Whoops.. she knows.

*Readers POV*

It was Monday. Lucy still had to go to college. She held a small smile on her face, she was actually loving school. It was the only time to talk to Alexis. Although she met her once, she still had a good feeling about that girl. 
"Have a good day, darling?" Lucifer's voice purred through Lucy's ear as he kissed her temple. She gave him a soft smile "Thanks daddy" she said kissing his cheek and getting out of the car and going up to the building. 

She walked in and went to her locker to find Alexis getting things out of her own Locker. Lexi walked up to the girl with a smile "Hi" she grinned at her. 
"Oh hey" Alexis chimed "Lucy, right?" 
"Yep. That's me. I was wondering. Would you like to go out and have a drink with me?" she asked politely. "Oh.. Um.. It.. it depends. If it's a date I can't I'm straight" the girl said with a fazed look on her face.
"oh! no nono! I have a boyfriend, don't worry about it. I was asking as friends" Lucy stated with a soft grin. "Oh" Alexis smiled "Then yes I would love to" 
"Lovely. Um, this Friday? Meet me at Lux?" she offered as she opened her locker and took out her books for her first lesson. "Yes! Do you think your dad will give me a discount?" Lucy chuckled at that before she shrugged "Maybe, I mean you are beautiful and he always has a thing for beautiful women" she said casually causing Alexis to blush. "No!" Lucy said putting a finger in the air "I'm just saying that" Lucy finished up. Alexis bit her lip to keep quiet and giggled "Sorry. I mean, isn't it hard to have a handsome and sexy father such as yours?" 
"Well.. I mean.. yes, because there are lots of women and gays after him... which I find annoying. Anyways... what class do you have?" 
"Religion" 
"Oh.. so do I... um.. Don't think It's going to be my cup of tea." Lucy grimaced at the thick air. Alexis chuckled and shrugged "Oh come on. It's gonna be fine. Come on, let's go" Lucy sighed and followed her slamming her locker behind her and walking up to class. 

The two girls walked in class and sat at the right back corner of it. "Good morning class" A man walked in with his glasses resting on his nose while holding his books against his chest and placing them on his desk "Alright, for todays lesson, we're gonna talk about Angels. What's the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the world Angels?" 
Lucy's clenched her jaw and actually replied first "Horrific creatures that will use you for their advantage" 
Everyone frowned at the devil princess with a judging look. The teacher raised an eyebrow before he hummed "I see... and why do you think that, Miss?" 
"Morningstar." she answered him in reply "And you don't want to know" she growled lowly. "I see" the teacher nodded incoherently before he sighed "Well Miss. Morningstar, I can assure you, Angels are warriors of the lord.. they will protect you if need be" 
"Yes, sure. Try telling that to my father" 
"Well, knowing that your father is Mr.Lucifer Morningstar, I can assure you he's not the actual devil" 
"Oh for fucks sakes" Lucy sighed in a mumble while rubbing her forehead as her thumb was resting on her temple. "Miss.Morningstar!!" The teacher scorned at her language. 
A new voice was heard from behind the door causing everyone to look at the handsome man with long brown hair. "Excuse me?" he gently asked. "Uh, Mister.Vancouver? I'm Detective Halen" he showed an FBI badge "FBI. I was wondering if I could ask you some questions" 
"I'm in a middle of a class and was about to give that girl, detention for swearing" He said pointing at Lucy. 
Sam's face fell as he saw Lucy but a subtle smirk appeared on his face "I'm sure you're busy sir. But it will just take a moment of your time" Sam said to him. The teacher sighed and glared at Lucy "i'm not done with you" he warned. Lucy made a "ooo" move with an eye roll. Mr.Vancouver walked out of the class followed by Sam winking at Lucy causing everyone to look at Lucy with a raised eyebrow. 
"Did that detective just wink at you?" Alexis asked pointing at now an empty doorway. Lucy chuckled "Uuuhh yeah. That's actually my boyfriend" She stated. "You lucky bitch!" Alexis gasped causing Lucy to chuckle. 

