Luxury Morningstar.

Lucifer raised his brow in concern before he shook his head and pushed himself off the bed before he went over to his kitchenette and grabbed an apple with a smirk "Would you ever grow old on me, my friend?" he chuckled as he was about to take his first bite before he heard a flutter of wings. 
His eyes grown red before he turned and found Gabriel "Oh. It's you" Lucifer spoken in distaste "Oh, my apologies. You did help bring back my daughter alive so... well done." he said before he commenced to eat the apple from his hand. 
Gabriel rolled his eyes "Very funny brother. You're welcome. You need to get out of L.A as soon as possible brother. Rumors are that angels are roaming L.A and they're soon after your little girl" 
"Not again!" Lucifer sighed in annoyance "Well then. I guess they have to go through me now." He spoken with a smirk before he was about to take a bite again. 

Lucy was heard screaming with clashes heard surrounding it. "LUCY!" Lucifer ran over to where Lucy was... the bathroom "Love! I'm sorry but desperate times calls for desperate measures!! If you're naked!! I'm terribly sorry" He rushed towards the room and kicked the door open to find his daughter in the hands of an angel. 
"Let her go" Lucifer growled from his chest. 
"Pity I can't kill her." The angel responded with distaste. "oh wait" he paused "I can!" 
"Brother!! Don't do this!! She's your niece!!" Gabriel yelled 
"You!!!!" The angel glared at Gabriel with hatred "You're the reason this is happening!!!" 
"Take me!!!! Not her!!!!! She doesn't deserve any of this!! she wasn't asked to be made!!! Just Leave!! Her!! Alone!!" Gabriel tried to reason with the other dick headed angel. 
Lucy was frozen and petrified under this angels hold "Uncle! Please! Let me go!!!" She whimpered
The angel looked at her with distaste before he stated "The princess of hell doesn't beg!!!" 
"THAT'S BECAUSE SHE'S NOT EVIL AS YOU MAKE HER OUT TO BE!!" Lucifer had enough of this. His reached out his hand and the angel was blasted into the shower hitting his head against the marble concrete. Lucy ran up to her father and held on tight to him "Stay close to me" Lucifer muttered holding her from her cheek while his other hand was around her shoulder keeping her close for protection. 
"Go with your uncle" Lucifer demanded 
"But.. dad" 
"Go!!! Please!! You'll be safer with him!!" Lucifers voice cracked looking at his daughters eyes with full of remorse.
"No!! I want you with me!! Please come with us!!!" Lucy begged sniffling her tears. she tightened her hold around him. 
"I can't... they're after me not you." 
"They want me!!! They want to lock me up!! And beat me mercilessly!! drug me so I can hallucinate my darkest fears and trust me my fears aren't no ordinary fears!!! They will rape me!! Abuse me!!! Please Father!!!! come with me!!!! I need you!!!" Lucy's heart was breaking piece by piece of the memories up there. Lucifer was almost sobbing "Please!!! Listen to me!!! You're strong!! You can fight them now!!" He bent down so his eyes will lock with hers with his hands on each of her shoulders slowly putting them up on her cheeks.
"How?! I'm powerless without my wings!!" She said shaking her head tears threatening to spill. Lucifer sobbed out a soft sigh before he grabbed her under his arms and gave her one last kiss  on her head knowing it will be the last time he will see ever her. "I love you don't forget that!" 
Gabriel knew that, that was the cue for him to teleport somewhere else but there. "NO!" Lucy's last words shrieked out of her lips before she was pulled away from her father and no longer to be seen. 
Lucifer heaved for some sharp breaths keeping back his tears before he heard the angel grunt awake. He slowly turned, his true devil form slowly taking it's visage while slowly walking up to the angel. "Do you see what you made me do? you mewling quim!!" Lucifers devil voice now taking over his natural British and handsome voice. 

The angel glared "You got rid of the bitch that we need!!" He growled lowly before Lucifer grabbed him by his neck and threatened with "I have no power to kill you... but I still can give you the effect of haunting your dreams and turn them into your darkest nightmares" his eyes flashed from red to black before he let him go "go and tell our brothers that they will not stand a chance against my daughter. Not now... not ever again." 

