These have to stop.

After Lucy and Maze were all cuddled up in the bed of the hotel they transferred themselves into. Lucy looked at her watch and exclaimed "Damn! We need to get back! My dad will be..." 
"Fine! He will be Fine... just shocked that he now knows that his daughter is bi-sexual. and that she's my girlfriend. Don't over think baby. Come on" Maze purred into Lucy's ear before she bit the ear lobe. Lucy smirked and chuckled "yeah well... I hope you're right" They both got ready and transferred themselves back to LUX.
Lucifer was on the couch drinking his whiskey before speaking without turning. "Have you had fun?" his voice sounding dangerous. 

Lucy's eyes widened before she held Mazikeens hand tighter. Maze chuckled knowing Lucifer was joking. "Lucifer! Quit it! You're scaring your own daughter" Maze said to him. Lucifer turned to see his daughter petrified. He chuckled as well before he walked up to them. "I... I'm just shocked that you two are dating but... I wish you both best of luck but maze... hurt my princess and I'll..."
"I get it! I get! No need to get protective Lucifer, I will never hurt her" Maze reassured. Lucifer nodded before he looked over at his daughter and breathed out a chuckle before he kissed her head "My princess of hell is all grown up now, huh?" he asked through a strained grin but trying to be sustained by actual happiness. Lucy frowned slightly at her father "Daddy, are you ok?"
Lucifer turned to face his daughter "yes, love. I'm quite alright" Lucifer said with a nod and a tight smile. 
Lucy couldn't believe him but she nodded just for the sake of the moment. She hugged him tightly before she whispered "No matter how much I grow up.. I'm always going to be your baby devil princess daddy" 
Lucifer breathed out a sharp exhale before he closed his eyes and laid a hand on the back of her head and just pressed his lips on his daughters forehead. "I know love... I know" he whispered through her hairline. Lucy smiled softly at that before she tightened her hold around her father. Lucifer couldn't hold it no longer.... he buried his face in her hair and just silently teared up.... he couldn't believe that his baby girl is finally in a relationship. Lucy could feel him silently crying... she squeezed her eyes and just continued to hang on. "daddy" she said not even above a whisper. 
Lucifer gave her one last kiss on her head before he said "I'm going to head off to bed. Good night my devil princess" 
"Good night daddy" 
Lucifer nodded at Maze "good night maze." 
"Night Lucifer" 
And with that Lucifer left and went up to his apartment, stripped off his clothes except for under garment and slept. 

Lucy and Maze looked at each other before Lucy just leaned into Maze and cuddled with her. "See? I told you it was gonna be fine" Maze softly reassured to Lucy. Lucy sighed softly and nodded "yeah. So true.... I just... I didn't know how he was gonna react." Lucy said uneasy. Maze laughed stroking Lucy's hair. Lucy just slightly scoffed still snuggled against Maze before she yawned "Alright. i'm gonna go sleep. Night baby." she sleepily said to Maze
"Night sexy" Maze purred before pressing a kiss on Lucy's lips. Lucy kissed back before she got up and went up to her fathers apartment. Since Lucifer didn't have another room.... and he didn't want her to sleep on the sofa, he offered her to sleep next to him. 
Lucy slithered into her side of the bed and just closed her falling asleep. 

******* 

Lucy woke up in a dark room. Completely dark. No furniture... no windows... no door... a literal closed, small compartment for a human being to stay in. when she realized she had no Idea where she is, her breaths began to literally shake and shatter. When all of a sudden, a spotlight shown to a corner of the room. Lucifer laying on the ground, faced down, and blood all around him... Lucy shuddered a gasp and sob before she ran up to him and flipped him over... his face was pale... Her hand started to shake as it tried to reach her fathers face... but when the tip of her finger felt that it was as cold as ice her heart fell to her stomach... her throat clogged up... tears started to run down her cheeks before she pulled him onto her chest and crying in his neck, rocking him back and fourth "No... nononononono!! No!! You can't die dad!! You're immortal!! Come on!!!" She spoken through her tears sounding cracked. 
"Chloe was there... and so where you..." A voice came from behind her... She knew that voice from anywhere... Slowly... her sobs subsided with a growl... before her eyes glowed red. She slowly placed her father back to the ground with his blood all over not giving a damn. She eerily stood up slowly and turned around with a sickening grin. Her demon form slowly starting to take over.
"this is a new low for you.... uncle" Lucy gnarled her face flickering her demon form on and off. 
"Time for you to leave Lucy! and this is the last time we're asking!" Amenadiel sternly said with a narrow eyed look. 
"Oh is it? I didn't notice" Lucy sarcastically said dangerously calm still keeping a dangerous look that no one knows about. 
"If you come peacefully... we will not torture you  no longer... and your father will live again." Amenadiel discreetly said with his 'don't fuck with me' look. Lucy gave him a devilish smirk "I don't think so uncle."
"Alright then... you asked for it" he snapped his finger and another spotlight shown another corner:
Maze was tied up to a chair growling with tape stuck to her mouth and zip tied. Lucy's heart stopped as she started to tear up before she turned those tears into angry growls "she has nothing to do with this!! Let her go uncle!!!" Lucy ordered
"Or what?"
"I will rule hell myself and I will end you piece by piece" Lucy's form was now taking over... the red scales covering her beautiful tanned complexion. Her beautiful hazel eyes converged by red glowing eyes with bat-like wings on her back with red and orange hair straightened in front of her eyes seeming like it's soaked with blood. Her voice changed into a distorted and shrieked like voice. 
Amenadiel had no effected before Maze still had been disemboweled right in front of Lucy. "NO!!!" She screamed with her shrieked demon voice before she flew off to her uncle "YOU THINK I'M GOING BACK TO YOU NOW!!!!" she screeched in his face before she merged it and smirked with the most devilish look in her eyes... "You took the most important people in my life... and now... I'm going to make you all suffer..." 

Lucy woke up screaming in horror placing her hand around her neck and turning red with the fright and non stop sobbing. Lucifer jumped awake from his sleep "Lucy!" he straightened up and wrapped one arm around her shoulder while the other holding her other arm. She shivered and sobbed ugly into his chest "daddy when are these nightmares gonna stop??" she shrieked in literal frustration and pain. 
"I don't know darling. I don't know." Lucifer sighed sharply resting his head on hers before pressing his lips on her head and cradling her back and fourth "we will find out ways to solve this, lovely. we always will." Lucifer softly soothed while Lucy just stayed there non stop crying into his shirt. "Why am I such a monster?" Lucy sobbed out through his bare chest not giving a damn that he's shirtless. Lucifer glared and held her tight "Don't say such balderdash words! A monster wouldn't be sobbing as you are right now" Lucifer stated as a matter of fact rubbing her back and just flowering her hairline with soft peppered kisses "Everything is fine my devil princess" he softly whispered with closed eyes whilst Lucy was still trying to calm down from all this mess... "You died.... Maze was disemboweled in front of me.... I can't keep these nightmares from distracting my sleep, father" Lucy continued to cry through her fathers shirt and just shaking violently. 
Lucifer frowned in concern "Maze and I were what?" he asked with a rather horror and scared look on his face hiding it from Lucy as his chin was on top of her head.