
Right after the song was finished, Lucifer rushed off the piano giving the people a quick tight smile before he went up to the bartender. "usual!" he ordered his drink. 
"That was beautiful" Lucy went behind him. Lucifers eyes grew wide before he slowly turned to find her there. He didn't waste time before he pulled her in his arms and sobbed in her hair. "I made a mistake! I should've never told you to leave my sight!" he said to her tightening his hold. She let out a soft relieved sob as she felt herself back in her fathers arms. "Damn right!!" she mumbled through his chest. 
Lucifer chuckled softly before giving her head a kiss still not letting go of her. "we can fight together, darling! If one of those douches of angels come back for you... we will fight together. and we will find a way to bring you back your wings and powers love, I'll make certain of it" 
Lucy softly smiled through his chest "that's all I needed to hear father. I love you"
"I love you too my little devil princess" he topped that off with another kiss on her head.