It was taking quite sometime for the lesson to resume, Lucy was actually relieved but Alexis decided to go check it out but Lucy tried to stop her knowing that if Sam and Dean are here it means that someone is in danger. "No! Alex! No! Sit!" 
"Just. Calm down! I'll be fine. Besides I need to go use the bathroom" Lucy sighed and rolled her eyes "I'm coming with you" Lucy said. Alexis sighed and rolled her eyes "Alright mum!" Lucy got up from her seat and walked up with Alexis. 
All of a sudden a man with black eyes came up with to them.. It was their teacher... "ALEXIS GET BACK BEHIND ME!!" Lucy pulled her behind her and pushed her in an empty classroom that they were about to pass causing Alexis to shriek 
The demon growled at Lucy "Well well. if it isn't Lucy Morningstar... You're quite missed in hell" 
"Well, too bad! Go back down there! And leave the school!!" 
"I'm afraid I can't do that! New King of hell needs you in his company" 
"So that's why you've been killing girls looking like me?" 
"Pretty much!" 
"Yeah well screw off!!" Lucy growled. Her eyes becoming red at him. The demon smirked and sneered "I'm afraid I can't... I  have to go to hell with you" 
"That's not gonna happen is it?" Sam's voice was heard from behind Lucy with a gun pointed at the demon, as he hit him with the anti-possessed bullet almost hitting Lucy. 

The demon was gurgling black blood out of his mouth "Winchesters!" he snarled. Dean came from behind the crouched demon and grabbed him in his hold stabbing him with a demon knife from behind. 
Alexis came out of the empty class and just stared at everything. She gulped as she looked at Lucy "so.. you're the.. a..actual princess of hell?" She stammered breathily. 
Lucy turned over to find Alexis look on her face.. it actually broke her heart.. she felt like she betrayed her.. she felt like she hurt her... "Alexis.. I.."
"Don't talk to me!!" Alexis screeched actually scared and running away. Lucy was about to go after her "Alex! Wait, I can" 
"Lucy" Sam pulled her away and grabbed her in his embrace "Leave her with her thoughts.. She'll come back." Lucy softly teared up and hid her face in Sam's chest. Dean and Sam thrown looks towards each other as Sam rubbed Lucy's back. "I don't think you're safe in this school" Sam coddled. 
"But.. I love it here" Lucy pouted.
"I know.. but I rather have you safe than here" Sam replied. 

All of a sudden footsteps were heard running towards then "LUCY!" Lucifer's voice was heard panicked. Lucy looked over at her father with a questioning look "Dad. What are you doing here?" She got out of Sams embrace. 
"Dean called me...He said I could give some help" Lucifer replied. 
"Well.. Apparently.. there's no need of any more help!" Lucy said gesturing at the dead demon. Lucifer sighed and admitted "Alright. He called me to come get you.. you are not safe here, Lucy" 
"So I've been told" Lucy sassed with a sighed and crossing her arms across her chest. "Love, I made a mistake.. I shouldn't have brought you to this school" 
"But.. Alexis...Sh..." 
"Alexis is a grown woman... she can handle herself" Lucifer said walking up to Lucy and rubbing her arms comfortingly. "she's in danger... Who can handle themselves in our kind of danger?!" she exclaimed a bit protectively over the girl. 
Lucifer sighed and looked over at Sam... All of a sudden, Lucifer's eyes widened "I know two people" 
Lucy and Sam frowned. "No! Sam and Dean have their own problems, I don't want them!" 
"No!! An actual cop and Lawyer!" Lucifer cut her off. Lucy frowned but then she realized who he meant.. "Chloe and Charlotte Richards" Lucy breathed out. 
"Exactly!" Lucifer snapped his fingers while winking and smirking proudly at his daughter.