*Somewhere out of L.A* 

Lucy was shrieking and wanting out of her uncles grasp "NO!!!! TAKE ME BACK!! TAKE ME BACK!!!" 
"Lucy! You can't!! You know what they will do to you!!" Gabriel tried to ooze her down by rubbing her arms. Lucy was now bawling into her uncles embrace "I didn't get the chance to tell him that I love him" she tried to talk properly but with her cries she couldn't announce a word that was perfect.  Gabriel sighed deeply holding his niece in his embrace. Lucy finally calmed down her cries and opened her eyes. She found herself in a field. 
A field made of wheat mostly before she seen 3 young adults her age having a laugh while holding a beer not knowing that 2 strangers just appeared out of thin air. 
"wh..where are we?" Lucy asked not at ease. "Lawrence, Texas" Gabriel replied. Lucy gulped before she turned to gaze at her uncle with a bit of fear. 
"Lucy! You're not in danger" 
"But my father is!! They're going to hurt him for information" 
"Your father can handle himself, Lucy. Now come on. Let's go" Lucy hesitantly followed Gabriel with a frown plastered on her face. 

She looked around and felt the aroma... Peace. Quiet. Fresh air. She heard a whoop coming towards her before she felt herself being pushed by her uncle while exclaiming "Look out!" and seeing a horse run past by them once she found herself lying on the floor. She shrieked out a gasp before she growled with a glare"How dare you push the princess of hell?!?" 
"Well, I'm sorry your majesty! Might you have liked being stamped to the ground by a horse!?!?" Gabriel sassed with a glare. Lucy snorted flares while still glaring in reply "I saw the horse coming. I was about to walk away" she retorted. "whatever you say my princess" Gabriel spoken with sarcasm. Lucy puffed in anger. "where are we going?!" 
"To find a motel!" 
"A motel?!?! couldn't we find a hotel instead?!?!" 
"Hotel huh? yeah, you're right!" Gabriel shrugged before he looked around, touched her shoulder and found themselves in a luxurious hotel. "there we go! You like it?!" 
Lucy nodded "Yes! If  my father was here he would love it too and the women" she said while smirking as she seen a couple of women walking towards them with cocktails in hand. Lucy licked her lip in satisfaction "got to love hotels, right uncle?" she said with a smirk before patting his shoulders and walking over to the receptionist. "Hello" she said using her fathers signature move of flirtation knowing that she mastered into it. 
The receptionist who happened to be a lesbian swooned and giggled "hello there Welcome to Hotel Sorella. I'm Maxine, How may I help you?"
Lucy chuckled as her smirk grew wider "Yes, Hello Maxine, My name's Lucy. Perhaps you could help us. Where can I find a room which has 2 beds, TV and really expensive whiskey?" 
"well then Mrs uh?"
"Morningstar"
"Morningstar? Do you happen to know a Lucifer Morningstar?" 
"I'm his daughter madame. How do you know my father?"
"He's quite big in his reputation, Miss. Especially when it comes to women, I know because I had my straight sister after him for months"
Lucy chuckled cockily "Well that's nice to hear, I most certainly know that my dad will enjoy hearing this. But unfortunately he's not here. It's just me and my uncle. Gabriel. My grandfather was a... angel lover so he named all his sons names after archangels." Gabriel rolled his eyes but yet was intrigued by the way Lucy had this woman wrapped around her finger so he had a subtle proud smirk on his face.
"That seems lovely. Would you allow me to escort you to your suite?" The woman sweetly grinned and asked with etiquette. 
"My pleasure" Lucy smirked at the lady before they walked behind her to their new room. 
Lucy was seeming fine.. but she was missing her father by the second. 

*IN LUX*

"NO!!!" Maze threw a rather vintage vase across the room hitting it to the wall and let it break towards the ground. 
"Maze! I know! I know! But I had to!!" 
"YOU JUST HAD HER LUCIFER!!!!" 
"I DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE HER BY DYING MAZE!!" 
"SHE CAN'T!! DIE!!! SHE'S IMMORTAL!!" 
"NOT WHEN I'M AROUND!!!!!" Lucifers eyes flashed red. Maze had no reaction but she shut up before she sat down grumpily on the couch. "So what?!!? I can't see my best friend again!?!?!" 
"I'm sorry Maze! It's the best way I could do to keep her safe" Maze nodded her vigorously before she pushed herself off the couch. 
"where are you going?" Lucifer asked with a frown. 
"Bounty hunt my ass off!!" Maze responded with her bitch face. Lucifer let out a scoff sort of sigh before he had a call from Chloe "Hello detective." he paused "I have a lot on my mind. Oh. Really... Naked women involved? I'm in" he said before he hung up and headed to the precinct with his 1962 chevy corvette C1.